Hacking the vote: computer voting is easily tampered with

When you fucking cheating is documented by the courts you will like still deny id.

You have been doing that for decades

Unknown*News

The reliability of exit polls is so generally accepted that the Bush administration helped pay for them during recent elections in Georgia, Belarus and Ukraine. Testifying before the House Committee on International Relations Dec. 7, John Tefft, deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, explained that the Bush administration funded exit polls because they were one of the "ways that would help to expose large-scale fraud." Tefft pointed to the discrepancy between exit polls and the official vote count to argue that the Nov. 22 Ukraine election was stolen.

Still doesn't tell me that people HERE tell the truth when leaving the polls. Apples and Oranges.

Exit polls said Gore would win.

exit polls said Kerry would win.

who won

Do you even know what an exit poll is?

They ask a very small percentage of people exiting the polling place who they voted for. There is no way to tell the outcome of an election by exit polling unless you poll 100% of voters and those 100% of voters answer honestly with who they voted for.

For you to claim that there is voter fraud (when you've screamed over and over again on this board that there is no evidence of voter fraud) because the election didn't go the way that exit polls predicted is laughable.

You are turning yourself into the laughingstock of this message board with these claims of "proof."

Rick

Turning herself into??

The bitch already is

Unknown*News

The reliability of exit polls is so generally accepted that the Bush administration helped pay for them during recent elections in Georgia, Belarus and Ukraine. Testifying before the House Committee on International Relations Dec. 7, John Tefft, deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, explained that the Bush administration funded exit polls because they were one of the "ways that would help to expose large-scale fraud." Tefft pointed to the discrepancy between exit polls and the official vote count to argue that the Nov. 22 Ukraine election was stolen.

Still doesn't tell me that people HERE tell the truth when leaving the polls. Apples and Oranges.

So your defense is that Americans (especially right wing voters) are just fucking liars

Bush had YOU paying for exit polls in east russian breakaways so they could prove fraud in those elections.

you can not get me to stop presenting these facts.

even if you resort to that great horror of the "your a poopy pants" defense.

Exit polls said Gore would win.

exit polls said Kerry would win.

who won

Do you even know what an exit poll is?

They ask a very small percentage of people exiting the polling place who they voted for. There is no way to tell the outcome of an election by exit polling unless you poll 100% of voters and those 100% of voters answer honestly with who they voted for.

For you to claim that there is voter fraud (when you've screamed over and over again on this board that there is no evidence of voter fraud) because the election didn't go the way that exit polls predicted is laughable.

You are turning yourself into the laughingstock of this message board with these claims of "proof."

Rick

She already IS the laughing stock of this board. I think everyone is waiting for the complete mental meltdown to happen. It already seems to be starting, her posts are becoming more and more incoherent.

Why did you cheer having US money spent on something you claim is worthless?

why is it exit polls have stopped being a harbenger of election fraud?

they were done for that very reason for decades

Unknown*News

So your defense is that Americans (especially right wing voters) are just fucking liars

Grow up.

Do exit polls ask EVERYBODY who they voted for? I've NEVER been asked. How accurate does that really make them? There is no law saying that you have to tell an exit poll who you voted for, nor that you have to tell them the truth.

I'm just waiting for this thread to get pushed into Conspiracy Theory where it belongs, since not one piece of proof has been posted that it's only Republicans that are hacking the voting computers.

Hell, there's no proof that ANYONE is hacking them. Truthdoesn'tmatter claims that the computers are hackable and therefore by her logic the Republicans must be doing it already. Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Rick

your cheating is going to get caught.

what will you say then?

What do you say when your Democrats get caught cheating? I don't hear you saying much. So why are you so outraged when or if Republicans cheat? You just don't seem very honest on these kinds of issues. But i'll give you another chance. I'm a fair person. I'll wait for you to post your outrage over Democrats rigging Elections. I'm pretty open-minded & patient.

Forum List

Back