Gunny's Thread on Religion

Our favorite fake muslim kalam against the copy&paste king. Guys, get a room, you just brought gunny's thread to a complete halt. kalam, you seem pretty good at copy&paste yourself, maybe next time you could at least try to find a few verses that are relevant?

Already refuted in an argument you have failed to address.

]
There are alternative opinions.,Yours fails to explain why muslims kill.

[al-Tawbah 9:5]

He did not say, “if they pay the jizyah”. The Jews, Christians and Magians are to be asked to enter Islam; if they refuse then they should be asked to pay the jizyah. If they refuse to pay the jizyah then the Muslims must fight them if they are able to do so. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”

[al-Tawbah 9:29]

And it was proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted the jizyah from the Magians, but it was not proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or his companions (may Allaah be pleased with them) accepted the jizyah from anyone except the three groups mentioned above.

The basic principle concerning that is the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]”

[al-Anfaal 8:39]

“Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikoon (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent [by rejecting Shirk (polytheism) and accept Islamic Monotheism] and perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Tawbah 9:5]

This verse is known as Ayat al-Sayf (the verse of the sword).

These and similar verses abrogate the verses which say that there is no compulsion to become Muslim.

And Allaah is the Source of strength.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat li’l-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 6/219

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/34770

The splintering of Islam is amazing.
The tension between Mu'tazili Islam and Wahhabi Islam is more pronounced than most sectarian differences, because the former represents the extreme of rationality and the latter the extremes of irrationality and injustice. I've gotten along fine with the overwhelming majority of Sunnis, Shi'ia, Ahmadis, and Sufis I've met.

"It's me against my brother"
"It's me and my brother against our cousin"
"It's me and my brother and my cousin against the stranger"

The west watches Islam fighting each other and don't feel threatened. But the moment the infidel gets entangled, suddenly all these splinter groups merge into one.

And we need to wake up to the very real danger.
Non-Muslims have no business interfering in our internal disputes. If you assist one group against another unrightfully, the second will perceive oppression on your part and retaliate accordingly.

So after Mohammed took up arms against the infidel and left the "method of Mohammed," after that method was used to almost dominate the whole world (did we learn anything? duh) and Muslims establish totalitarian law called Sharia based on the Quran, after all that blood and threats and sword-induced obedience, the CHRISTIAN nation USofA assists Israel to support democracy and freedom, and you cry foul?

There are alternative opinions.,Yours fails to explain why muslims kill.
The reasons for terrorism seem to be overwhelmingly political. Religion is simply used to invent false justifications for the atrocities committed by so-called Muslims. Abrogation is a false excuse invented by radicals and deviants in their efforts to turn Islam into a tool to further their petty political causes - no right-minded Muslim is foolish enough to believe that the Qur'an is imperfect and contains errors. Even if it did, it seems rather obvious that those errors would have been removed from it before it was compiled and standardized. The message of the Qur'an, then, is consistent throughout the book and must be interpreted in accordance with this fact.

So after Mohammed took up arms against the infidel and left the "method of Mohammed," after that method was used to almost dominate the whole world (did we learn anything? duh) and Muslims establish totalitarian law called Sharia based on the Quran, after all that blood and threats and sword-induced obedience, the CHRISTIAN nation USofA assists Israel to support democracy and freedom, and you cry foul?

Yes, Jen, I suppose that's how things play out in whatever fantasy land you live in.

Islam is political.
It has its own laws,morals and economic theory (which included piracy).
The Quranic message is consistent, submit and surrender to the will of allah.
Allahs will is clear, only muslims are acceptable all other choices are unacceptable.
According to Islam muslims have the devine right to oppress (transgress ) those who choose wrongly.

2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

kalam, how does it feel to know that every white person you encounter hates muslims? I know some white people will say that they like muslims, but I bet you anything no white person would ever shed a tear if you all blew yourselves up.
If you were a real muslim, you'd wipe your ass with your bare hand and not rely on an infidel's invention.

kalam, how does it feel to know that every white person you encounter hates muslims?

You know the thoughts of every White person Kalam encounters?

I certainly hope (s)he knows no White Muslims :eek:

Sorry, except for grigorio, he's a muslim lover.
1) Is that like the ****** lovers who let blacks sit down on buses?
2) Am I a White male?
3) Do remember to capitalize the name ;)

Last edited:
kalam, how does it feel to know that every white person you encounter hates muslims?

You know the thoughts of every White person Kalam encounters?

I certainly hope (s)he knows no White Muslims :eek:

Is that like the ****** lovers who let blacks sit down on buses?

I don't know, tell us how you feel.

So, basically, yes, you are an ignorant bigot. Glad we could clear that up.

No, but at least I can admit that I don't like muslims, don't like the way they look in their PJs and beards or their women in tents, don't like sharia law, don't like their obsessiveness with trying to convert the whole world to kissing carpets, don't like their smelly oil, don't like falafel or shish taouk, don't like fake muslims like kalam, and especially don't like fake infidels like you who pretend to like muslims.

Forum List

Back