guns for everyone

The claim that thugs use illegal guns is really dumb. Sure some of the guns they use are illegal, but many are bought from individual sellers. With no record keeping of any kind, how is anybody going to know how many guns you sold this year? They aren't even required to give a receipt. There is a massive difference between responsible reasonable gun owners (me) and hair on fire gun nuts who think any common sense regulation means someone will take everybody's guns.

well how am i supposed to disagree with this? not sure what you're looking for.

thugs do in fact use illegal guns. if a "seller" is doing it on a consistent basis by using the "loophole" then this is illegal already. people will steal guns and sell them. happens all the time. fast n furious was a huge example of gun mis-management obama got away with by intimidating anyone who questioned him.

but the # of crimes committed by people who got their guns from the gun show loophole is minimal. looked it up once and several officers and people in the "business" so to speak had it around 2% if i remember correctly. may not be 2% exactly but it was damn low to make the entire issue of the gun show loophole nothing more than a sideshow for a bigger intent.

you don't stop the water from breaking out of the damn by stopping the smallest leak.

every gun owner i know is responsible. then again i don't hang out in hoods or with people who have them on their coffee tables next to the herion either. every gun owner i know wants the same thing - people to respect the guns and care for / use them properly but we have emotional people making issues where they don't exist to fix problems we don't have until they made it one to fix so they can fix nothing and tell their constituents they passed a law.

see colorado banning high capacity magazines and the senator doing it saying once you use one you throw it away so the ones >10 will go away on their own.

someone like this has zero business even talking gun laws, much less trying to pass them. but they do. katie couric - she has zero issue making shit up and passing it off as truth and anti-gun people flock to it for no other reason than it's what they want to hear.

crap like that is why we have the division in our gun laws and why we can't have "common sense" laws. the radial left won't do with any less than total control and the radical right pulls a gun and says "try to take it".

so here we are stuck in the middle of extremist bullshit just trying to claw our way to some form of sanity but in fact, no one side will ever be happy on this.

You were doing pretty good until that "the radial left won't do with any less than total control" crap. We both know that is not going to happen, but the NRA has convinced their gun nuts that it is imminent.

The claim that thugs use illegal guns is really dumb. Sure some of the guns they use are illegal, but many are bought from individual sellers. With no record keeping of any kind, how is anybody going to know how many guns you sold this year? They aren't even required to give a receipt. There is a massive difference between responsible reasonable gun owners (me) and hair on fire gun nuts who think any common sense regulation means someone will take everybody's guns.

thugs do in fact use illegal guns. if a "seller" is doing it on a consistent basis by using the "loophole" then this is illegal already. people will steal guns and sell them. happens all the time. fast n furious was a huge example of gun mis-management obama got away with by intimidating anyone who questioned him.

but the # of crimes committed by people who got their guns from the gun show loophole is minimal. looked it up once and several officers and people in the "business" so to speak had it around 2% if i remember correctly. may not be 2% exactly but it was damn low to make the entire issue of the gun show loophole nothing more than a sideshow for a bigger intent.

you don't stop the water from breaking out of the damn by stopping the smallest leak.

every gun owner i know is responsible. then again i don't hang out in hoods or with people who have them on their coffee tables next to the herion either. every gun owner i know wants the same thing - people to respect the guns and care for / use them properly but we have emotional people making issues where they don't exist to fix problems we don't have until they made it one to fix so they can fix nothing and tell their constituents they passed a law.

see colorado banning high capacity magazines and the senator doing it saying once you use one you throw it away so the ones >10 will go away on their own.

someone like this has zero business even talking gun laws, much less trying to pass them. but they do. katie couric - she has zero issue making shit up and passing it off as truth and anti-gun people flock to it for no other reason than it's what they want to hear.

crap like that is why we have the division in our gun laws and why we can't have "common sense" laws. the radial left won't do with any less than total control and the radical right pulls a gun and says "try to take it".

so here we are stuck in the middle of extremist bullshit just trying to claw our way to some form of sanity but in fact, no one side will ever be happy on this.

You were doing pretty good until that "the radial left won't do with any less than total control" crap. We both know that is not going to happen, but the NRA has convinced their gun nuts that it is imminent.
The actions of radical left politicians, and the fools who support them, have proven that is the goal. It's even been stated.

Oh yeah, before ask me to prove it, here is the proof, which you will spin and smoke and lie about.As your kind always does when proven to be lying.

The actions of radical left politicians, and the fools who support them, have proven that is the goal. It's even been stated.

yes it not a case of not wanting too but rather no ability to do so

You will find that debating these people is a waste of time. The whole argument in a nutshell can be ended by the simple fact that criminals do not obey laws. End of story. A better debate, which by the way, would never be truthfully answered, is why these "people" want to help keep the law abiding defenseless?

As always, your logic would do away with all laws since criminals don't obey laws, and good people don't need them. Yep, you're still a dick sucking idiot.

oh i knew sooner or later we'd find a point of division, but i did find out what i wanted to about you in general. you listen and talk intelligently (at least here) about a topic and don't emo-rage into people. if the site wants to make $ they should give you 20 ignores then charge you $5 for each 20 more. :)

*radical left* - i stand by that. most on the left want what most on the right want. the radical left and right fuck it up for us all in so many situations. the "normalizing of the extremes" is the fad today and i'll be glad when it goes the way of pet rocks, bell bottom pants, bashing microsoft and every other fad. in time i believe it will cause we simply can't take it forever. extremes by definition are - extreme. keep them there.

but the radical left like katie lies and makes fake videos to misportray the people you're pointing to. given they will do these tactics, what choice does the NRA have but to counter with the same? stupid comes at you, counter w/stupid.

extremes.

You will find that debating these people is a waste of time. The whole argument in a nutshell can be ended by the simple fact that criminals do not obey laws. End of story. A better debate, which by the way, would never be truthfully answered, is why these "people" want to help keep the law abiding defenseless?

As always, your logic would do away with all laws since criminals don't obey laws, and good people don't need them. Yep, you're still a dick sucking idiot.
Like always you lie and make up crap never stated. Reported.

about that emo-rage....but then that just seems to also be how the other party handled their part of the convo. some emo-raging is necessary at times. :)

oh i knew sooner or later we'd find a point of division, but i did find out what i wanted to about you in general. you listen and talk intelligently (at least here) about a topic and don't emo-rage into people. if the site wants to make $ they should give you 20 ignores then charge you $5 for each 20 more. :)

*radical left* - i stand by that. most on the left want what most on the right want. the radical left and right fuck it up for us all in so many situations. the "normalizing of the extremes" is the fad today and i'll be glad when it goes the way of pet rocks, bell bottom pants, bashing microsoft and every other fad. in time i believe it will cause we simply can't take it forever. extremes by definition are - extreme. keep them there.

but the radical left like katie lies and makes fake videos to misportray the people you're pointing to. given they will do these tactics, what choice does the NRA have but to counter with the same? stupid comes at you, counter w/stupid.

extremes.

But the right has been eaten by the "radical right" how else do you explain Trump, the NRA, and anti abortion religious nuts? Those things are all radical, but still firmly within the majority of the right.

I openly carry a gun every day on my job and concealed carry on my way to and from work. Does that make me a coward?

Depends on what your job is. If you are a cop, military, or a body guard, you probably need it. If you work in an office, you're a scared little pussy.

A scared little pussy because I am able to defend myself and family and not whine like a little bitch, like you, for mommy to come save me?

Ummmmm.....OK.

And how often do you need to do that. In all your life.

Never. But the paranoia is palpable. Own a gun but Jesus don't be one of these nutjobs that sleeps with it and licks it clean every day.
Your butthole is what's palpitating. You fool no one with your smears. Guns make you pee yourself, we get it.

You have other people's buttholes on your mind. Weird but you are who you are.

I own guns bugwit, it is just sad that some are so scared of life they cling to guns like grim death. I'm sorry for you but only you can help you. Pucker up snowflake, you won't ever have to use a gun to defend anything. And you'll still get to feel like 'yer ready'. LOL
I can't avoid your butthole unless I filter you out. It's where your posts come from. No gun owner makes your comments. No sale.

I openly carry a gun every day on my job and concealed carry on my way to and from work. Does that make me a coward?

Depends on what your job is. If you are a cop, military, or a body guard, you probably need it. If you work in an office, you're a scared little pussy.

A scared little pussy because I am able to defend myself and family and not whine like a little bitch, like you, for mommy to come save me?

Ummmmm.....OK.

And how often do you need to do that. In all your life.

Never. But the paranoia is palpable. Own a gun but Jesus don't be one of these nutjobs that sleeps with it and licks it clean every day.
Your butthole is what's palpitating. You fool no one with your smears. Guns make you pee yourself, we get it.

You really believe that, don't you? dumb ass.
It's rather obvious. The scared ones project their emotions to feel a little better about themselves.

Our founders would roll over in their graves.

But the right has been eaten by the "radical right" how else do you explain Trump, the NRA, and anti abortion religious nuts? Those things are all radical, but still firmly within the majority of the right.
and the left? how do we explain pelosi? anti-fa stopping any form of conversations they don't like? the gay rights people forcing their issues on the conservative base?

radicals can be perspective, sure. but we tend to overlook our sides radicals i suppose cause we more understand why. but it doesn't make them less radical.

Do you really want to start a competition of reporting each other? I suspect it won't turn out like you want it to. You might want to go back and reread some of your remarks to me.

How do you decide who is, and who is not, an idiot? IQ Test? Political persuasion? Religious affiliation? What is your plan to decide just who is smart enough for you to grant them the right to carry a firearm?

Those considerations are never determined when anyone can buy a gun without any background check. If you are a cop, you know a large portion of the public doesn't have the sense of attitude to have a gun. Making sure those people are armed doesn't make them safer.
...another steamer in the yard planted by bulldog. FFL sales go through a federal check, even cops. And most cops are pro 2nd. You are clueless but for some reason take great pride in it. Weird!

Yes. Only registered firearms sellers are obligated to do background checks. Individual sellers in the above list of states are not required to do anything. Is that too complicated for you?
What part of you being an idiot is lost on you? You claimed cops think the public doesn't have the sense to own guns and you can't begin to back that up. You're a foaming little retard on the internet here to prove it day in and day out.

Legal sales are not the problem, the deterioration of our society is because of the steady rot of leftists maggots. The maggot cannot understand how he could be wrong so it must be the gun, even though we've had them from day one. And in fact are a country because of them.

My...My. You're trying to twist my words again, aren't you? I said cops know that some people should never be allowed near a gun, and the cop I was talking to didn't disagree. I get it. You're a gun nut, and no amount of logic or reason will change that.
Liar, you said:
"If you are a cop, you know a large portion of the public doesn't have the sense of attitude to have a gun."

It's still there, now you changed it to "some people". Which means nothing.

Do you really want to start a competition of reporting each other? I suspect it won't turn out like you want it to. You might want to go back and reread some of your remarks to me.

pretty sure you're not talking to me but the quoting system on this board needs some work. if i'm even in the thread i get a "quoted" notification. that may be how i have it setup so i'll go look.

but i also see nothing above your post til i hit reply now i see tons of quotes.

Every time to violate rule about me, I am reporting you. Criminals do not obey laws. simple as that!

and the left? how do we explain pelosi? anti-fa stopping any form of conversations they don't like? the gay rights people forcing their issues on the conservative base?

radicals can be perspective, sure. but we tend to overlook our sides radicals i suppose cause we more understand why. but it doesn't make them less radical.

Much of Pelosi's remarks have been misrepresented and exaggerated. Antifa is hardly main stream anything, and the supreme court has decided that gay rights aren't so far from mainstream life after all. You're hanging off the edge and trying to claim you're in the middle.

Those considerations are never determined when anyone can buy a gun without any background check. If you are a cop, you know a large portion of the public doesn't have the sense of attitude to have a gun. Making sure those people are armed doesn't make them safer.
...another steamer in the yard planted by bulldog. FFL sales go through a federal check, even cops. And most cops are pro 2nd. You are clueless but for some reason take great pride in it. Weird!

Yes. Only registered firearms sellers are obligated to do background checks. Individual sellers in the above list of states are not required to do anything. Is that too complicated for you?
What part of you being an idiot is lost on you? You claimed cops think the public doesn't have the sense to own guns and you can't begin to back that up. You're a foaming little retard on the internet here to prove it day in and day out.

Legal sales are not the problem, the deterioration of our society is because of the steady rot of leftists maggots. The maggot cannot understand how he could be wrong so it must be the gun, even though we've had them from day one. And in fact are a country because of them.

My...My. You're trying to twist my words again, aren't you? I said cops know that some people should never be allowed near a gun, and the cop I was talking to didn't disagree. I get it. You're a gun nut, and no amount of logic or reason will change that.
Liar, you said:
"If you are a cop, you know a large portion of the public doesn't have the sense of attitude to have a gun."

Oh my. I hardly see the difference but fine. A large portion of the population doesn't have the sense or attitude to have a gun.

Much of Pelosi's remarks have been misrepresented and exaggerated. Antifa is hardly main stream anything, and the supreme court has decided that gay rights aren't so far from mainstream life after all. You're hanging off the edge and trying to claim you're in the middle.
Yeah, this has been misinterpreted! From her own mouth right? LOL!

Liar, you said:

Oh my. I hardly see the difference but fine. A large portion of the population doesn't have the sense or attitude to have a gun.
Oh really? Since when have you evaluated a large portion of the population?

extremes.

Trump has been explained to you a thousand times. That you keep asking the same question won't change the answer. That being Americans are SICK of the scum in Washington and them pandering to everyone except us! We are SICK of seeing our rights eroded, etc etc etc.

Forum List

Back