Gunny's Thread on Religion

They are not 'Wahhabi propaganda mills" they are straight up scriptural guidance that quote the scripture.

They are straight up nonsense. "Islam QA," for example, consists entirely of the opinions of one man. Anyone with the nerve to issue a fatwa calling my Ahmadiyya brothers kafiruun is a misguided extremist with no credibility whatsoever.

You like these sources and claim that they're accurate because they reinforce your hateful minsconceptions about Islam. They are, as mentioned, nothing but un-Qur'anic propaganda mills. Their accuracy and closeness to true Islam is of no consequence to you.

ah, so your not sunni or shi'ia or wasabbi
or sufi

this is a sect i had not heard of

i watched an interesting show on the history channel about Ismal and discovered that the basic difference between sunni and shi'ia is the shi'ia pray to the Imams for intercession and the sunni do not
kinda like the roman catholic/eastern orthodox vs protestent
i found it quite interesting

I haven't seen that yet - I'll look out for it. Islamic history and theological differences between different sects are subjects that interest me.

They are not 'Wahhabi propaganda mills" they are straight up scriptural guidance that quote the scripture.

They are straight up nonsense. "Islam QA," for example, consists entirely of the opinions of one man. Anyone with the nerve to issue a fatwa calling my Ahmadiyya brothers kafiruun is a misguided extremist with no credibility whatsoever.

You like these sources and claim that they're accurate because they reinforce your hateful minsconceptions about Islam. They are, as mentioned, nothing but un-Qur'anic propaganda mills. Their accuracy and closeness to true Islam is of no consequence to you.
They represent mainstream Islamic thought.
There is nothing you can do to alter that fact.

They represent mainstream Islamic thought.
Source?

There is nothing you can do to alter that fact.
Even if you were correct, something is not necessarily true or accurate simply because it is considered mainstream thought.

How ironic that your source of choice dismisses a group that has put forth a tremendous effort to share true Islam with the world.

The Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam
The Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement
presenting Islam as peaceful, tolerant, rational, inspiring.

Dont they all try to present Islam as such , it is only when you look beneith the veneer do you find the "real Islam" .
I believe you are a real muslim like Irshad Manji, one end of the jihad spectrum, trying to promote a false image of Islam to protect jihad.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 267:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Khosrau will be ruined, and there will be no Khosrau after him, and Caesar will surely be ruined and there will be no Caesar after him, and you will spend their treasures in Allah's Cause." He called, "War is deceit'.

----------
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 268:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle called,: "War is deceit".

----------
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 269:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "War is deceit."

Question for our favorite fake muslim kalam: Have you ever debated with your muslim friends about how you think that israel should be allowed to exist and live in peace in Palestine? On land that was stolen from other muslims?

Traffic Rank 4.7 min/dayAvg. Time on Site 1,533 Sites Linking In
12-Mar-1997
Online Since
Islam-qa.com traffic rank in other countries:
1,702Algeria
7,426Australia
1,314Bahrain
4,343Bangladesh
18,423Canada
1,241Egypt
13,952France
104,996Germany
29,714India
23,667Indonesia
26,088Iran
1,532Iraq
624Jordan
1,363Kuwait
773Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
1,684Morocco
1,119Nigeria
2,121Oman
3,823Pakistan
464Saudi Arabia
5,875Sri Lanka
1,205Sudan
1,670Syrian Arab Republic
2,286Tunisia
2,088United Arab Emirates
14,625United Kingdom
57,871United States
3,267Yemen

islam-qa.com - Traffic Details from Alexa

muslim.org - Traffic Details from Alexa

Muslim.org users come from these countries:
27.3%United States
22.7%Pakistan
13.5%India
5.5%Indonesia
31.1%OTHER More
Muslim.org traffic rank in other countries:
286,272India
133,361Indonesia
46,437Pakistan
411,555United

Question for our favorite fake muslim kalam: Have you ever debated with your muslim friends about how you think that israel should be allowed to exist and live in peace in Palestine? On land that was stolen from other muslims?

I support the existence of a single state that favors no one religion or ethnicity over the other. Most of my brothers that I've talked to tend to agree.

I support the existence of a single state that favors no one religion or ethnicity over the other. Most of my brothers that I've talked to tend to agree.

So you band together with other fake muslims. Good. We wouldn't want you to get hurt.

So if israel is never going to let your dream of one state where judaism wouldn't rule, you'll just say too bad for my palestinian brothers? And you call yourself a muslim? Shit, I'm probably more muslim than you and I think Mohammed was a deluded pedophile who copied jesus.

So if israel is never going to let your dream of one state where judaism wouldn't rule, you'll just say too bad for my palestinian brothers?
No - as long as Israel continues to oppress the Palestinian people, attacks on Israeli military targets are fully justified.

And you call yourself a muslim?
I call myself what I am. Why you insist on throwing a bitch-fit over this, I'm not sure. :eusa_eh:

So you band together with other fake muslims. Good. We wouldn't want you to get hurt.

I suppose so, since ~90% of the world's Muslim population doesn't satisfy your criteria. :lol:

By the way, I'm still waiting for those Qur'anic verses demanding my support for 9/11 and the wanton slaughter of Jews.

90% of muslims don't want israel destroyed? Or aren't happy about 9/11? Your fake muslim is showing again. You obviously know nothing about muslims. Why do you pretend?

Forum List

Back