Guns

The AR 15 is nothing like an M 16 in any way other than looks

ANY rifle that fires a 5.56 NATO round can do what an AR 15 does.

So which do you want to ban? Just the AR 15 or every rifle that can fire the 5.56 NATO?
The ones that were banned in 1994 need to be banned again. Your silly nit-picking carries no weight against the public danger of combat designed weaponry in our streets.

The AR has more velocity than the Winchester model 70. The AR15 IS different: it was designed as a field rifle for the US military. The M16 that looks more like an AR10 was the finished product with the same firepower as the AR15. The design was sold after the military dumped the design. With a velocity of 3200 fps and firing 30 rounds as fast as you pull the trigger, it is no wonder that the AR15 (and those with the same capacity) is the choice of mass murderers.
So take your AR15 and go to Ukraine; you’ll fit right in.

You are an idiot...the AR-15 is not the weapon of choice....the weapon of choice is the handgun...you idiot......you make things up, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

The ones that were banned in 1994 need to be banned again. Your silly nit-picking carries no weight against the public danger of combat designed weaponry in our streets.

Then knives, clubs, rental trucks....they need to be banned too....since knives and clubs kill more people every single year than all rifles do, let alone AR-15s....and rental trucks, one of which was used to murder more people than any mass public shooting in the U.S....need to be banned too...

You idiot.

Avoiding facts again.
What rifle was used by the Las Vegas mass murderer?

He should have used his private plane or a rental Truck...

He killed 61 with his rifle.....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France, using a rental truck, killed 86 and wounded 435.....more killed than in any mass public shooting in the U.S......

Ban rental trucks..they are more dangerous than rifles.

You are an idiot...the AR-15 is not the weapon of choice....the weapon of choice is the handgun...you idiot......you make things up, and you have no idea what you are talking about.
Throughout this thread I have credibly sourced and demonstrated that you AR15 gun thugs don’t have any idea what you’re talking about so I will ask you a question;
if you can’t answer then don’t reply at all…

Which signers of the second amendment were certified firearms experts?

Throughout this thread I have credibly sourced and demonstrated that you AR15 gun thugs don’t have any idea what you’re talking about so I will ask you a question;
if you can’t answer then don’t reply at all…

Which signers of the second amendment were certified firearms experts?

You have been called out on every post because you don't know what you are talking about......and just now you said the AR-15 is the most popular gun for mass public shooters....and that is wrong.

You have been called out on every post because you don't know what you are talking about......and just now you said the AR-15 is the most popular gun for mass public shooters....and that is wrong.
Not a'one of you guys has credibly refuted anything I've said on the subject. All you offer is litmus tests. Having said that, of course you can't name any of the signers of the second amendment were certified firearms experts, so your arguments are further discredited.

You guys have no competent arguments against me.

/

Not a'one of you guys has credibly refuted anything I've said on the subject. All you offer is litmus tests. Having said that, of course you can't name any of the signers of the second amendment were certified firearms experts, so your arguments are further discredited.

You guys have no competent arguments against me.

/

Wow....you are sooooo cool.......does your image in your mirror tell you the same thing?

Avoiding facts again.
What rifle was used by the Las Vegas mass murderer?
I actually gave you facts.

You like the fucking moron you are want to compare two entirely different rifles firing 2 different rounds because you obviously don;t understand what the fuck you're talking about

You're just displaying your ignorance once again

The 94 AWB criteria were solely cosmetic and had nothing to do with the rifle being semiautomatic or what round it fired

Wheyyy heyyyy, Rights. If there's a thousand mention on guns, Rights come up twelve point two billion times. Yes, Rights have been fucking flogged rotten. You have Rights to guns, the fucking planet knows that, aliens on distant worlds know that, and your fucking thick skull blurts out........Rights. The whole point of the thread is gun retards blurting out the same old shit about guns. And right on cue, another retard.

Boy they're flocking in, like flies to a cow turd.
it's a right that cannot be restricted by the very people who would try to disarm citizens
COMMUNIST PIGS LIKE YOU.

And there you go, wash, rinse, repeat. You've defaulted back to independence. The whole purpose of this thread. You have a handful of sayings at your disposal and all you can do is default to the them. And if you get an adult to help you read the thread, the adult will tell you that you are just one of the many retards that repeat the same old shit day in and day out.

Let's talk about rights. You are flying over the Atlantic and crash. You're washed up on a deserted island and you will probably be there for many years. You stand up and claim your rights.

So what are your rights and how will they pan out? Go for it retard.
British thoughts and opinions of American politics is irrelevant to Most Americans

The democrats made gun control a political issue, pretty much like everything else. That's why we talk about guns.
THAT is a level of ignorance about recent US history that is just stunning.

Perhaps you should look at the 1994 elections
Perhaps you should follow the history of the NRA

Perhaps, just educate yourself.

If the government or some other agency would kindly publish an annual report detailing each gun death event (as I have suggested for many years) America could sleep better knowing that the gun violence problem has been greatly exaggerated.

We won the Revolutionary War with guns. Franklin tacitly suggested that we should defend it with guns as well. Good advice. As a Christian I don't wish to take a life. However, the "goodman who didn't suffer his house to be broken up' likely had permission to use deadly force if necessary.
Not allowed.
Gunners made sure of that.

Meister I was surprised you used stats where the person thought the gun saved their life. I mean, it's not as if bias could creep into things especially asking pro gunners

So what you need to do is work out how to make the US gun problem safer. Rather than defaulting to the usual rhetoric that we've been over a billion times, you need to address and talk about gun security, which nutters are a risk and shouldn't have them, walking down streets with guns is mindless, a civilised society doesn't need to roam around with assault rifles etc.. And it has be a cultural change to take it seriously. That way, enjoy guns and vastly reduce deaths.

But gun nuts CAN'T and they DON'T WANT TO, so they deflect every gun conversation to the list I provided. It's the paragraph above that needs addressed, not deflecting with the same old crap.

Meister I was surprised you used stats where the person thought the gun saved their life. I mean, it's not as if bias could creep into things especially asking pro gunners

So what you need to do is work out how to make the US gun problem safer. Rather than defaulting to the usual rhetoric that we've been over a billion times, you need to address and talk about gun security, which nutters are a risk and shouldn't have them, walking down streets with guns is mindless, a civilised society doesn't need to roam around with assault rifles etc.. And it has be a cultural change to take it seriously. That way, enjoy guns and vastly reduce deaths.

But gun nuts CAN'T and they DON'T WANT TO, so they deflect every gun conversation to the list I provided. It's the paragraph above that needs addressed, not deflecting with the same old crap.
We don;t have a gun problem.

Forum List

Back