Guns

There were guns in DC; a guy just got convicted of carrying one and he faces 60 years. The charges are getting more serious as the DOJ climbs the ladder of sedition and insurrection. The Proud Boys leader has just been arrested for conspiracy, so he and his anti-American thug buddies are going to prison as well.
I’d like to see some death penalties myself.

Of course you would. You're a fascist prick. Pootin would love you.

There were guns in DC; a guy just got convicted of carrying one and he faces 60 years. The charges are getting more serious as the DOJ climbs the ladder of sedition and insurrection. The Proud Boys leader has just been arrested for conspiracy, so he and his anti-American thug buddies are going to prison as well.
I’d like to see some death penalties myself.

Moron….a guy parked miles from the capitol who didn’t even take them out of the trunk of his car is not an armed insurrection …..you idiot.

No one actually at the capitol was armed, especially the people who were let into the building by pelosi’s police force, who simply walked around and took selfies…

You have no authority to tell anyone else what they "need". Period. Full Stop

Mind your own fucking business

Dude, you really need to get a fix of reality. You're getting angry at nothing. You probably haven't even seen the words I've written for the mists of anger forming in front of your eyes.

There's a different better NEED and WANT. Whether you like it or not.

Dude, you really need to get a fix of reality. You're getting angry at nothing. You probably haven't even seen the words I've written for the mists of anger forming in front of your eyes.

Not when it comes to an individual Right it doesn't.

Not angry.

Just telling you the facts of life here.

You still don;t get to tell a person what he needs.

Not angry.

Just telling you the facts of life here.

You still don;t get to tell a person what he needs.

Actually I do. I'm sorry you can't cope with someone knowing the difference between wants and needs. Maybe you should go out and listen to people instead of keeping your head stuck in the sand.

Needs are things that are ESSENTIAL to life. You NEED to breathe. You do not need a sofa, you WANT a sofa. Without using a gun to hunt would that person DIE? No, then it's not a FUCKING NEED.

It is a stupid idea.

The notion of possessing guns to ‘defend against’ government is as ridiculous as it is wrong and devoid of merit.

You should explain that to he Ukrainians......they won't have time to listen as they are currently using guns to fight an invasion by the Russian government....you moron....

You should explain that to he Ukrainians......they won't have time to listen as they are currently using guns to fight an invasion by the Russian government....you moron....

C Clayton fancies himself a deep thinker, but everytime he opens his trap he shows just how shallow his thinking is..

Actually I do. I'm sorry you can't cope with someone knowing the difference between wants and needs. Maybe you should go out and listen to people instead of keeping your head stuck in the sand.

Needs are things that are ESSENTIAL to life. You NEED to breathe. You do not need a sofa, you WANT a sofa. Without using a gun to hunt would that person DIE? No, then it's not a FUCKING NEED.

No you do not get to tell a person what he needs

FYI we are not merely scraping to survive anymore as we have left that life far far behind us now.

The biggest threat to any human is now another human not some wild animal or the weather or starvation.

Weapons have always been a need and still are humans have used weapons at every stage of their evoltion. Without them we would not be here today

Show me in the bill of rights the word need

But in a democratic republic, all citizens NEED to have some sort of arms.
Relying on mercenaries like police and the military is bad for many reasons.
One is they are too late.
But more important is they are too unreliable, selling out to the highest bidder.

It is a stupid idea.

The notion of possessing guns to ‘defend against’ government is as ridiculous as it is wrong and devoid of merit.

Obviously wrong.
This was a nation born of armed rebellion against an autocratic dictatorship, and all government decay to autocratic dictatorships eventually.
Eventually we WILL have to rebel once again.
It is inevitable.
And not as hard to do as it would seem, because as a government decays, its supports switch sides as well.
You do not have to take on tanks, bombers, ships, etc., when asymmetric warfare is far easier.

I would agree with the logic except that the Ukrainians are the bad guys, who murder those of different ethnic cultures.

We NEED guns to protect us against against criminals leftist scum lets loose and rioting, burning, and looting leftist scum.

Do you need religious freedom? Do you need a free press? Do you need any right guaranteed by The Bill of Rights?

Our natural rights can't exist based on the government's determination of "need". By that logic, the government could abolish any right based on Congress's, the president's, or the court's opinion on whether, or not, you need them. That can't be allowed to happen.

It is a stupid idea.

Why would it be wrong? Would it have been wrong for Holocaust victims to use firearms to protect themselves against the government?

Forum List

Back