Guns and Ammo

Name one freedom you had before Obama that you do not have now.

I'll wait. Filet mignon, lol. Do you put that on layaway?
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it"
-- President Barack Obama​

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

What do I win?

So you lost your doctor and your plan?
I answered your question. Why are you dodging? Why is that quote the "Lie of the Year"?

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.

Fools and their money…soon parted. Just like the NRA wants.
You’ve got to be one of the dumbest fuckers around.

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
looks like you southern goobers didn't learn your lesson in the civil war

how tolerant and liberal of you. all you left wing assholes know how to do is hurl juvenile insults. enjoy your lunch of cat food provided by your all-caring government.

Don't cry to us just because that's all you can afford while keeping current with rent on your single-wide.

you idiot, I will be eating filet mignon while you eat cat food. you will be a slave to the government, I will not.

Name one freedom you had before Obama that you do not have now.

I'll wait. Filet mignon, lol. Do you put that on layaway?

The freedom to practice my religion for one.

The NRA and gun store owners have their sheeple programmed to run out and buy firearms and ammo anytime a Dem is elected POTUS.

Shit .... They probably vote Dem just to generate the business.

I have a Remington 30-06, a Bushmaster AR-15, a Henry Repeating Rifle in 357 mag, a Savage Arms 22LR, a Mossburg 500, an antique 20 gauge double barrel, S&W 44 mag revolver, a S&W Governor, a Ruger 40 cal, a Kimber Solo 9mm, a Ruger RCP, a Taurus 32 H&R mag, and a Raven 25 auto.

All but the Mossburg and the 44 mag were bought during the Obama regime.

I keep 500 rounds of all calibers except the 223 and the 22LR because I eat through hundreds of rounds on those easily.

I'm happy with what I have now, there are a few I'd like to have but I like the wide range of option I have now. I reload ammo and have plenty of powder and supplies on hand. Maybe I'll buy another gun soon, maybe I won't.

Hillary can go fuck herself with a cactus.

The NRA and gun store owners have their sheeple programmed to run out and buy firearms and ammo anytime a Dem is elected POTUS.

Shit .... They probably vote Dem just to generate the business.

Yeah you are a brainless idiot aren't you. How you can be so stupid and still use technology is what amazes me.

Got plenty of ammo...I'm stockpiling hunting/skinning knives and Estwing hatchets....should it all fall apart, these will be excellent items to barter with.

Oh, and Bahco 30" bow saws from Sweden....they're tits....got both green and dead wood saw blades....half a dozen of them so far.....for when there's no gas for a chainsaw.

Got plenty of ammo...I'm stockpiling hunting/skinning knives and Estwing hatchets....should it all fall apart, these will be excellent items to barter with.

Oh, and Bahco 30" bow saws from Sweden....they're tits....got both green and dead wood saw blades....half a dozen of them so far.....for when there's no gas for a chainsaw.

I have survival food that's enough to feed my family for a month, a first aid kit, and I have heirloom seeds. That's as far as I have gotten into the survivalist mode. The food is a good idea in general here in Florida with the hurricanes and all that. I do not evacuate, ever.

I have a Remington 30-06, a Bushmaster AR-15, a Henry Repeating Rifle in 357 mag, a Savage Arms 22LR, a Mossburg 500, an antique 20 gauge double barrel, S&W 44 mag revolver, a S&W Governor, a Ruger 40 cal, a Kimber Solo 9mm, a Ruger RCP, a Taurus 32 H&R mag, and a Raven 25 auto.

I keep 500 rounds of all calibers except the 223 and the 22LR because I eat through hundreds of rounds on those easily.

I'm happy with what I have now, there are a few I'd like to have but I like the wide range of option I have now. I reload ammo and have plenty of powder and supplies on hand. Maybe I'll buy another gun soon, maybe I won't.

I had a little HR .32 revolver...trigger-pull from hell...you almost had to treat it like a single-action but it was accurate. I like Ruger...made up in Prescott. Got a 10/22 with Barska optics and a bipod (yeah, I admit I picked up a useless muzzle-break for it but now it looks like a mini-14...sorta
lol.gif
) and an SR9c with a 17round mag. No deer here so I sold my .270 years ago...oh, and a Maverick 88 8 shot trench...same as the Ithaca #37 I carried on an off in the RVN. Also got a Bear Polar XL compound bow and a Vintage Daisy Co2 pellet pistol for poaching ducks or whatever when you can't make noise.

I have survival food that's enough to feed my family for a month, a first aid kit, and I have heirloom seeds. That's as far as I have gotten into the survivalist mode. The food is a good idea in general here in Florida with the hurricanes and all that. I do not evacuate, ever.

I got a small stash of reefer seeds in case I have to go up into the Rockies.....that will be barter GOLD after the zombie-apocalypse. Plenty of gold to pan and hippies to supply around Cripple Creek.

I had a little HR .32 revolver...trigger-pull from hell...you almost had to treat it like a single-action but it was accurate. I like Ruger...made up in Prescott. Got a 10/22 with Barska optics and a bipod (yeah, I admit I picked up a useless muzzle-break for it but now it looks like a mini-14...sorta
lol.gif
) and an SR9c with a 17round mag. No deer here so I sold my .270 years ago...oh, and a Maverick 88 8 shot trench...same as the Ithaca #37 I carried on an off in the RVN. Also got a Bear Polar XL compound bow and a Vintage Daisy Co2 pellet pistol for poaching ducks or whatever when you can't make noise.

Sounds like you guys have something in common with Donald Trump. Small....hands.

Fools and their money…soon parted. Just like the NRA wants.
You’ve got to be one of the dumbest fuckers around.
How much did you spend on cars, total? Did you buy new?

The last car I bought was for my wife, a dealer certified 2015. Great car and I saved $10,000 on it. All of my guns and ammo are only bought at about $5-6K. The cars will depreciate, my guns will not.

lol.gif

Sounds like you guys have something in common with Donald Trump. Small....hands.

I could palm a basketball when I was 15, loser.
lol.gif

lol.gif

The Bear is an LTD not an XL....
lol.gif
55-60-65 lb....top of the line in 1978.

Forum List

Back