Hacking the vote: computer voting is easily tampered with

Why did you cheer having US money spent on something you claim is worthless?

why is it exit polls have stopped being a harbenger of election fraud?

they were done for that very reason for decades

Please post your proof that ANYONE here in this thread "cheered having the US spent money on something we claim is worthless....." I don't ever remember cheering this and i'm sure none of the rest of the posters in this thread didn't either.

Back up your lies.

Rick

go draw up some posts during that 2005 urikrane election.

Bush was doing it so they were behind him just like EVERYTHING else Bush did.

Why should I prove your claim for you? You claim it happened, and you claim that it's the people on this thread that were doing it. NOW PROVE IT!!!!!!!!

Rick

robmoney butt licker

Does that mean you don't care when your Democrats get caught cheating?

well lets see the evidence of its exsistance?

I need evidence first to see if your claim is real

You're very disingenuous. You're losing what little credibility you may have had left. I'll wait a little longer for you to post your outrage over Democrats cheating in Elections. Until i see that, i'll just have to assume you're a dishonest hypocrite.

What do you say when your Democrats get caught cheating? I don't hear you saying much. So why are you so outraged when or if Republicans cheat? You just don't seem very honest on these kinds of issues. But i'll give you another chance. I'm a fair person. I'll wait for you to post your outrage over Democrats rigging Elections. I'm pretty open-minded & patient.

robmoney butt licker

Didn't you just get finished claiming that anyone who disagreed with you on this thread was using the "poopy pants defense?"

And you wonder why people treat you with such disdain. We answer your posts all the time, even taking the time to answer your questions, but when someone asks you a question you ignore it, or post some crap like above.

Real good for your argument.

Rick

Dear fucking lying idiot,

I use that on people who post a post with NO FACTS and only insults.

It has nothing to do with presentoing facts.

Now go get some fucking facts to back yourself you fucking pee hole brain

got any evidence they are cheating?

USATODAY.com - Lawmaker's son, 4 others charged in tire slashing

I'm sure you'll try to spin this one away, but here you have it. Read up.

spin it what way?

those kids got in big time trouble didnt they?

They did a stupid evil fucking thing and were punished.

what happened to to top R officials who worked to keep blacks from voting?

did they go to jail?

How about the fucks who phone jambed the dems getting people to the polls?

You wanted evidence, I just GAVE IT TO YOU! Little miss "Dimwits never cheat". You asked for it, you got it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

robmoney butt licker

Didn't you just get finished claiming that anyone who disagreed with you on this thread was using the "poopy pants defense?"

And you wonder why people treat you with such disdain. We answer your posts all the time, even taking the time to answer your questions, but when someone asks you a question you ignore it, or post some crap like above.

Rick

Suicide%20gun.png

Does that mean you don't care when your Democrats get caught cheating?

You're very disingenuous. You're losing what little credibility you may have had left. I'll wait a little longer for you to post your outrage over Democrats cheating in Elections. Until i see that, i'll just have to assume you're a dishonest hypocrite.

heres a big fuck you to you.

Go get some evidence you dick weed.

You need to go get some evidence of what you claim asshols

Rick

Suicide%20gun.png

no facts so violence is your next resort.

robmoney butt licker

Rick

"Dear fucking lying idiot,"

Please tell me how "robmoney butt licker" is a post with facts in it. Looks to me like you're the one making posts with "only insults."

But thanks for proving yourself to be the liar we all already know you are.

Rick

USATODAY.com - Lawmaker's son, 4 others charged in tire slashing

I'm sure you'll try to spin this one away, but here you have it. Read up.

spin it what way?

did they go to jail?

You wanted evidence, I just GAVE IT TO YOU! Little miss "Dimwits never cheat". You asked for it, you got it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

evidence of what ?

some mayor of a small town sons acting like assholes and getitngt caught and punished.

Dear fucking disgruntled brained idiot.

that is not indicative of top down party cheating is it?

The Rs have been in the courts for decades for top down cheating

So should the people involved in the cheating I showed you be executed as you desire?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

Well i gave you a chance. You're not outraged when your Democrats get caught cheating in Elections. Yet you become hysterical & outraged when Republicans are caught cheating in Elections. That makes you a dishonest hypocrite. Your credibilty is now gone. Can't take you seriously anymore.

Rick

"Dear fucking lying idiot,"

Please tell me how "robmoney butt licker" is a post with facts in it. Looks to me like you're the one making posts with "only insults."

But thanks for proving yourself to be the liar we all already know you are.

Rick

I didnt say you cant insult only in a post.

Its just the "your a poopy pants" defense.

I never even claimed I dont do it sometimes.

that paulbot sold his soul to robmoney in about ten seconds after they cheated to make sure paul had no chance

spin it what way?

did they go to jail?

evidence of what ?

some mayor of a small town sons acting like assholes and getitngt caught and punished.

You asked for evidence, I gave it to you. Now you're trying to spin it away.

BTW: We're talking about Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You might want to check and see if that is a "small town" or not.

Just how old are you, anyway? You need to grow up if you want people to take you seriously. You're just a joke, here.

Well i gave you a chance. You're not outraged when your Democrats get caught cheating in Elections. Yet you become hysterical & outraged when Republicans are caught cheating in Elections. That makes you a dishonest hypocrite. Your credibilty is now gone. Can't take you seriously anymore.

look you robmoney butt licker I have called them stupid and evil what the fuck else did you want you lying sack of pig shit?

evidence of what ?

You asked for evidence, I gave it to you. Now you're trying to spin it away.

BTW: We're talking about Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You might want to check and see if that is a "small town" or not.

Just how old are you, anyway? You need to grow up if you want people to take you seriously. You're just a joke, here.

Tell what you know about the republican consent decree they have been under for 30 years +?

So should the people involved in the cheating I showed you be executed as you desire?

a couple of kids slashing tires to help their mom win a local election.

Na.

actually doing something that changes the outcome of a national election.

Fuck yea that is treason.

BOOOOSH/CHENEY GON RIG THIS ONE!!...For OBAMA!! Seriously people, Bush/Obama? Is there really any difference?

BOOOOSH/CHENEY GON RIG THIS ONE!!...For OBAMA!! Seriously people, Bush/Obama? Is there really any difference?

yeap there is.

remember one is a republican and the other is a democrat.

You want to go right back to Bush time.

you phoney ron paul supporter

a couple of kids slashing tires to help their mom win a local election.

Na.

actually doing something that changes the outcome of a national election.

Fuck yea that is treason.

Will you ever be able to accept an election loss for Obummer without claiming cheating? Or is the ONLY way he can lose is through cheating?

Forum List

Back