Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

I haven't read the last ten pages of drivel. But I imagiine the Leftytoons are still on a gun rant. And that we still don't know much?

Who gives a crap?

We have 300 million guns out there....somebody is going to get shot

But at least we have our second amendment to protect us

I haven't read the last ten pages of drivel. But I imagiine the Leftytoons are still on a gun rant. And that we still don't know much?

Who gives a crap?

Yep, and someone is going to get stabbed, beat with fist (like the Martin thug did), run over with a car, intentionally overdosed, poisoned.

Yep, people are going to die by those who commit crimes

-Geaux

Who gives a crap?

Yep, and someone is going to get stabbed, beat with fist (like the Martin thug did), run over with a car, intentionally overdosed, poisoned.

-Geaux

I mean......does anyone really care?

People are going to get killed. Who cares as long as we are not inconvenienced when we buy our guns?

Who gives a crap?

-Geaux

People are going to get killed. Who cares as long as we are not infringed when we buy our guns?

Fixed it

-Geaux

-Geaux

People are going to get killed. Who cares as long as we are not infringed when we buy our guns?

Fixed it

-Geaux

You are so right....

Crazy assassins need full access to their weapons of choice. Why would we want to do anything that would inconvenience them?

If you do a background check to see if someone is crazy or a criminal, it might take a legitimate gun owner an extra day to buy his weapons

We have got to start locking up crazy people again:

"Alarmed by Alexis’s behavior--and concerned about possible “Naval Base implications”--a Newport police sergeant faxed a copy of the department’s report to naval station police. A Navy cop--whose name is redacted from the Newport Police Department report--advised that they “would follow up on this subject and determine if he is in fact, a naval contractor.”

Washington Gunman Recently Told Cops He Was Being Bombarded By Microwave Signals That Kept Him Awake At Night | The Smoking Gun

[

Dumbass! Anyone that knows much knows that the NRA is opposed to mental cases having guns!

No they aren't. They block EVERY attempt to tighten background checks.

Shit, they WANT crazy people to have guns.

Uh...no...they don't.

They want a stand alone bill that tightens requirements on mental illness reporting.

The gun grabbers DON'T want a stand alone bill...they want to cram a gun bill with their laundry list of gun control wet dreams.

If they introduce and pass a stand alone bill, they fear they won't get their other bullshit pushed through.

So every time a crazy person commits a mass shooting, blame a gun grabber.

Fixed it

-Geaux

You are so right....

Crazy assassins need full access to their weapons of choice. Why would we want to do anything that would inconvenience them?

If you do a background check to see if someone is crazy or a criminal, it might take a legitimate gun owner an extra day to buy his weapons

Its that we don't trust you to stop there. The grabber legislation in NY and conneticuit is an example of this.

The gun grabbers are the yahoos who insisted we turn all the crazy people out and shut down the mental hospitals in the first place. It was all about mainstreaming the lunatics, and treating insanity as a "disease"...and "educating" people about how harmless schizophrenics are.

I just heard on the radio that the shooter was an Obamabot...is that confirmed?

we have a situation where a guy had issues in the military. so it's on record. now he gets out but still manages to get security clearance to a sensitive naval installation. The Rhode Island police warn them that this guy is a risk. still they do nothing. he is allowed to go through a security check, with metal detectors carrying guns and ammunition. the writing is all over the wall and nothing is done about this guy. so he goes on a killing spree and somehow its the guns fault? I mean WTF. Do you gun grabbing liberal morons get the picture why we think you are a bunch of blithering idiots? it blows my mind

Who gives a crap?

Less than 100000 guns in the UK.
Most of which are shotguns with a 2 shot capacity or 2 shot capacity bolt action rifles!

Yet most gun crime in the UK is committed by criminals using an AK47.
A weapon banned for close to 30 years!!
Prior to the ban, crime committed with AK47s was unheard of.

The facts of gun crime in the UK are difficult to measure.
But there are some points to note.
A gun crime in the UK is a crime committed in which the armed criminal discharges his weapon and is convicted for doing so.
A murder in the UK is only counted in staristics of a conviction is secured.

The UK gun crime rate, if it was collated correctly would be far higher than the USA rate.
Same story for murder.

Our second amendment doesn't cover the UK

Who in hell gave this Washington shooter security clearance? I really want to know.

It's as crazy as the situation with Major Hassan where everyone and their mother knew Hassan was a crazed radical for years and he kept getting promoted for crying out loud.

Then turned around and proved that he was that crazy little radical guy that the powers that be ignored and he killed and wounded so many.

What's wrong with the system?

Who gives a crap?

Most of which are shotguns with a 2 shot capacity or 2 shot capacity bolt action rifles!

A gun crime in the UK is a crime committed in which the armed criminal discharges his weapon and is convicted for doing so.

The UK gun crime rate, if it was collated correctly would be far higher than the USA rate.
Same story for murder.

You don't like the second? Get an amendment made and passed. Pretty simple concept.

I just heard on the radio that the shooter was an Obamabot...is that confirmed?

Yes. By his good friend.

Tuesday, on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” Michael Ritrovato spoke at length about his friend, suspected Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis.

After expressing his condolences to the victims and their families, Ritrovato then expressed his shock over the actions of a man he described as being “like a brother to me” and a “good-natured guy.”

Ritrovato went on to explain that two of them had a close relationship based in part on their differences, specifically race and politics.

Alexis was black, Ritrovato is white. Ritrovato described himself as conservative and Alexis is “more of a liberal type” who supported Barack Obama:

I would say things like, ‘You know, you are my brother from another mother.’ And he would say things like, ‘You’re my Italian mafia guy from New York.’ So we had things we joked about:

Aaron wasn’t conservative like I am. He was more of a liberal type; he wasn’t happy with the former [Bush] administration. He was more happy with this [the Obama] administration — as far as presidential administrations.

Navy Yard Shooter?s Friend: ?Alexis Was A Liberal and Obama Supporter? (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Who in hell gave this Washington shooter security clearance? I really want to know.

It's as crazy as the situation with Major Hassan where everyone and their mother knew Hassan was a crazed radical for years and he kept getting promoted for crying out loud.

Then turned around and proved that he was that crazy little radical guy that the powers that be ignored and he killed and wounded so many.

What's wrong with the system?

Depends when he got his security clearance. It is good for ten years. Unless someone reports him, it will stay in effect

[

Dumbass! Anyone that knows much knows that the NRA is opposed to mental cases having guns!

Uh...no...they don't.

They want a stand alone bill that tightens requirements on mental illness reporting.

The gun grabbers DON'T want a stand alone bill...they want to cram a gun bill with their laundry list of gun control wet dreams.

If they introduce and pass a stand alone bill, they fear they won't get their other bullshit pushed through.

I think keeping the guns out of the hands of crazies is most important. I hope some bill can be crafted and passed that would do that. Clearly many of these shooters seek mental help, then buy guns and do something crazy. I don't think everyone would agree to the type of background checks needed however. I would say all gun purchases need to have a background check. Including if I were to buy a gun from you. And people deemed a bit crazy should be put on a no gun list. Now even if we passed this I guess I'd be worried that fewer people would seek help knowing they couldn't get a gun? I sort of hope they seek help when they are still fairly sane, so not being able to buy a gun would be second to actually getting help. But who knows?

Same story for murder.

You don't like the second? Get an amendment made and passed. Pretty simple concept.

I love the second amendment

It allows Americans to go out and buy any weapon they choose when they feel like shooting up a Navy Base, school, movie theater or mall
Look, massacres are not easy.....you need the proper weapons

Uh...no...they don't.

I think keeping the guns out of the hands of crazies is most important. I hope some bill can be crafted and passed that would do that. Clearly many of these shooters seek mental help, then buy guns and do something crazy. I don't think everyone would agree to the type of background checks needed however. I would say all gun purchases need to have a background check. Including if I were to buy a gun from you. And people deemed a bit crazy should be put on a no gun list. Now even if we passed this I guess I'd be worried that fewer people would seek help knowing they couldn't get a gun? I sort of hope they seek help when they are still fairly sane, so not being able to buy a gun would be second to actually getting help. But who knows?

NRA will not stand for it

Uh...no...they don't.

NRA will not stand for it

Keep right on lying it fits you so well. What we won't stand for is the Government violating the Constitution. You don't like it change it. But you won't try cause you know a majority would have a shit fit if you admitted what you really want.

Forum List

Back