Guns

But in a democratic republic, all citizens NEED to have some sort of arms.
Relying on mercenaries like police and the military is bad for many reasons.
One is they are too late.
But more important is they are too unreliable, selling out to the highest bidder.

No, in a society that is unable to provide security without it turning into a dictatorship, ie, a useless country, then you need guns.

That America is unable to do this, say something....

Do you need religious freedom? Do you need a free press? Do you need any right guaranteed by The Bill of Rights?

Our natural rights can't exist based on the government's determination of "need". By that logic, the government could abolish any right based on Congress's, the president's, or the court's opinion on whether, or not, you need them. That can't be allowed to happen.

No, I don't NEED them.

No such thing as "natural rights", we can see how rights developed, and they developed from the Magna Carta which was pissed off noble men taking power from the monarch. Not natural.

No, I don't NEED them.

No such thing as "natural rights", we can see how rights developed, and they developed from the Magna Carta which was pissed off noble men taking power from the monarch. Not natural.
Freedom and liberty are natural rights. They existed without permission from government.

If an animal is kept in a pen and the gate is left open, the animal's first instinct to leave the pen.

If an animal attacks in self defense, it's because that's a natural instinct.

Animals don't excercise these naturals rights because a government told them they could.

Our freedoms exist in spite of government, not because of government.

Freedom and liberty are natural rights. They existed without permission from government.

If an animal is kept in a pen and the gate is left open, the animal's first instinct to leave the pen.

If an animal attacks in self defense, it's because that's a natural instinct.

Animals don't excercise these naturals rights because a government told them they could.

Our freedoms exist in spite of government, not because of government.

No, they not.

But anyway. You can BELIEVE whatever you like.

But it looks like you're saying animals have rights, which means if a human breaks their rights, then this human should go to court and be executed for it.

At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??
Here ya go little girl ....that is if you ever decide to aquire one..no matter what lesser nation you're in ..laws schmalls

Tead t
No, they not.

But it looks like you're saying animals have rights, which means if a human breaks their rights, then this human should go to court and be executed for it.
Read the founding documents numbnuts specifically the declaration of independence

No, I don't NEED them.

The desire for personal liberty and freedom is innate in man.

I'm UK Rightwing. We use and enjoy guns. The striking difference between the UK and the US is the mentality behind guns. We use them for grouse, pheasant shoots, clay pigeon shooting, vermin control and target practice. It seems Americans are willing to shoot their countryman under the fallacy of self defence. So any idea of gun safety in America is doomed.

That's why they would have to pick a point in time where a major change coincides with changes in generations, out with the old, in with the new. In 30 years time, the unborn have no use for the fallacy of self defence with again, so different rules for them. As current generations die out, so does their out of date ideas. I mean, their brains are stuck in the 1700's.
Most gun owners here enjoy the same shooting sports. It's the minority that are causing the problems. That said we remember that we had to shoot our way to freedom from you guys. ;)

No, I don't NEED them.

So, if I came at you with a meat cleaver, you would not defend yourself.

No, they not.

Are you saying freedom and liberty didn't exist before the government invented them?...lol

Ok, you are washed up on a deserted island, please explain the natural rights that you have and how they help you?
Free speech, self defense, freedom of movement. Or, are you going to wait for the government to tell you that you can defend yourself from a threat, or build a fire to keep warm and prepare food, or harvest plants and animals for food, or cut down trees to build a shelter?

Free speech, self defense, freedom of movement. Or, are you going to wait for the government to tell you that you can defend yourself from a threat, or build a fire to keep warm and prepare food, or harvest plants and animals for food, or cut down trees to build a shelter?
Free speech on a deserted island? Hmm, that's called, "Talking to yourself".

Which government on a deserted island would you wait for to tell you to protect yourself?

The things you've listed are just basic survival techniques that every living organism follows. So you, eat, sleep, seek shelter, hunt, and if a nasty animal attacks you, it's called flight or fight. Those who don't follow basic survival techniques would likely succumb to an earlier death.

So these basics, they're called Rights in America? I think your education system needs some overhauling.

Free speech on a deserted island? Hmm, that's called, "Talking to yourself".

Which government on a deserted island would you wait for to tell you to protect yourself?

The things you've listed are just basic survival techniques that every living organism follows. So you, eat, sleep, seek shelter, hunt, and if a nasty animal attacks you, it's called flight or fight. Those who don't follow basic survival techniques would likely succumb to an earlier death.

So these basics, they're called Rights in America? I think your education system needs some overhauling.
Yes, those are natural rights. Hence, the government can't deprive you of the right to take care of yourself. That's how natural rights work.

Forum List

Back