Guns: diy or he'll make them for you

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Cody Wilson, 3-D Gunmaker, Obtains Federal License To Build, Sell Guns

As bizarre as it sounds, 3-D printed gun making just got a little bit more mainstream.

Cody Wilson, the man behind Defcad.org, a non-profit online library of 3-D printable gun blueprints, has obtained a Federal Firearms License, which allows him to manufacture and sell guns, according to ArsTechnica. Now, instead of just providing free access to the blue prints for weapons so consumers can print and make them at home, Wilson can sell the gun parts he’s been making himself.

We already know that the gun nutters want to arm every crook, every illegal gun/drug dealer, every terrorist and every froop loop but this is just plain stupid. These idiots don't love their country and they don't love the Constitution. They're doing everything they can to destroy both.

You are a fuckin loon. Whats wrong with being ambitious?
Besides, he even named his 3-d printed magazine after Feinsteins crazy ass
He is doing it to get some control. No strawmen, no stealing.. What the fuck is wrong with that?
The fact that he is not trying to ban weapons?

As bizarre as it sounds, 3-D printed gun making just got a little bit more mainstream.

Cody Wilson, the man behind Defcad.org, a non-profit online library of 3-D printable gun blueprints, has obtained a Federal Firearms License, which allows him to manufacture and sell guns, according to ArsTechnica. Now, instead of just providing free access to the blue prints for weapons so consumers can print and make them at home, Wilson can sell the gun parts he’s been making himself.

We already know that the gun nutters want to arm every crook, every illegal gun/drug dealer, every terrorist and every froop loop but this is just plain stupid. These idiots don't love their country and they don't love the Constitution. They're doing everything they can to destroy both.

Find me a single gun rights advocate that wants criminals, drug dealers or terrorists to have access to firearms, you worthless lying fucking hack.

Find me a single gun rights advocate that wants criminals, drug dealers or terrorists to have access to firearms, you worthless lying fucking hack.

Find me even one gun nutter who is in favor of even trying to keep guns away from those groups.

FACT is, every one of the gun freaks are in favor of making it easy for the worst to get any gun they want. Call me any name you won't. It won't change that fact and you know it.

Every single one of you just throw up your hands and say "the second amendment gives us the right to hand the guns over to the terrorists".

Fucking treasonist assholes.

Find me even one gun nutter who is in favor of even trying to keep guns away from those groups.

FACT is, every one of the gun freaks are in favor of making it easy for the worst to get any gun they want. Call me any name you won't. It won't change that fact and you know it.

Every single one of you just throw up your hands and say "the second amendment gives us the right to hand the guns over to the terrorists".

Didn't the Obama DOJ arm Mexican Drug Cartels?

Why yes they did!

Luddy the Hack!

You, sir, are a liar. And the worst part is, you know you are a liar.

Yup, anyone who seeks to profit from using their own ingenuity must be destroyed -right Luddly? :cuckoo:

Why do you hate technology?

Does the NRA count?

We already have a 3-D blueprint for a prototypical left wingnut, who lacks logic, integrity, and basic comprehension skills.

The name of this blueprint is "Luddly Neddite".

I don't. In fact, there are many positive applications for this technology.

What I read here is that the nutters are in favor of making it even easier for every other nutter, every crook and terrorists and illegal to bypass any possible control over what guns they get their dirty hands on.

None of you can deny that.

What I read here is that the nutters are in favor of making it even easier for every other nutter, every crook and terrorists and illegal to bypass any possible control over what guns they get their dirty hands on.

we dont care.

fucking around with our guns too much sweets.........:rock::rock:

We already have a 3-D blueprint for a prototypical left wingnut, who lacks logic, integrity, and basic comprehension skills.

The name of this blueprint is "Luddly Neddite".

she's a miserable, angry feminist bulldog. You can id them from a thousand miles away.

gay

Where do the radical anti-Bill of Rights lefties live, in never never land? Any machine shop with a lathe and a plasma cutter can put a weapon together in a couple of hours. The question is what do you do if the federal government decides to kill you? Randy Weaver's young boy was shot in the back by federal agents while he was hunting rabbits (the dog was killed also) and Weaver's wife was murdered by an FBI sniper as she held her 18 month child in her arms. Federal agents invaded a quiet little religious compound in Waco Texas with tanks and poison gas. Attorney general Holder authorized the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. The death count is one US Border Patrol agent and an estimated 800 innocent Mexican citizens.

If it makes you feel any better, Luddy it is currently impractable to make a gun using 3D printing. 3D printing employs plastic. A totally plastic gun would not work as the heat involved woudl destroy the firing mechanism and the barrel. The best he can do is to create accessories such as the 30 round Hi Cap Feinstein Mag... and perhaps one of the shoulder things that goes up, we can name it after Carolyn McCarthy.

And no, there is no plastic gun that is invisble to xrays.

I don't. In fact, there are many positive applications for this technology.

Why are you griping about this guy doing something to help people then? Are you aware that 3D printing is going to be the next wave in manufacturing? This is going to end all those low skill assembly line jobs that you hate, people are going to be able to order a new cell phone and print it out. You really should stop trying to hold back progress.

They do that already, this will let law abiding people do the same thing.

Forum List

Back