guns for everyone

Do you really want to start a competition of reporting each other? I suspect it won't turn out like you want it to. You might want to go back and reread some of your remarks to me.

pretty sure you're not talking to me but the quoting system on this board needs some work. if i'm even in the thread i get a "quoted" notification. that may be how i have it setup so i'll go look.

but i also see nothing above your post til i hit reply now i see tons of quotes.

No. That one was for MikeTx. He's pouting because I won't let him blow me.
Reported.

But the right has been eaten by the "radical right" how else do you explain Trump, the NRA, and anti abortion religious nuts? Those things are all radical, but still firmly within the majority of the right.
and the left? how do we explain pelosi? anti-fa stopping any form of conversations they don't like? the gay rights people forcing their issues on the conservative base?

radicals can be perspective, sure. but we tend to overlook our sides radicals i suppose cause we more understand why. but it doesn't make them less radical.

Much of Pelosi's remarks have been misrepresented and exaggerated. Antifa is hardly main stream anything, and the supreme court has decided that gay rights aren't so far from mainstream life after all. You're hanging off the edge and trying to claim you're in the middle.
Yeah, this has been misinterpreted! From her own mouth right? LOL!

I guess the people in her district don't agree with you.

But the right has been eaten by the "radical right" how else do you explain Trump, the NRA, and anti abortion religious nuts? Those things are all radical, but still firmly within the majority of the right.
and the left? how do we explain pelosi? anti-fa stopping any form of conversations they don't like? the gay rights people forcing their issues on the conservative base?

radicals can be perspective, sure. but we tend to overlook our sides radicals i suppose cause we more understand why. but it doesn't make them less radical.

Much of Pelosi's remarks have been misrepresented and exaggerated. Antifa is hardly main stream anything, and the supreme court has decided that gay rights aren't so far from mainstream life after all. You're hanging off the edge and trying to claim you're in the middle.
Yeah, this has been misinterpreted! From her own mouth right? LOL!

I guess the people in her district don't agree with you.

No one can explain why people vote for criminals like her. She even has a CHL in cali. Hardly no one else can get one. Criminals don't obey the law and some are above the law.

You were doing pretty good until that "the radial left won't do with any less than total control" crap. We both know that is not going to happen, but the NRA has convinced their gun nuts that it is imminent.

oh i knew sooner or later we'd find a point of division, but i did find out what i wanted to about you in general. you listen and talk intelligently (at least here) about a topic and don't emo-rage into people. if the site wants to make $ they should give you 20 ignores then charge you $5 for each 20 more. :)

*radical left* - i stand by that. most on the left want what most on the right want. the radical left and right fuck it up for us all in so many situations. the "normalizing of the extremes" is the fad today and i'll be glad when it goes the way of pet rocks, bell bottom pants, bashing microsoft and every other fad. in time i believe it will cause we simply can't take it forever. extremes by definition are - extreme. keep them there.

but the radical left like katie lies and makes fake videos to misportray the people you're pointing to. given they will do these tactics, what choice does the NRA have but to counter with the same? stupid comes at you, counter w/stupid.

extremes.

Trump has been explained to you a thousand times. That you keep asking the same question won't change the answer. That being Americans are SICK of the scum in Washington and them pandering to everyone except us! We are SICK of seeing our rights eroded, etc etc etc.

That's nice Mikey.

You were doing pretty good until that "the radial left won't do with any less than total control" crap. We both know that is not going to happen, but the NRA has convinced their gun nuts that it is imminent.

oh i knew sooner or later we'd find a point of division, but i did find out what i wanted to about you in general. you listen and talk intelligently (at least here) about a topic and don't emo-rage into people. if the site wants to make $ they should give you 20 ignores then charge you $5 for each 20 more. :)

*radical left* - i stand by that. most on the left want what most on the right want. the radical left and right fuck it up for us all in so many situations. the "normalizing of the extremes" is the fad today and i'll be glad when it goes the way of pet rocks, bell bottom pants, bashing microsoft and every other fad. in time i believe it will cause we simply can't take it forever. extremes by definition are - extreme. keep them there.

but the radical left like katie lies and makes fake videos to misportray the people you're pointing to. given they will do these tactics, what choice does the NRA have but to counter with the same? stupid comes at you, counter w/stupid.

extremes.

Trump has been explained to you a thousand times. That you keep asking the same question won't change the answer. That being Americans are SICK of the scum in Washington and them pandering to everyone except us! We are SICK of seeing our rights eroded, etc etc etc.

That's nice Mikey.
Thanks. Criminals don't obey the law. Guns are not the problem. Liberals are.

i'm pointing out the differences in thought - not saying which thought i subscribe to.

if you're gay - i don't care. none of my business. go be gay and have fun. your life, enjoy it. you should have the same rights as anyone else, no more, no less. the whole "pee-issue" is bullshit. go where you think you fit and no one is going to have time nor desire to care. if they do - treat it as the one off it is.

again - i'm not claiming to be anything. i take people as they are and go with it. i'll state my opinions respectfully and hope others do the same. if you want to categorize that, up to you. we're all a bit of a mutt when it comes to this, we just focus on the opposite of ourselves as a "problem" vs. just a difference.

i'm pointing out the differences in thought - not saying which thought i subscribe to.

if you're gay - i don't care. none of my business. go be gay and have fun. your life, enjoy it. you should have the same rights as anyone else, no more, no less. the whole "pee-issue" is bullshit. go where you think you fit and no one is going to have time nor desire to care. if they do - treat it as the one off it is.

again - i'm not claiming to be anything. i take people as they are and go with it. i'll state my opinions respectfully and hope others do the same. if you want to categorize that, up to you. we're all a bit of a mutt when it comes to this, we just focus on the opposite of ourselves as a "problem" vs. just a difference.
The right considers your beliefs to be radical left.

Since you have no clue, what would you know what the right thinks? Here you go attacking this guy opinion for what? Again, guns are not the problem.

THE SKY IS FALLING... THE SKY IS FALLING... THE WORLD IS GOING TO BLOW UP... RUN FOR THE HILLS...

The sky isn't falling, but lots of kids are dead when they didn't have to be.

Yes, because morons like you give the crazy asshole defenseless targets. Takes a real idiot to do that. Hello idiot.:bye1:

Yep......Those 5 year olds should have been armed.
The 5 year olds, no

the teachers.....

yes

THE SKY IS FALLING... THE SKY IS FALLING... THE WORLD IS GOING TO BLOW UP... RUN FOR THE HILLS...

Yes, because morons like you give the crazy asshole defenseless targets. Takes a real idiot to do that. Hello idiot.:bye1:

The 5 year olds, no

the teachers.....

yes
What kind of a "person" wants to arm 5 year olds with guns? That smacks of gun banner hysteria.

Yet you're scared to give a strait answer as to what you do for a living.

Not scared at all to give a STRAIGHT answer .. I've said it before that I'm an LEO. But, I spend almost as much time in the office as out of it. So ... the question still stands, am I, in your opinion, a scared, little pussy'?

If you are like some cops I know, you could be, but carrying a gun for your job doesn't make you a pussy. I'm not against guns. I'm against idiots with guns.
. I'm not against guns. I'm against idiots with guns

Then we can be sure you'll never own one?

anyone who can legally buy a gun should not have to acquire any additional permits or incur any additional costs to carry a weapon

No you fucking prick, the teachers SHOULD have the ability to defend those kids. But assholes like you demand they be helpless so that they get to die for your political bullshit. Fuck you.

Right. We all know that a degree in elementary education prepares those young teachers to teach the alphabet, help kids learn to relate to others, expect a child to have a bathroom accident occasionally, and be prepared for armed guerrilla combat with the necessity to kill one or more assailants at any time. Some of those classes are really tough.

So you don't care about the safety of the children and teachers, correct?

Totally insane for elementary school teachers.

No you fucking prick, the teachers SHOULD have the ability to defend those kids. But assholes like you demand they be helpless so that they get to die for your political bullshit. Fuck you.

Right. We all know that a degree in elementary education prepares those young teachers to teach the alphabet, help kids learn to relate to others, expect a child to have a bathroom accident occasionally, and be prepared for armed guerrilla combat with the necessity to kill one or more assailants at any time. Some of those classes are really tough.

No, you ignorant twat. There are these things called SHOOTING CLASSES. You pay money to experts (though I would hazard a guess that if you told the instructors who you were and what you were getting qualified for they would offer their services for free) and they train you how to shoot in defensive situations properly. Leave it to a complete dipshit, like you, to not know that. BTW the police DON'T teach these courses.

Good officers, on their own dime and initiative take these courses so that they will be competent in bad situations. The majority of police DON'T take these classes.

My entire department got treated to a three-day Active Armed Offender course which covers a lot, but not all, of the tactical aspects of a firefight in a structure.

We're slated for annual refreshers as well.

Good for your department. That type thing is great for cops. Totally insane for elementary school teachers.

Sandy Hook proves different

great. then i'm back to being the mutt i said i was. diverse beliefs in which makes me hate stereotypes.

there are things i agree with the radical right on. i don't think anyone is textbook anything - people just put them there cause it's easier than understanding a person.

stereotype someone, no need to know the individual.

Do you really want to start a competition of reporting each other? I suspect it won't turn out like you want it to. You might want to go back and reread some of your remarks to me.

pretty sure you're not talking to me but the quoting system on this board needs some work. if i'm even in the thread i get a "quoted" notification. that may be how i have it setup so i'll go look.

but i also see nothing above your post til i hit reply now i see tons of quotes.

No. That one was for MikeTx. He's pouting because I won't let him blow me.
suddenly very happy i don't have a point of reference on this one.

Good for your department. That type thing is great for cops. Totally insane for elementary school teachers.

The Israelis take protecting their school children seriously. They have to. To declare Israeli schools gun free zones would be an invitation to slaughter.

Israel-school-shootings.jpg

2wf0ms1.jpg

No, you ignorant twat. There are these things called SHOOTING CLASSES. You pay money to experts (though I would hazard a guess that if you told the instructors who you were and what you were getting qualified for they would offer their services for free) and they train you how to shoot in defensive situations properly. Leave it to a complete dipshit, like you, to not know that. BTW the police DON'T teach these courses.

Good officers, on their own dime and initiative take these courses so that they will be competent in bad situations. The majority of police DON'T take these classes.

My entire department got treated to a three-day Active Armed Offender course which covers a lot, but not all, of the tactical aspects of a firefight in a structure.

We're slated for annual refreshers as well.

Your department is by far the exception to the rule.

Forum List

Back