Hacking the vote: computer voting is easily tampered with

Dear fucking lying idiot,

I use that on people who post a post with NO FACTS and only insults.

It has nothing to do with presentoing facts.

Now go get some fucking facts to back yourself you fucking pee hole brain

Suicide%20gun.png

no facts so violence is your next resort.

No call for violence... just saying that the world would be better off without you

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case | Fox News

oh.. and not just Fox.. so you can't go off on that tangent

http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2011/12/21/news/doc4ef1f3f649de9801728371.txt

Last edited:
GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

Last edited:
Right from the very fucking top they were cheatong black voters to win a NATIONAL ELECTION.

That is treason

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

You do realize that 1986 is 26 years ago, right?

Rick

So should the people involved in the cheating I showed you be executed as you desire?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

a couple of kids slashing tires to help their mom win a local election.

Na.

actually doing something that changes the outcome of a national election.

Fuck yea that is treason.

Will you ever be able to accept an election loss for Obummer without claiming cheating? Or is the ONLY way he can lose is through cheating?

He is not going to lose you idiot.

your party is going to get caught cheating to try and win

Unseals Document

Rick

yeah your party has been doing this for decades and the courts have to keep watching them to keep it from happening

All this coming from the same person who says there is no evidence of voter fraud.

Which way is it Truthdoesn'tmatter? Is there voter fraud or isn't there?

You can't have it both ways. Well, maybe in your warped little world you can, but not here in the real world.

Rick

Decades the courts have had to deal with your partys cheating fucks.

Court documented evidence.

and you pretend it isnt real.

lying fucking hacks

Unseals Document

Rick

Her assertions on this have already been addressed and debunked in several other threads

Court Rejects Voter Suppression Efforts - Ripley8's column on Newsvine

Last Thursday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit upheld a long-standing consent decree prohibiting the Republican National Committee (RNC) from engaging in underhanded campaign practices aimed at depressing voter turnout in communities of color. The consent decree, which arose out of a 1981 voting rights lawsuit against the RNC, bars the organization from using voter challengers, poll watchers, and vote caging plans to target and intimidate voters of color. It specifically precludes the RNC’s poll watchers from overstepping their role as election observers and prohibits them from asking voters for identification, filming or recording voters, and distributing literature about voter fraud penalties. After a federal district court denied the RNC’s request to dissolve the consent decree in 2009, the RNC appealed to the Third Circuit.

In unanimously rejecting the RNC’s appeal, the Third Circuit highlighted the continuing threat that voter intimidation poses to our election system. The court’s opinion described how poll watchers and poll challengers have the potential to disenfranchise lawful voters by causing delays, crowding, and confusion inside the polling place and creating a charged partisan atmosphere that can intimidate many new voters. The Brennan Center has highlighted these problems in the past and applauds the court for upholding this important safeguard against voter suppression.

Last edited:

Unseals Document

Rick

Her assertions on this have already been addressed and debunked in several other threads

Your a fucking dirt bag lying sack of pig shit.

that memo was uncontested and resulted in the republican party having to consent to having the courts suppervise their election efforts for decades now.

It is cold hard fact you fucking unAmerican twat

They are still under the court suppervision all these decades later.

You know why?

they keep getting caught trying to do it

See how fucking low you have to be to klnow the truth and still support the party that hates democracy soo much they try to keep legal Americans from voting so they can win elections.

without cheating for the last 30 years or so the republican party would no longer win elections.

Rick

Your a fucking dirt bag lying sack of pig shit.

that memo was uncontested and resulted in the republican party having to consent to having the courts suppervise their election efforts for decades now.

It is cold hard fact you fucking unAmerican twat

Here is where you were thoroughly debunked, ad nauseum

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/122976-republicans-repetedly-keep-blacks-from-voting.html

Also.. nice how you ignore guilt of DEMs on voter fraud, when it is pointed out

You're a hyper-partisan douche... a liar.. and worth less than a salted slug... the world would be better off without you.. and since you are evidently all for the 'greater good', I suggest you do the honorable thing and eliminate the problem... which in this case, is you

a couple of kids slashing tires to help their mom win a local election.

Na.

actually doing something that changes the outcome of a national election.

Fuck yea that is treason.

Will you ever be able to accept an election loss for Obummer without claiming cheating? Or is the ONLY way he can lose is through cheating?

He is not going to lose you idiot.

your party is going to get caught cheating to try and win

So there's no way Obummer can lose without Republicans supposedly cheating? Do you ever bother to think that your candidate may lose because he SUCKS? What makes you so sure that cheating would be the reason for his loss?

someday you will cheat so hard you will be caught and wont be able to PAY your way out of the American people knowing the truth

Forum List

Back