🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hagel: US Needs to 'Reverse Optics' With Israel

Israel initiated the 67 war..........:cool:

Another Pro- Palestinian lie. The Arabs initiated the War like they do every War. They started to mass their military at Israel's borders with increasing Military equipment and Nasser's boasts that he was going to wipe them off the face of the earth. Syria started shooting at them even more. Last but not least... They sent the U.N. away packing. Now, tell us. Why did they do that ??? Only a liar would not " get it" :cuckoo:

The West Bank IS Israel. It will never be given to the Palestinians.
The only way to get the West Bank is by force, but I'm sure we all know how that will work out ;)

Yeah....you keep telling yourself that....:cuckoo:

Ok, smartypants, so what is your solution?:eusa_whistle:

Ok, cuppycake, I was responding to his statement, not about a solution. But hey withdrawing settlers and settlements would help.....:eusa_angel:

Ok, smartypants, so what is your solution?:eusa_whistle:

Ok, cuppycake, I was responding to his statement, not about a solution. But hey withdrawing settlers and settlements would help.....:eusa_angel:

ROFLMFAO!

Like it helped in 2005?:doubt::cuckoo:

Gaza wasn't a two state solution, the settlements where illegal and they no way were a means to end violence, you can't relate occupation to violence, that's propaganda. Israel tries to tie those two factors to justify their settlement expansion. Israel chooses to build settlements and its completely unrelated to violence. Israel's withdrawal didn't prevent Israel from committing violent actions either.

That wasn't what they told us. They told us "Disangagement" means the Palestinians stop making war crimes against Israelis if we withdraw from Gaza.

Obviously someone thought of us as fooled to make such lame "solution". Only fair deal will be to go back, then.

The assholes in the government!

Take a deep breath and inhale then exhale out......:cool:

Calm down psychotic settler.....:tongue:

Would you say that to my face?
3384.gif

Because: "The US is not viewed as an honest broker as if the past few years. He's right, this policy needs to see a change to enable a calm atmosphere in the territories and Israel. It can't be a one sided support thing. And Israel needs to withdraw their settlers and settlements. Things will change, but Israel sees the West Bank as a strategic land and they want a foothold there."

Becawse: "No it's funny, it says: Mommy....I peed....come clean me. Mommy.....my brother also peed, come clean him. Mommy.....we all peed! Ha Ha Ha!"

:confused:

how do you go from the first one to . . . the last one ? talk about making an about-face' -you went right in to the trashbin........

Because: "The US is not viewed as an honest broker as if the past few years. He's right, this policy needs to see a change to enable a calm atmosphere in the territories and Israel. It can't be a one sided support thing. And Israel needs to withdraw their settlers and settlements. Things will change, but Israel sees the West Bank as a strategic land and they want a foothold there."

Becawse: "No it's funny, it says: Mommy....I peed....come clean me. Mommy.....my brother also peed, come clean him. Mommy.....we all peed! Ha Ha Ha!"

:confused:

how do you go from the first one to . . . the last one ? talk about making an about-face' -you went right in to the trashbin........

Do you talk to yourself a lot?......:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back