HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

Nope. White males are not a protected class. Government is free to persecute us ad nauseum, and it does.
Get used to it. It's "get whitey" from here on out.

Not "improve America" or "raise standards" or "watch people reach their potential", but that doesn't matter.

Well, there is rather a war going now isn't there Mac?
Where?

Everywhere, obviously. Walk a mile in their shoes eh?
Well, there's the war of you zealots in the PC Police vs. the hardcore conservatives.

The rest of us, the majority, are just shaking our heads and wishing you folks would find another hobby before it's too late.

It's already too late. Those willing to watch the world burn took charge while you were watching them on TV. You have no one to blame but yourselves. You have met the enemy and it is you.

Bullshit. Whites are protected just as much as blacks are.

White women are protected but not white men. We are constantly told "You're a white male so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship". THINK

You don't get to tell people how to serve God. That's why we have a First Amendment, asshole.
No, we get to define what serving God is and isn't, and we do, and not just for tax codes either, employ,ent law is a good example. While you might be able to require that the Pastor to be a Baptist, the janitor is just a guy who cleans toilets so he can be whatever. He's not a minister, nor does he have ministerial duties. Look it up, it's the law.

Employment Law Church Law Tax

If the church wants the janitor to be a baptist, then it can. Nothing you said shows that government gets to determine what religious beliefs are valid and which aren't.
No Sweetheart, that is untrue. I gave you the link, look it up.

And the government already defines what is and isn't religion, for where it matters at least. Sorry, that's reality.

Here ya go, you dumb Nazi asshole. From your article:

Key Point 8-12.4 Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits employers engaged in commerce and having at least 15 employees from discriminating in any employment decision on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, or religion. The Act permits religions organizations to discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of religion. This exemption permits such organizations to discriminate on the basis of moral or scriptural standards so long as they do consistently and not in a way that adversely impacts employees who are members of a group that is protected under an applicable state or federal discrimination law.
True, but that depends upon what the employee does. Supreme Court Upholds Religious Exemption To Employment Discrimination Laws

AND: 2 Lies of Church Employment - Adam McLane

Sorry, but still wrong. The teacher cited in the case was fired for violating religious doctrine by pursuing litigation rather than trying to resolve her dispute within the church. She claimed they couldn't fire her because she was covered by the Americans with Disabilities act. The court ruled that she wasn't protected by that.

Other kinds of employees possibly can't be fired for violating religious doctrine, but nothing says they church has to hire them even if they aren't baptists.

Not "improve America" or "raise standards" or "watch people reach their potential", but that doesn't matter.

Where?

Well, there's the war of you zealots in the PC Police vs. the hardcore conservatives.

The rest of us, the majority, are just shaking our heads and wishing you folks would find another hobby before it's too late.

It's already too late. Those willing to watch the world burn took charge while you were watching them on TV. You have no one to blame but yourselves. You have met the enemy and it is you.
I think that's probably true, we've passed the tipping point and you've won.

Crazy me, I was busy building a career, raising a family, helping others and assuming you folks were going to have limits.

My bad.

lol. They are so pathetic
Said the dude who fell for a fake story.
Hey, Owl, paperview is right, we have "protected classes" in America. Remember that we divide people up into groups and protect those the PC Police sense political advantage in "protecting".

Such "protecting" only serves to increase animosities and widen divisions -- obviously -- but the PC Police are not interested in actually improving things.

Every body is part of most all protected classes.

Nope. White males are not a protected class. Government is free to persecute us ad nauseum, and it does.
Bullshit. Whites are protected just as much as blacks are.

You're obviously a moron. Affirmative Action, for one thing, clearly discriminates against white males.

Where?

No, the enemy is you and your ilk. It's true that the right has sat back and watched the left flush their freedoms down the liberal toilet, but that doesn't change the fact they the left is the group that pushed the handle. It amazes me how many people who call themselves conservatives sit back and allow the left to make one move after another to enslave them with no opposition.

Where?

I think that's probably true, we've passed the tipping point and you've won.

Crazy me, I was busy building a career, raising a family, helping others and assuming you folks were going to have limits.

My bad.

Yep, although don't worry about me. In my version of the world you still have a chance. In their version they pick the god and you'd best show up for church. My version just requires you to do what you get paid to do already. That's hardly oppression now is it?

I'd have baked them the cake but then subtly led them to suspect there might be something extra in it. A KKK asshole going to black-owned business for a cake is pretty insulting.
Replace KKK with gay and black with Christian. Does it still apply?
No, in this day and age being a leader of the Klan is a deliberately provocative act, not so with being black or Christian, and any such person should expect animosity or quit leading a hate group.

It's the law, I am just puzzled by the stupidity of it all. If you are with the KKK, why in the hell would you want to give money to a black person, why not employ your fellow whitey.

The same with gays wanting an anti-gay marriage person money to bake them a cake, why give the money? Just find a maker that isn't bigoted toward you.

The nutters on both sides are amusing.
Like it is with the gay militants it's not about the money it's about the power of force. They get their cake but their greatest reward is being able to stand around it and tell all their friends how good it made them feel to force a Christian to make it, or in this case a black person was forced to bake a KKK cake for them. The item isn't the prize.
Sometimes the reason we do something is to prove we can. I should be able to walk through a black neighborhood and not get robbed or worse but life isnt always fair or right. But it should be. I dont think I should be denied service at any business. Do you?

This is getting insane.
No it's not. Conservatives like you just don't understand the issue.

We understand the issues completely .........

What can't you gay / black / libtard bastards understand that you turn peoples stomach and we don't want to associate with you.

You can try all you want to make me interact civilly but the harder you try the more I will rebel / find a way to defeat your groups.

When you faggots start to understand most of society is repulsed / offended by you and your kind and that we don't want to interact with you we mights start to get somewhere.
Same thing old racists said in the 60s. They're dead now and the world is less racist. It won't happen overnight because you'll teach your kids to be ignorant like you.

Shit bo out wiih the ad hominem attacks as usual, not a fucking clue how to respond with some thought or an actual intelligent response.
Just do what I do. Take it with a grain of salt and remember even I can be wrong sometimes.

View attachment 39007
Can I own a business and charge christians more?

I don't know about christians but racial pricing is standard in africa. White people are always charged 5 times what a black pays.

Then move to Africa. We don't need your unpatriotic ass here.

I see that Bulldog is still Beggin' for a Baggin' in his sig.

View attachment 39006

It's good to know you are still thinking about me. What is it now, 8 or 10 times, or even more that you posted that same picture when it had nothing to do with the thread? Are you stalking me or just flirting?

Every time I see you post "teabagger" or "bagger", you are going to get it right back at you.
Are you a tea bagger?

Forum List

Back