Guy who pulled fire alarm loses most expensive primary in history

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack3

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2024
N Florida
Guess we know the pecking order. Straight Marxist black male does not beat a small hat.

And before anyone laughs about Breitbart. Note that the editor-in-chief is Scott Pollack, a jew. He throws in trigger words like "antisemitic." But I'm still glad to see Brown gone.

Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s (D-NY) career in Congress will end after a single term following a series of antisemitic controversies and a Capitol stunt resulting in his criminal conviction.

Westchester County Executive George Latimer defeated Bowman Tuesday night in the most expensive House race in history. AdImpact estimated the two camps spent a total of $23 million on the Democrat primary, according to filings compiled by OpenSecrets.

The race was called for Latimer less than a half hour after polls closed.

More at link. Squad Member Jamaal Bowman Loses in Most Expensive House Primary

Last edited:
And he lost to this guy.

OIP.CHTf2F0T2Zy9U6ONgR1rogHaEB

Although it seems like a lot of money to get rid of Bowman, esp. when Latimer is a hardcore leftist as well, with his support from radicals Bill and Hillary- maybe its worth it.

Bowman's false alarm pranks could easily cost lives in Washington if the fire department is responding to them instead of a real fire in a nursery school or an old folks home in DC.

Guess we know the pecking order. Straight Marxist black male does not beat a small hat.

And before anyone laughs about Breitbart. Note that the editor-in-chief is Scott Pollack, a jew. He throws in trigger words like "antisemitic." But I'm still glad to see Brown gone.
What a shame. By the way, he should have been brought up on charges for trying to interfere in a Congressional vote. I hear that is a chargeable offense, at least for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back