Gun Sales Soar In Ferguson As Grand Jury Decision Nears

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well record sales says that they're awoke to the danger of the Negro.

Ferguson braces for grand jury decision - CNN.com

I60ikCi.jpg

Get those white hoodies on sale now...

hoodie-threat.jpg

Who ever said they felt threatened because a negro was wearing a hoodie?

inflate that post count, though, "champ" THAT'S what's important.
I wear hoodies all the time.

To pass for black, in tough hoods.

; - )
All that's around here is the hillbilly mafia...

Same here, you gotta let them know you are crazier than they are.

I wear the hoodies to town.

WTs out here don't even let a black stop to change a tire.

Get those white hoodies on sale now...

hoodie-threat.jpg

Who ever said they felt threatened because a negro was wearing a hoodie?

inflate that post count, though, "champ" THAT'S what's important.
You have more post this month than I..so you better slack off, like your content...

oh no..you're the undisputed champ at posting meaningless/childish nonsense for the purpose of inflating your post count...
Don't be so modest. You know you like the attention and "acclaim" from achieving such a momentous and difficult task.

If you read the article, black people are buying just as many guns as white people.

Whites should own guns and plenty of ammo, plus have the training to efficiently use these weapons. Not just due to the pending chaos expected in Ferguson, but because we're in the early stages of an undeclared war. American society is crumbling. Whites are increasingly the targets of violence committed by out-of-control blacks. We must protect ourselves, now and in the future. Guns are the best way to accomplish that.

Are_e75a69_1339544.jpg

If you read the article, black people are buying just as many guns as white people.

I would be suprised if any redneck trash could read more than half a page of anything.

All these words would probably confuse them to to much.
The rednecks are better educated than you are. At least the rednecks recognize the severe danger the Master of Disease has put us in.

I would be suprised if any redneck trash could read more than half a page of anything.

All these words would probably confuse them to to much.
The rednecks are better educated than you are. At least the rednecks recognize the severe danger the Master of Disease has put us in.

Yeah I am sure you know more about playing with mud or animal genitals.

The civilised world however does not considere that to be "wisdom"

These chickenshits have been drooling for a race war since Obama was first elected. It`s unfortunate that they`ve blown most of their welfare dollars on guns and ammo and now their arsenals are worth more than their trailers. Fools and their money.....

It doesn't matter what the decision will be actually. Unless the Grand Jury hands down a indictment on murder or police misconduct, the locals are going to riot. And even if it is a decision of one of those two, there will still be some that break into businesses. The writing is on the wall.

Forum List

Back