Haley challenges Trump for a debate; questions his 'mental competency'

LOL....The comments from "the usual suspects" sounds just like what I'm hearing on CNN this morning after Trump won by 11.50 points.....A double digit win in a two person race by the way.

You don't debate someone that far behind.....You move on, gather your resources/organization, and concentrate on the general.

I don't know if you leftists/#nevertrumpers have been paying attention but Trump's organization is much slicker and Trump himself has mellowed-out. You are now facing a juggernaut of a campaign.

Nah .. hiding in the basement is a Biden thing (poor miserable old fart that he is).

Yup, her “Karen” qualities would be amusing and Trump would likely have fun. (remember poor Hillary, she was so shell shocked by debating with Trump she spent the rest of the campaign drunk.)
Now Trump will be hiding in the basement with Biden because they are both declined. I'm sure if those two actually have a debate this fall then it will be a sh*tshow.

Nikki Haley would absolutely SHRED the Orange Baboon-God on the Debate Stage.

Especially if he is forced to remain at the podium and not try to physically intimidate her by coming-up behind her.

1706099403878.jpeg

Under such circumstances Nikki would kick his sorry One-Trick-Pony a$$ up one side of the Debate Stage and down the other.

Trump won't legitimize Hailey in a debate...

He spent next to nothing campaigning in these last two primaries....34 million. The other candidates spent 154 million combined and still Trump walked away with over half the vote with a 12 point lead.

Why would Trump do anything she requested? He can ignore her and be just fine.

As a candidate for President, you are expected to at least make an attempt to answer the moderators questions.
That already leaves Joe out, who has long depended on crib notes written for him by others.
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 9.47.24 PM.png

you are expected to behave with some decorum.
In other words pretend and go along with the shenanigans giving these sham debates legitimacy by pretending they are legit? The 2020 debates were a disgrace and a joke.

Chris Wallace (a sympathetic conservative)
Chris Wallace was a flimflam company man sympathetic only to the Left and his RINO career. Look where it got him.

Nikki Haley would absolutely SHRED the Orange Baboon-God on the Debate Stage.

Especially if he is forced to remain at the podium and not try to physically intimidate her by coming-up behind her.

View attachment 892471

Under such circumstances Nikki would kick his sorry One-Trick-Pony a$$ up one side of the Debate Stage and down the other.
I'll never understand why Clinton didn't turn around, walk up to him and ask him if there was anything she could help him with? Make a sudden move at him and I'll be he runs like a little bitch. That would have put a pin in his bully act right there.

One of many lost opportunities for her.

/---/ Trump would be foolish if he did. All it would do is give Nikki legitimacy. Trump is leading, and Haley is floundering.
1706099653960.png

That already leaves Joe out, who has long depended on crib notes written for him by others.
View attachment 892470

In other words pretend and go along with the shenanigans giving these sham debates legitimacy by pretending they are legit? The 2020 debates were a disgrace and a joke.

Chris Wallace was a flimflam company man sympathetic only to the Left and his RINO career. Look where it got him.
Nobody cares. Trump had the same kind of note cards. When Trump can't riff like he does at his pep rallies, he's vulnerable. When he's forced to give real answers to question and can't wander, he's exposed for knowing next to nothing. Wallace was, and still is a conservative. One of the few left.

I'm not so sure the reason she wants to debate him is to see if he remembers who she is. I think it has more to do with being able to ask him the questions he doesn't want to answer. Ones about stealing classified docs. Ones about trying to use the DoJ to help him steal the election. Ones about why he thought Mike Pence could unilaterally decide not to certify Biden's election and why he thought Pence deserved to have threats made against his life at the Capital. To what end?

I believe she wants to stay relevant long enough to see what happens if he is convicted by a jury on the charges Jack Smith is bringing. Because in IO and NH 31% and 44% respectively said conviction is a disqualifying event for the presidency.

I'll never understand why Clinton didn't turn around, walk up to him and ask him if there was anything she could help him with? Make a sudden move at him and I'll be he runs like a little bitch. That would have put a pin in his bully act right there.

One of many lost opportunities for her.
/----/ You're dreaming. In your face, Donald Trump would lash back at her. You think an Alfa Male New Yorker would be frightened of that old hag? Maybe you would be, but not DJT.

/----/ You're dreaming. In your face, Donald Trump would lash back at her. You think an Alfa Male New Yorker would be frightened of that old hag? Maybe you would be, but not DJT.
No he wouldn't have. He's demonstrated in the past when someone he doesn't like makes a sudden movement toward him, he recoils. He's a little bitch. :)

I'm not so sure the reason she wants to debate him is to see if he remembers who she is. I think it has more to do with being able to ask him the questions he doesn't want to answer. Ones about stealing classified docs. Ones about trying to use the DoJ to help him steal the election. Ones about why he thought Mike Pence could unilaterally decide not to certify Biden's election and why he thought Pence deserved to have threats made against his life at the Capital. To what end?

I believe she wants to stay relevant long enough to see what happens if he is convicted by a jury on the charges Jack Smith is bringing. Because in IO and NH 31% and 44% respectively said conviction is a disqualifying event for the presidency.
/---/ Dementia Joe supporters claiming Trump is senile is just hysterical.
Here;s your guy:

Forum List

Back