HAHAHA. Chuck Todd attacks trump for using "VULGARITIES"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Pathetic germalists are desperate to find something on trump. "Son-of-a-bitch" is now a terrible thing to say!! And Big T keeps on winning.

Todd Says Explaining Trump's Vulgarity Is 'Challenge'

march 11 2018 NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd responded to President Donald Trump's profane comment Saturday night at a rally in Pennsylvania, calling the "Meet the Press" moderator a "sleeping son of a b----."

"I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president," Todd told News4. "I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president."
Todd added that he has difficulty explaining Trump's language to his children, saying, "It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that."

I love Trump's quaint nicknames he gives people.

We have never ever had a President like this one. :laughing0301:

Trump-Referred-to-Haiti-and-African-Nations-as-%E2%80%98Shithole%E2%80%99-Countries2.jpg

He has the balls well placed not like the other Sissy one Obama ... we laugh well too :abgg2q.jpg:

Chuck Todd is part of the Lügenpresse. It needed saying.

• Banned

I wish he'd go after justice ginsberg for her alcoholism. Call her Vermouth Ruth.

Pathetic germalists are desperate to find something on trump. "Son-of-a-bitch" is now a terrible thing to say!! And Big T keeps on winning.

march 11 2018 NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd responded to President Donald Trump's profane comment Saturday night at a rally in Pennsylvania, calling the "Meet the Press" moderator a "sleeping son of a b----."

"I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president," Todd told News4. "I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president."
Todd added that he has difficulty explaining Trump's language to his children, saying, "It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that."
Cuck, I mean Chuck is a veritable thin-skinned prig.

So you are at a rally with your six year old and TRump throws a SOB out there. The kids goes home and thinks...the POTUS said it so it is okay if I say it. You are okay with that?

Cuck, I mean Chuck is a veritable then-skinned prig.

And TRump is a big fat orange pig.....so.....

So you are at a rally with your six year old and TRump throws a SOB out there. The kids goes home and thinks...the POTUS said it so it is okay if I say it. You are okay with that?
Or maybe he'll think it's ok to get a blow job from the neighbor's daughter because you leftists said it was no big deal when Bill Clinton did it.

Everybody says it. Do you really think calling some SoB a SoB is such a big deal?

No....I have never heard a president say it in a campaign rally....NEVER! But in his defense...he is a Pig.

Or maybe he'll think it's ok to get a blow job from the neighbor's daughter because you leftists said it was no big deal when Bill Clinton did it.

Deflect Much?

The six year old at a rally very likely never hears nor absorbs what is being said
Why do Libs always resort to this type of fallacy as their lead point maker?

Forum List

Back