HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

Can I own a business and charge christians more?

I don't know about christians but racial pricing is standard in africa. White people are always charged 5 times what a black pays.
When I ran a music school I always gave blacks the best deal because I assumed they couldn't afford what I charged white families.
Now that is a condescending, patronizing, racist attitude if one was ever posted.

I bet it makes your guilty liberal ass feel good.

Pathetic.

Who should be more offended the black that I think or assume doesnt have money or the whites who I overcharge?

It's the law, I am just puzzled by the stupidity of it all. If you are with the KKK, why in the hell would you want to give money to a black person, why not employ your fellow whitey.

The same with gays wanting an anti-gay marriage person money to bake them a cake, why give the money? Just find a maker that isn't bigoted toward you.

The nutters on both sides are amusing.
Like it is with the gay militants it's not about the money it's about the power of force. They get their cake but their greatest reward is being able to stand around it and tell all their friends how good it made them feel to force a Christian to make it, or in this case a black person was forced to bake a KKK cake for them. The item isn't the prize.
Sometimes the reason we do something is to prove we can. I should be able to walk through a black neighborhood and not get robbed or worse but life isnt always fair or right. But it should be. I dont think I should be denied service at any business. Do you?

I'd have baked them the cake but then subtly led them to suspect there might be something extra in it. A KKK asshole going to black-owned business for a cake is pretty insulting.
Replace KKK with gay and black with Christian. Does it still apply?
No, in this day and age being a leader of the Klan is a deliberately provocative act, not so with being black or Christian, and any such person should expect animosity or quit leading a hate group.
So some bigotry and hate is acceptable as long as it's the groups you approve of. Gays can attack any business owner they want and it's fine they are allowed.

View attachment 39007
I don't know about christians but racial pricing is standard in africa. White people are always charged 5 times what a black pays.

Then move to Africa. We don't need your unpatriotic ass here.

I see that Bulldog is still Beggin' for a Baggin' in his sig.

View attachment 39006

It's good to know you are still thinking about me. What is it now, 8 or 10 times, or even more that you posted that same picture when it had nothing to do with the thread? Are you stalking me or just flirting?

Every time I see you post "teabagger" or "bagger", you are going to get it right back at you.
Are you a tea bagger?

They all proudly claimed to be teabaggers until somebody told them what it meant. Now they are embarrassed and it hurts their feelings to remind them.

It's the law, I am just puzzled by the stupidity of it all. If you are with the KKK, why in the hell would you want to give money to a black person, why not employ your fellow whitey.

The same with gays wanting an anti-gay marriage person money to bake them a cake, why give the money? Just find a maker that isn't bigoted toward you.

Like it is with the gay militants it's not about the money it's about the power of force. They get their cake but their greatest reward is being able to stand around it and tell all their friends how good it made them feel to force a Christian to make it, or in this case a black person was forced to bake a KKK cake for them. The item isn't the prize.
Sometimes the reason we do something is to prove we can. I should be able to walk through a black neighborhood and not get robbed or worse but life isnt always fair or right. But it should be. I dont think I should be denied service at any business. Do you?

Yes. Any business that doesn't want to serve your ugly ass for whatever reason should not be required to. That's called "freedom of association," Something turds like you are implacably opposed to.

I'd have baked them the cake but then subtly led them to suspect there might be something extra in it. A KKK asshole going to black-owned business for a cake is pretty insulting.
No, in this day and age being a leader of the Klan is a deliberately provocative act, not so with being black or Christian, and any such person should expect animosity or quit leading a hate group.
So some bigotry and hate is acceptable as long as it's the groups you approve of. Gays can attack any business owner they want and it's fine they are allowed.
You totally missed it, showing animosity towards a Klan leader is directed at an individual who is being a jackass, not any broad group of people.

View attachment 39007
Then move to Africa. We don't need your unpatriotic ass here.

View attachment 39006

It's good to know you are still thinking about me. What is it now, 8 or 10 times, or even more that you posted that same picture when it had nothing to do with the thread? Are you stalking me or just flirting?

Every time I see you post "teabagger" or "bagger", you are going to get it right back at you.
Are you a tea bagger?

They all proudly claimed to be teabaggers until somebody told them what it meant. Now they are embarrassed and it hurts their feelings to remind them.

Yes, imagine how it feels to find out a name you adopted based on purely benign connotations turns out to be some perverse homosexual practice. Why would anyone be upset about that?

You totally missed it, showing animosity towards a Klan leader is directed at an individual who is being a jackass, not any broad group of people.

So lynching a black is animosity towards an individual and not evidence of racism towards the group?

You're a fucking moron.

Yes. Any business that doesn't want to serve your ugly ass for whatever reason should be required to. That's called "freedom of association," Something turds like you are implacably opposed to.
The racist is defending racism in the thread started by another racist that is based on a make believe story about a racist group be discriminated against. Is this a great site or what?

Yes. Any business that doesn't want to serve your ugly ass for whatever reason should be required to. That's called "freedom of association," Something turds like you are implacably opposed to.
The racist is defending racism in the thread started by another racist that is based on a make believe story about a racist group be discriminated against. Is this a great site or what?

In classic Nazi libturd fashion, you pull out the race card because you realize your so-called "logic" is horseshit.

In classic Nazi libturd fashion, you pull out the race card because you realize your so-called "logic" is horseshit.
Duh, it's a thread about racism filled with racist comments.

View attachment 39007

View attachment 39006

Are you a tea bagger?

Yes, imagine how it feels to find out a name you adopted based on purely benign connotations turns out to be some perverse homosexual practice. Why would anyone be upset about that?

I understand that part perfectly. What I find amazing is people who have engaged in character assassination for years would expect the recipients of their vile claims to just pretend it didn't happen. Sorry, but I haven't seen much consideration of such things from the right.

Yes. Any business that doesn't want to serve your ugly ass for whatever reason should not be required to. That's called "freedom of association," Something turds like you are implacably opposed to.
If you want that open a private club, not a public accommodation. The laws that govern them are different.

You guys know that the "Tribune Herald", the internet blog this story first appeared in, is a satire site, don't you?

Like The Onion, or Marie Harf.

Last edited:
You guys know that the "Tribune Herald", the internet blog this story first appeared in, is a satire site, don't you?

Like The Onion, or Marie Harf.

It never happened.

BTW, that pizza place in Indiana? It never refused to cater to any wedding, gay or otherwise.

It doesn't cater, period. Never has. And it lets anyone who wants to buy a pizza, buy one. They can either eat it there, or take it home if they want.

That whole episode too, was ginned up by a Democrat "reporter" looking for excuses to scream at Republicans. They found a young girl at that shop, who said she didn't want to take part in a gay wedding. She wasn't the owner and didn't set policy. But the "reporter" had been going door to door for days, looking for anyone she could pretend was a bigot. And she found NOTHING, in all that time. So she finally went to some tiny town nobody had ever heard off... and still found nothing. Nobody cared about gays one way or another. And then she finally found one young girl.

The whole "story" came from that.
Fictions have truths to tell, as in this case.

Duh, it's a thread about racism filled with racist comments.

Really? Please quote one of my "racist comments," you Nazi asshole.

If you want that open a private club, not a public accommodation. The laws that govern them are different.

Like I said, under a legitimate government, slime like you doesn't get to determine what people are allowed to do with their private property, but this country turned into a fascist police state a long time ago.

View attachment 39007

Are you a tea bagger?

I understand that part perfectly. What I find amazing is people who have engaged in character assassination for years would expect the recipients of their vile claims to just pretend it didn't happen. Sorry, but I haven't seen much consideration of such things from the right.

Liberals are the only ones I know of who have engaged in character assassination for years.

Like I said, under a legitimate government, slime like you doesn't get to determine what people are allowed to with their private property, but this country turned into a fascist police state a long time ago.
I guess it comes down to should a restaurant be allowed to not serve people like you?

View attachment 39007 Every time I see you post "teabagger" or "bagger", you are going to get it right back at you.
Are you a tea bagger?

Liberals are the only ones I know of who have engaged in character assassination for years.
Where was Obama born and who's bill Aires? Rev wright? Poor Monica.

Fortunate Obama has no real skeletons

Forum List

Back