Guns

Buy back programmes would help. How would you change the culture to remove them off streets?

(You will have noticed I've moved away from pro gun rhetoric and looking at the problem. You will find this alien to you).

Wrong.
The main threat is not from individual criminals, but the organized ones who take over whole governments and make dictatorships, so it is essential the population always remain armed.
The problem of crime is not from the tools used but instead from the injustice, poverty, lack of opportunity, etc., a corrupt society forces upon people.
When we had a frontier with more opportunity, there was way less crime, but way more guns (per capita).

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

The signers and argues of our second amendment were talking about the crown vs a free society, that’s why the standing army was all but disbanded.

Read some more; get a grip on real history and then get back to me.
Only one here that don't know what they are talking about is you, ya lying bastard.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

The signers and argues of our second amendment were talking about the crown vs a free society, that’s why the standing army was all but disbanded.

Read some more; get a grip on real history and then get back to me.

So what if our founding constitution ratifiers were concerned with preventing a corrupt dictatorship like the crown?
We should still be as well.
All government is always corrupt inherently, and always get more corrupt over time.
That is why the standing army should REMAIN DISBANDED and we should instead be relying entirely on citizen soldiers.

If you claim the current US government is not horribly corrupt already, then how come there are federal firearm laws, when clearly the 2nd amendment says there should be NONE? How come we have a federal War on Drugs, when the constitution authorized no such thing. In fact, the FDA, CDC, BATF, and most of the federal government has no legal authorization.

Buy back programs? :laughing0301:
Remove them off the streets? That is a vague statement.
The guns aren't the problem, the criminal is the problem.
Remove the criminal off the street by prosecuting them for the crime without any plea deals.
The person using the gun is the problem.

Don't tell me what we need to remove. You have no say in it, none whatsoever.
We have background checks, dude. Don't let the media lie to you.

Your whole premise is as fucked up as you are.
Blatantly, your background checks are done tongue in cheek.

At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??

You know what's great about this conversation?

We don't have to explain anything to you.

The Constitution sees to that.

Now, off with you...

The person using the gun is the problem.

That is true, but you can never stop the criminal from getting the gun because he already intends to break the law, so one more, to get the gun, won't stop them.
The only one gun laws effect are the honest people, who should be armed to they can resist the criminals.
Police do not help.
Not only are they always way too late, but the police ultimately are the worst threat to our freedom.

Blatantly, your background checks are done tongue in cheek.

The FBI conducts the background checks, so the problem is far too many legal people end up being denied.
No one who should be restricted ever gets though the background check.
I have been denied several times, and had to work through a long appeals process to finally be approved.

Criminals usually get their weapons illegally.
So the background check does not apply to them.
99.99 percent of the guns go through the process
as it should by law

You're not too bright, and can't see beyond your nose. too bad

Criminals who did not get guns illegally:

Sandy Hook killer (shot his mother in the face then took her guns)
Las Vegas killer (Walked into the hotel day-by-day with new guns in his sack, bought ammo in Arizona gun show) - **BONUS** KILLED OVER 80 PEOPLE
Pulse Night Club killer
Kyle Rittenhouse (Not guilty, but still killed 2 - bought using COVID payment money)

Do I really need to go on? Hundreds of families and people devastated by "legal" guns.

Criminals usually get their weapons illegally.
So the background check does not apply to them.
99.99 percent of the guns go through the process
as it should by law

You're not too bright, and can't see beyond your nose. too bad
Criminals account for 0.1% of incidents, you need to get that out of your system. It's a deflection tactic because you know American's guns are fucked up.

Not a'one of you guys has credibly refuted anything I've said on the subject. All you offer is litmus tests. Having said that, of course you can't name any of the signers of the second amendment were certified firearms experts, so your arguments are further discredited.

You guys have no competent arguments against me.

/

Actually, it's the other way around. You have made zero points. You quite literally know nothing of what you are speaking.

Forum List

Back