Gypsy's Stealing White Girls

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The girl was found last week in a Gypsy (or Roma) settlement near Farsala in central Greece as police searched for drugs, firearms and fugitives. The blond, blue-eyed child was strikingly unlike the couple she lived with, and a later DNA test showed she was not their child.

Greek police release photos of Gypsy abduction suspects - CBS News

IRISH authorities have removed a child from a Roma family in Dublin, in a case that has sparked comparisons with the 'blonde angel' affair in Greece.

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaki...amily-in-ireland/story-e6frfkui-1226744903262

Last edited:
  • Banned
Clearly these Gypsys need to be checked out much more

• Banned
Hey BD Poop, whats more important, my spelling or the welfare of these white children?

Hey BD Poop, whats more important, my spelling or the welfare of these white children?

The spelling was correct but you used the wrong form of the word; using the possessive rather than the plural.
That suggests your education is lacking so your opinion may be less valid.

A stupid man can only consider the arguments of the intelligent at his own brain's limit so tends to be wrong ........................ a lot.

The spelling was correct but you used the wrong form of the word; using the possessive rather than the plural.
That suggests your education is lacking so your opinion may be less valid.

A stupid man can only consider the arguments of the intelligent at his own brain's limit so tends to be wrong ........................ a lot.
Gypsy is considered derogatory. The PC term is Roma. Regardless, this happened in Greece a few days ago and in Ireland yesterday:

Blonde girl, 7, removed from Roma family in Ireland | World news | theguardian.com

In Greece, the woman claiming to be the mother had six children in a 10 month span and 14 children in all and was recieveing about 3000 euros a month from the government. The other childreb, who look far more like her have been ignored and the blond child has taken the international spotlight.

As many Americans know, it beats working anyway.

Of course, they claim that the child was given to them by someone that couldn't afford to look after her.
They confess to an illegal adoption...could it be that they're telling the truth?

Of course, they claim that the child was given to them by someone that couldn't afford to look after her.
They confess to an illegal adoption...could it be that they're telling the truth?
Sure they are. They were telling the truth too when they said they were the natural parents.:badgrin:

Sure they are. They were telling the truth too when they said they were the natural parents.:badgrin:

Nevertheless, might as well leap in there with your own theory...eh?

So...they're guilty then.
I hope they hang the bastards!!!
No capitol punishment in Greece. They'll be imprisoned for a litany of other crimes even in the highly unlikely scenario that they're telling the truth about the blond girl.

They were undoubtedly drawing benefits for children who weren't theirs and very likely trafficking the kids.

No capitol punishment in Greece. They'll be imprisoned for a litany of other crimes even in the highly unlikely scenario that they're telling the truth about the blond girl.

They were undoubtedly drawing benefits for children who weren't theirs and very likely trafficking the kids.

Probably...most definitely...undoubtedly...hang the bastards!

Is child-trafficking acceptable in New Zealand?

We don't like condemning people without due process.

And 'no' to answer your question.

https://www.google.com/search?q="lu...ba4AOn84GgCg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

Most Euro, even Euros known for their racial tolerance, seem to hate Roma.

I do not think that fear and hatred is racist.

I think its based on the fact that the Roma are the source of so much petty street crime.

Anyone ever read this book?

51Q6N1W6T0L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Its interesting and seems to suggest that the Roma culture believes that it has thje right to steal from non-Roma.

Its seems to suggest that theft is considered a career choice.

The book is also quite sympathetic to the Roma at the same time.

We don't like condemning people without due process.

And 'no' to answer your question.
Due process is what they're getting in Greece. It's almost a universal thing. Is child trafficking something you personally approve of?

You've already decided their guilt and broadcast it on the intertubes.
Fair enough, you obviously have all the facts.

Forum List

Back