🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hagel: US Needs to 'Reverse Optics' With Israel

Ok then. Where daya wanna meet?

I'm coming to Gaza this summer, right at the border........:cool:

Get me a visa to Israel.....:cool:

If you're afraid you can always climb a Hamas' rocket and hope for launching. I'll be on Iron Dome ready to make your appointment
sHa_idea.gif

Funny Lipush acting like she's a commando.....:cuckoo:

Not afraid of your bombs, already have witnessed your airstrikes and drone strikes.

Ok means ok. means I had my first one two days ago and since it was not open questions but American style questions, I cannot really know if I did everything ok, or not, untill I get the answers.

last year there was an exam I took, and when comparing with my friend I realized I chose completely different answers then she. Since I knew she's a great student, I was like totally nerveous for a month, sure I failed.

turnes out I had only one answer wrong out of the entire test while she made it only 60% correct.

So I don't know untill I KNOW.

Ok means ok. means I had my first one two days ago and since it was not open questions but American style questions, I cannot really know if I did everything ok, or not, untill I get the answers.

last year there was an exam I took, and when comparing with my friend I realized I chose completely different answers then she. Since I knew she's a great student, I was like totally nerveous for a month, sure I failed.

turnes out I had only one answer wrong out of the entire test while she made it only 60% correct.

Well good for you buttercup.......:clap2:

Last edited:
Because: "The US is not viewed as an honest broker as if the past few years. He's right, this policy needs to see a change to enable a calm atmosphere in the territories and Israel. It can't be a one sided support thing. And Israel needs to withdraw their settlers and settlements. Things will change, but Israel sees the West Bank as a strategic land and they want a foothold there."

Becawse: "No it's funny, it says: Mommy....I peed....come clean me. Mommy.....my brother also peed, come clean him. Mommy.....we all peed! Ha Ha Ha!"

:confused:

how do you go from the first one to . . . the last one ? talk about making an about-face' -you went right in to the trashbin........

Do you talk to yourself a lot?......:cuckoo:

i was talking to you - trashbin.
kicktocurb.gif

Becawse: "No it's funny, it says: Mommy....I peed....come clean me. Mommy.....my brother also peed, come clean him. Mommy.....we all peed! Ha Ha Ha!"

Because: "The US is not viewed as an honest broker as if the past few years. He's right, this policy needs to see a change to enable a calm atmosphere in the territories and Israel. It can't be a one sided support thing. And Israel needs to withdraw their settlers and settlements. Things will change, but Israel sees the West Bank as a strategic land and they want a foothold there."

:confused:

how do you go from the first one to . . . the last one ? talk about making an about-face' -you went right in to the trashbin........

Do you talk to yourself a lot?......:cuckoo:

i was talking to you - trashbin.
kicktocurb.gif

Translation of the video asswipe.

BECAUSE: "Well good for you bitch"

Lipush: "Thanks, BITCH."

it's a shame....really.

ok, youse are ...cool. (with all those peeing jokes and bitch stuff). funny, no really ! :razz:

very safisticated stuff.

BECAUSE: "Well good for you bitch"

Lipush: "Thanks, BITCH."

it's a shame....really.

ok, youse are ...cool. (with all those peeing jokes and bitch stuff). funny, no really ! :razz:

very safisticated stuff.

You love me too? Everyone loves me....Ha Ha Ha! I'm BecauseIKnow! :lol:

LIP: "So you're like Rabmo. Great. Bored now (wah)!"

...yeah, you're bored alright (+.....borrrring)
themoticon-0136-giggle.gif
usually superficial 'bored ones' like you get impatient real fast, + they like to laugh alot at peeing jokes with other like minded-bored ones.

Israel always attacks other nations first.

And then claim they were just defending themselves.......... :cuckoo:

They were "defending themselves" with Nasser's threats since the 50's, mobilizing their military , Syria increasing their shooting of Israelis, and sending the UN away? Only a ProPalestinian Moron would come to that conclusion:cuckoo:

Israel always attacks other nations first.

And then claim they were just defending themselves.......... :cuckoo:

They were "defending themselves" with Nasser's threats since the 50's, mobilizing their military , Syria increasing their shooting of Israelis, and sending the UN away? Only a ProPalestinian Moron would come to that conclusion:cuckoo:

They like it when Jews sit and wait to be slaughtered....That isn't ever happening again:cool:

Forum List

Back