Guns

Here; The Creator Of The AR-15 Rifle Only Invented The Gun For One Purpose

Read up on the facts and then get back to me. M14 shooter got the lesson: now he's quiet..

“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963.

It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,” one critic of the article contended. “The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

70% of stabbings are between immigrants and gangs, thicko.

But there again, that has already been covered on the forum, yet you bring it back up again. So why didn't it feel resolved the first time in your 2 brain celled mind?

70-80% of gun murders in the U.S are between gangs and other criminals.....and of the rest, the victims are the friends and family of those criminals hit in the crossfire...

You moron....

Meanwhile....1.1 million Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, beatings, stabbings and murders....

Can you tell which number is bigger....?

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

And you have more crime per capita

Erm, from your link "Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence."

Erm, from your link "Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence."

And the British police are lying about their crime stats, and not helping rape victims....

70-80% of gun murders in the U.S are between gangs and other criminals.....and of the rest, the victims are the friends and family of those criminals hit in the crossfire...

You moron....

Meanwhile....1.1 million Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, beatings, stabbings and murders....

Can you tell which number is bigger....?

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........
Blah, blah, BS firehose of falsehood again.

The whole point of the thread is gun retards blurting out the same old shit about guns. And right on cue, another retard.
The point you refuse to address:
If those who continue to seek unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the rights of law abiding gun owners ceased their efforts to that end, there'd be little to no talk about guns.
So, your question, more relevantly asked:
Why do Democrats/leftists/liberals continue to seek unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the rights of law abiding gun owners?

70% of stabbings are between immigrants and gangs, thicko.

But there again, that has already been covered on the forum, yet you bring it back up again. So why didn't it feel resolved the first time in your 2 brain celled mind?

90% of our violent crime is illegals, and gangs, dumbass.

There is true range and effective range. The velocity is still 3200 feet or so. The AR15 has more velocity than an AK47, which we all know was designed as combat weapon, so like the AR15, neither belongs in the hands of the general public.

Small, lightweight bullet sheds velocity faster. I could go into detail but you wouldn't understand

Rapes in the US are over double the UK's per capita. If you're gonna quote something, at least have the fucking brains to think about it first. What a fucking clown.

Do you want to keep this upstairs, or take it to the basement?
Seems most posters want a serious discussion, you on the other hand want to
flame posters with a different view. It's your thread, your choice, the ball is in your court.

There is true range and effective range. The velocity is still 3200 feet or so. The AR15 has more velocity than an AK47, which we all know was designed as combat weapon, so like the AR15, neither belongs in the hands of the general public.
So what?

An AR 15 is no different than any other rifle chambered for a NATO 5.56 mm round

ANd FYI combat rifles are not the same as the commonplace semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over a century

There is: the AR15 IS an M16.
No it isn't

The M 16 is capable of both select and automatic fire

And what about rifles that aren't AR 15s and fire the same round?

Like this one

1646131987880.png

Listen bellend, it's called life. Your story is no different to some of my mates. If you feel a gun was the answer, you have a narrow minded brain. As Bruce Lee said, don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. You and you only are in control of your life. Hunt about in bins, that's your choice, to put yourself in danger in back streets, that's your choice. Do you want me to feel concerned about you? You can fuck right off.

And you waiting for the fucking cops to save your life is naive to the point of mental retardation.

And I was 14 and basically homeless so you really don;t know shit about it do you? I didn't choose to have a junkie for a mother or for her to OD, I didn't choose to get stuck in a foster home with an abusive asshole who knew how not to leave bruises.

And I guess you missed the part that I said I was 18 and walking home after a double shift when I got jumped.

And I survived, I made it out and I learned a lot of lessons you will never understand

So until you spend a few weeks living rough on the streets and the only thing you eat in a couple days is something you could shoplift or buy with the change you can get from turning in some bottles for the deposit you can shove your judgements of me and my choices right up your fat fucking ass.

Last edited:
So what?

An AR 15 is no different than any other rifle chambered for a NATO 5.56 mm round

ANd FYI combat rifles are not the same as the commonplace semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over a century
The AR has more velocity than the Winchester model 70. The AR15 IS different: it was designed as a field rifle for the US military. The M16 that looks more like an AR10 was the finished product with the same firepower as the AR15. The design was sold after the military dumped the design. With a velocity of 3200 fps and firing 30 rounds as fast as you pull the trigger, it is no wonder that the AR15 (and those with the same capacity) is the choice of mass murderers.
So take your AR15 and go to Ukraine; you’ll fit right in.

The AR has more velocity than the Winchester model 70. The AR15 IS different: it was designed as a field rifle for the US military. The M16 that looks more like an AR10 was the finished product with the same firepower as the AR15. The design was sold after the military dumped the design. With a velocity of 3200 fps and firing 30 rounds as fast as you pull the trigger, it is no wonder that the AR15 (and those with the same capacity) is the choice of mass murderers.
So take your AR15 and go to Ukraine; you’ll fit right in.
The Winchester 70 doesn't fire a 5.56 NATO round but rather the less powerful .223. The .223 produces lower barrel pressures so of course the round is slower

And FYI rifles of any kind are used in less than 2% of all murders

AR 15 rifles account for just a fraction of that 2%

In fact more people are beaten to death every year by people using nothing but their bare hands than are killed with AR 15s.

The M14 is not a bush gun either. If you remove the full auto select you still have an M16, so nice try.

The AR 15 is nothing like an M 16 in any way other than looks

ANY rifle that fires a 5.56 NATO round can do what an AR 15 does.

So which do you want to ban? Just the AR 15 or every rifle that can fire the 5.56 NATO?

The Winchester 70 doesn't fire a 5.56 NATO round but rather the less powerful .223. The .223 produces lower barrel pressures so of course the round is slower

And FYI rifles of any kind are used in less than 2% of all murders

AR 15 rifles account for just a fraction of that 2%

In fact more people are beaten to death every year by people using nothing but their bare hands than are killed with AR 15s.
Avoiding facts again.
What rifle was used by the Las Vegas mass murderer?

Forum List

Back