HAHAHA. Chuck Todd attacks trump for using "VULGARITIES"

"I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president," Todd told News4. "I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president."

WTF Chucky, your kids don't have television, or you just don't let them watch your show?

I am with President Donald Trump!

All the way!!!:clap:

GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT!

Pathetic germalists are desperate to find something on trump. "Son-of-a-bitch" is now a terrible thing to say!! And Big T keeps on winning.

Todd Says Explaining Trump's Vulgarity Is 'Challenge'

march 11 2018 NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd responded to President Donald Trump's profane comment Saturday night at a rally in Pennsylvania, calling the "Meet the Press" moderator a "sleeping son of a b----."

"I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president," Todd told News4. "I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president."
Todd added that he has difficulty explaining Trump's language to his children, saying, "It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that."

Trump's speech was disgusting. It showed narcissism, maniacal behavior, bullying, and the profanity was disgusting. For him to talk about anyone being dumb is funny as he is the dumbest President we have ever had. Maybe he shouldn't criticize Ronald Reagan. Reagan had GDP growth of 3.5-4.9%.

The speech was great and the crowd was on fire!

Pathetic germalists are desperate to find something on trump. "Son-of-a-bitch" is now a terrible thing to say!! And Big T keeps on winning.

march 11 2018 NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd responded to President Donald Trump's profane comment Saturday night at a rally in Pennsylvania, calling the "Meet the Press" moderator a "sleeping son of a b----."

Todd added that he has difficulty explaining Trump's language to his children, saying, "It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that."

Trump's speech was disgusting. It showed narcissism, maniacal behavior, bullying, and the profanity was disgusting. For him to talk about anyone being dumb is funny as he is the dumbest President we have ever had. Maybe he shouldn't criticize Ronald Reagan. Reagan had GDP growth of 3.5-4.9%.

It was an amazing speech! Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: The President is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are at a rally with your six year old and TRump throws a SOB out there. The kids goes home and thinks...the POTUS said it so it is okay if I say it. You are okay with that?

Yes. I'm ok with that. Not only am I ok with that, I heartily endorse what he said.

If you have any kids, they ought to be taken away. You and Trump supporters are the SOBs.

In his vulgar language....he was technically contributing to the delinguency of any minor that was in attendance or watched on TV. Slugs are like that....

I never like Cuck Todd.
His show is a soapbox for Republicans.
During the campaign, he couldn't even say Hillary's name without adding an "untrustworthy, dishonest or unlikeable". He even called Trump authentic.

It got so bad that when he came on TV, I would turn the channel.

So the good Christians are cheering a bully? Someone who uses vulgarity and insults ?
No that can't Be true.

Last edited:
So the good Christians are cheering a bully? Someone who uses vulgarity and insults ?
No that can'
Be true.

I wager he drops the F Bomb at one of his rallies before the end of the year. Franklin and Jerry Jr. will of course have their TV sound down...

Kind of amusing coming from the same media that couldn't repeat the word shithole enough after Trump said that.

I am with President Donald Trump!

All the way!!!:clap:

GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT!

You don't believe in GOD. You remind me of the Pharisees who were supposed to be men of God. Yet they weren't. Hypocrites like you are disgusting.

I am sure that Jim Jones fired up his people as well. It was straight out of Nazi Germany. Fanatics.

History is not going to be kind to Trump. Nobody is going to be nominating him for any most admired or respected lists. He's an embarrassment to this country. I know you lot don't have a problem with that, but some of us actually have standards.

It was an amazing speech! Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: The President is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? You think name calling and calling for murder is "amazing"?
If he acted presidential he would be boring? Because the president is supposed to be entertaining?
Wow, I'm surprised your standards could be so low.
What do you think of Stormy? Do you think she looks like the president's daughter? He thinks so.

History is not going to be kind to Trump. Nobody is going to be nominating him for any most admired or respected lists. He's an embarrassment to this country. I know you lot don't have a problem with that, but some of us actually have standards.

Darling, you just go and post pink pictures...

because about President Donald Trump ...you know.....

shit?

yes... that's what you know about the President.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP !!!

Look at the hypocrites falling all over each other to defend what they would clearly call reprehensible behavior from any other president, particularly the Democrat presidents.

Why defend,boorishness when every adult knows that boorishness betrays narrow mindedness? Why defend the absolute worst example of leadership,this misguided American electorate has ever granted access to the Oval Office?

What is the virtue of vulgarities? Why are they good? Are they noble and fit as qualities of the President of the United States? Are you proud of his,behavior? If so, why?

History is NOT going to be kind to the main witch....

the Clinton witch,,,,there are other scummy witches too out there... losers all

but the Hillary witch is not going to be pardoned.

No that can'
Be true.

I wager he drops the F Bomb at one of his rallies before the end of the year. Franklin and Jerry Jr. will of course have their TV sound down...
You mean like Joe Biden telling Obama on an open mic "This is a big fucking deal"!? That kind of vulgarity. You're a hypocrite, dude.

Forum List

Back