Guns

By not letting the perps plea their case down in court from a felony to a misdemeanor.

Bazzoka's, I will go with that one
You need to remove assault rifles and hand guns off the streets. They need to be larger in size to discourage concealment. Meaningful and robust background checks need to be made, obviously your current system doesn't work.

Buy back programmes would help. How would you change the culture to remove them off streets?

(You will have noticed I've moved away from pro gun rhetoric and looking at the problem. You will find this alien to you).
Buy back programs? :laughing0301:
Remove them off the streets? That is a vague statement.
The guns aren't the problem, the criminal is the problem.
Remove the criminal off the street by prosecuting them for the crime without any plea deals.

You need to remove assault rifles and hand guns off the streets. They need to be larger in size to discourage concealment. Meaningful and robust background checks need to be made, obviously your current system doesn't work.
Don't tell me what we need to remove. You have no say in it, none whatsoever.
We have background checks, dude. Don't let the media lie to you.

Your whole premise is as fucked up as you are.

People shooting each other. Kids shooting each other. School children blasted away. Mass killings, killing from hotel windows, unhappy employees blasting colleagues away, mass shootings, a quarter of commercial property robberies by guns, etc.. etc.. Putting your fingers in your ears saying, ner, ner, ner, ner doesn't work. But we all know it's a ploy, play dumb to avoid the topic.

There were 6 mass public shootings in 2020, total killed 73...

Deer killed 200 people
Ladders killed 300
Lawn mowers between 90-100 people...

The rest of the shootings were majority criminals murdering other criminals.....and of the rest of the victims, they were the friends and family of criminals hit when their friend or family member criminal was being shot at...

Normal Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beating and stabbings....according to the Centers for Disease control..

Can you tell which number is bigger?

Meanwhile.....you Europeans murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in 6 years...after you told them they would be safer if they gave up their guns....

The Ukrainians should have learned that lesson after you leftists murdered them under Stalin...they didn't, now they are getting the lesson again with Putin.....

How do you think America could improve gun security and security? Which models of guns are deemed unsuitable in society?

That's easy...

1) vote out every democrat
2) keep violent gun criminals locked up in jail...they are the ones who keep shooting people after the democrats let them out of jail, over and over again.
3) increase the number of police in democrat party controlled cities, after you vote out all the democrats who attacked the police and made them stop doing their jobs...

And our gun crime rate would drop by about 95%....

How could you lower commercial property gun robbery in America? How could you restrict the accessibility of guns into the wrong hands?

1) By locking up criminals who steal guns for about 30 years.......

Here is my overall plan to reduce gun violence in the U.S.....first, vote out every democrat...then...

Also...notice, that my plan targets actual criminals, and doesn't require any new gun control laws.....we simply use the 300,000 or so gun laws we already have...

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a gun in a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....

Mass shooters

1) end gun free zones

2) get the media to stop covering mass shootings like it is the Oscars.....

3) We are already seeing this...get people who know these nuts to report these nuts....

4) Make sure the police who know these nuts arrest these nuts when they have the chance so they will pop on background checks....

What does each do to stop mass shooters....

1) keeps shooters from targeting people, since they target gun free zones.

2) The media not covering it like they are the criminal oscars deters copycats...just like they stopped covering teen suicides to stop the copycat effect

3) The only way to stop mass shooters, since they commit no other crime, is for family, coworkers and neighbors to report their violent behavior....the Odessa shooter should have felonies for the crimes he was committing but they didn't report his shooting his weapon from his front porch....

4) The Parkland shooter had 33 contacts with police and numerous contacts with police at his school.....due to Obama's "Promise Program" the police never arrested him for the felonies he committed....so he didn't pop on the background check..

How do you think you could lower gun deaths in America. How do you think you could lower the types of gun models and increase gun security in America?

It's easy to lower gun deaths in the USA. Lock up the 8% of the violent offenders and throw away the key. The violent crime rate INSTANTLY drops by 80%.

DUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

Knives kill more people than all rifles in the US…do we need to get them off the street too?

Clubs kill more people tha all rifles in the US….do we need to get them off the street too?

I think right now the Ukrainians would disagree with you as their rifles are are needed to kill Russians

Never gonna happen.

At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??
I'm obsessed with my Constitutional right.

The current system works fine.
Most of the guns used in crimes are obtained illegal, just like illegal drugs are easy to obtain.

You have no idea what you're talking about dude.

Show us the certification cards; ga'head.
And you're a lying sack of shit! Lol lsos says they didn't carry guns back then. Come take mine filth!

Not a'one of you guys has credibly refuted anything I've said on the subject. All you offer is litmus tests. Having said that, of course you can't name any of the signers of the second amendment were certified firearms experts, so your arguments are further discredited.

You guys have no competent arguments against me.

That is silly because there is no such thing as a "certified gun expert".
Back then everyone had to be a gun expert because they had to use guns to survive.
There were not supermarkets, police, etc.
And they had to know what they were doing because they have to properly load and prime their own shots.
All the signers of the politicians who ratified the Constitution had to be firearms experts because everyone had to be back then.

You have no idea what you're talking about dude.

Show us the certification cards; ga'head.

That is silly because there is no such thing as a "certification card".
The fact one survived back then certified they were firearm experts.
Those who were not, could not have survived.

You do, because you feel the need to have them in the high street. A quarter of robberies from commercial properties are by gun.

View attachment 609549
Graph per capita.

Irrelevant.
If you look at the stats, there was also a huge spike in gun related deaths during Prohibition as well.
Nothing to do with gun laws, but entirely due to Prohibition, which is identical to the War on Drugs.

R.ae8316198d69e64847c90ec29225bc2c

That is silly because there is no such thing as a "certification card".
The fact one survived back then certified they were firearm experts.
Those who were not, could not have survived.
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

The signers and argues of our second amendment were talking about the crown vs a free society, that’s why the standing army was all but disbanded.

Read some more; get a grip on real history and then get back to me.

Forum List

Back