guns for everyone

...another steamer in the yard planted by bulldog. FFL sales go through a federal check, even cops. And most cops are pro 2nd. You are clueless but for some reason take great pride in it. Weird!

Yes. Only registered firearms sellers are obligated to do background checks. Individual sellers in the above list of states are not required to do anything. Is that too complicated for you?
What part of you being an idiot is lost on you? You claimed cops think the public doesn't have the sense to own guns and you can't begin to back that up. You're a foaming little retard on the internet here to prove it day in and day out.

Legal sales are not the problem, the deterioration of our society is because of the steady rot of leftists maggots. The maggot cannot understand how he could be wrong so it must be the gun, even though we've had them from day one. And in fact are a country because of them.

My...My. You're trying to twist my words again, aren't you? I said cops know that some people should never be allowed near a gun, and the cop I was talking to didn't disagree. I get it. You're a gun nut, and no amount of logic or reason will change that.
Liar, you said:
"If you are a cop, you know a large portion of the public doesn't have the sense of attitude to have a gun."

It's still there, now you changed it to "some people". Which means nothing.

Oh my. I hardly see the difference but fine. A large portion of the population doesn't have the sense or attitude to have a gun.
You hardly see the difference? Yeah, you're a sharp shooter alright.

all the cowards who are too afraid to face life without being armed

I openly carry a gun every day on my job and concealed carry on my way to and from work. Does that make me a coward?

Depends on what your job is. If you are a cop, military, or a body guard, you probably need it. If you work in an office, you're a scared little pussy.

A scared little pussy because I am able to defend myself and family and not whine like a little bitch, like you, for mommy to come save me?

Ummmmm.....OK.

And how often do you need to do that. In all your life.

Never. But the paranoia is palpable. Own a gun but Jesus don't be one of these nutjobs that sleeps with it and licks it clean every day.

No paranoia silly boy. Simple common sense. I travel a lot. I see a lot. Most States it is legal for me to carry concealed. Guess what, in those States i see very little problems. In the States where i can't carry legally i see all sorts of crap going on. Guess which States I avoid whenever possible?

Yes, because morons like you give the crazy asshole defenseless targets. Takes a real idiot to do that. Hello idiot.:bye1:

Yep......Those 5 year olds should have been armed.

No you fucking prick, the teachers SHOULD have the ability to defend those kids. But assholes like you demand they be helpless so that they get to die for your political bullshit. Fuck you.

Right. We all know that a degree in elementary education prepares those young teachers to teach the alphabet, help kids learn to relate to others, expect a child to have a bathroom accident occasionally, and be prepared for armed guerrilla combat with the necessity to kill one or more assailants at any time. Some of those classes are really tough.

No, you ignorant twat. There are these things called SHOOTING CLASSES. You pay money to experts (though I would hazard a guess that if you told the instructors who you were and what you were getting qualified for they would offer their services for free) and they train you how to shoot in defensive situations properly. Leave it to a complete dipshit, like you, to not know that. BTW the police DON'T teach these courses.

Good officers, on their own dime and initiative take these courses so that they will be competent in bad situations. The majority of police DON'T take these classes.

Sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone Teacher/combat troops fend off the marauding hordes while still scheduling time for musical chairs, finger painting, and nap time after recess. You're an idiot.

Wrong again moron. We have witnessed multiple school shootings where innocent children and teachers have died because they are denied the means to defend themselves. A bad guy KNOWS that he is absolutely safe to invade those venues because idiots like you have made it that way. In other words, dumb ass, it is your politics that has made those kids lives dangerous. Were it not for your infantile belief system ADULTS would be able to prevent a crime.

Those considerations are never determined when anyone can buy a gun without any background check.

Where, precisely, can one legally do that anywhere in the US?

The following states have no background check of any kind unless you are buying from a licensed dealer.

Any private seller can sell you a gun out of the trunk of his car without even asking your name. No background check, no record, no paper work of any kind.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming
Millions of guns are sold, how many are used in crimes? A tiny percentage of a tiny percentage of a tiny percentage

So you think gun crime is not a problem. Typical gun nut.

No, "gun crime" is not a problem. Gang bangers with guns are a problem. Lock them up and don't let them out and the violent crime problem plummets. You assholes continuously let them out though. Why?

Last edited:
You're probably right. Would making sure that each and every one of those murderous parents was armed at ll times make everyone safer? Isn't that your claim? More guns make people safer?

if you're being as honest as you keep saying you are and wondering why others can't see what you so plainly see - then you'd have to admit that this question is situational at best.

if your family was at a school where a shooter came along and started killing people, would you want your family to have guns, or is that not going to help the situation?

if you live in a neighborhood where killing is commonplace (we call that chicago these days) does more guns help? again, situational at best. likely not. then again it would be pretty hard to put MORE guns in chicago - i mean look at their strict gun laws. maybe more laws will make us safer then, huh?

so if you're being honest - and how could you not be since you keep using that word - would you want your family in that situation to have a gun? then, would more laws help in chicago or enforcement of existing laws is now needed, perhaps?

you can't get an absolute answer from a situational question.

*IF* you're being honest.

Chicago is one town in the entire country. Pretty stupid to assume gun laws for the entire country should be based on the bad neighborhoods in that one town.

That's EXACTLY what you're trying to do. You are claiming that gun violence is out of control when we know that the overwhelming majority of gun crime is perpetrated by illegal gangs. Chicago alone has 150,000 KNOWN gangbangers and you want to disarm the entire country based on the actions of them.

Pot, meet kettle.

00339-0300x0298.jpg

082614_guns.jpg

In the 4 to 5 minutes it takes for police to arrive at a "gun free zone" shooting, armed teachers add another layer of defense to protect children.

Argyle ISD Arms Its Teachers for Back-To-School Security Initiative

Designated armed employees must possess a state concealed handgun license and be approved by the school board. They also have to undergo quarterly district training, which involves a psychological exam and a firearms and emergency response training course.

THE SKY IS FALLING... THE SKY IS FALLING... THE WORLD IS GOING TO BLOW UP... RUN FOR THE HILLS...

The sky isn't falling, but lots of kids are dead when they didn't have to be.

More die at the hands of their loving parents.

You're probably right. Would making sure that each and every one of those murderous parents was armed at ll times make everyone safer? Isn't that your claim? More guns make people safer?

The point is there are bad people out there. Good people having equal or greater or greater weapons to defend themselves has been proven necessary millions of time a year. Only the law abiding will follow your pathetic gun laws, at their own peril. Like I said earlier, you folks want more victims.

Last edited:
unless you are buying from a licensed dealer.

Not buying from a licensed dealer
Those considerations are never determined when anyone can buy a gun without any background check.

The following states have no background check of any kind unless you are buying from a licensed dealer.

Any private seller can sell you a gun out of the trunk of his car without even asking your name. No background check, no record, no paper work of any kind.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

You neglected to point out that those states only don't require gun sales to be conducted by an FFL (requiring a Federal Background Check) but have state laws prohibiting the transfer of firearms to those persons who would be ineligible on a background check. Some are much stricter than the federal requirements. Alabama, for example, forbids selling a handgun to someone who is a habitual drunk (not something prohibited under Federal law.

The belief that a prohibited person can legally buy a firearm in any of those states is untrue.
There is no check of any kind. The seller is not obligated to know, or even ask if the purchaser is eligible or not. You got the money, they are perfectly legal selling you the gun. Don't start playing dumb on me now. A simple instant background check would notify the seller who he shouldn't sell the gun to, and give him liability for selling to known bad guys.

That's not true, if you sell to a prohibited person you are subject to legal penalties. The vast majority of private sales occur between friend and families who know the other person well.

Because when you have the chance to be Somalia, why not!

I see you would have been on the side of the Tories when the British marched on Lexington and Concord to take away the arms from the American people.

If you want to live in a country where the right to keep and bear arms is severely restricted then don't have to worry about living in Somalia. You can live in the UK. Try Australia. Cuba. You can even live in France. Many more choices than the US. Don't let that pesty Bill of Rights hit you in the ass on the way out.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming
Millions of guns are sold, how many are used in crimes? A tiny percentage of a tiny percentage of a tiny percentage

The country has bigger fish to fry…
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

You neglected to point out that those states only don't require gun sales to be conducted by an FFL (requiring a Federal Background Check) but have state laws prohibiting the transfer of firearms to those persons who would be ineligible on a background check. Some are much stricter than the federal requirements. Alabama, for example, forbids selling a handgun to someone who is a habitual drunk (not something prohibited under Federal law.

The belief that a prohibited person can legally buy a firearm in any of those states is untrue.
There is no check of any kind. The seller is not obligated to know, or even ask if the purchaser is eligible or not. You got the money, they are perfectly legal selling you the gun. Don't start playing dumb on me now. A simple instant background check would notify the seller who he shouldn't sell the gun to, and give him liability for selling to known bad guys.

That's not true, if you sell to a prohibited person you are subject to legal penalties. The vast majority of private sales occur between friend and families who know the other person well.

So how is a seller supposed to know if the buyer is prohibited? That's what background checks THAT WE DON'T HAVE would solve.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Sure, there are lots of things to deal with, but this thread is about guns. Try to keep up.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

So how is a seller supposed to know if the buyer is prohibited? That's what background checks THAT WE DON'T HAVE would solve.
Who pays for the background checks? And how are they deleted after they are finished?

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Sure, there are lots of things to deal with, but this thread is about guns. Try to keep up.
Gun violence is a non-issue, trying to keep up

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Who pays for the background checks? And how are they deleted after they are finished?

Don't know or care who pays for them. I guess the buyer and seller would work that out between themselves as part of the cost. Who pays for them when a licensed dealer does them? Background checks for new guns are destroyed after 24 hours. No reason to believe universal instant check records wouldn't be the same.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Georgia

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Gun violence is a non-issue, trying to keep up

Wow........ You really just posted that.........That's just amazing.

Forum List

Back