Haley challenges Trump for a debate; questions his 'mental competency'

Your side used the bleach forever. You just pushing bleach light.

There are no dumb questions. Because those who mock these set a precedent of no questions asked.

That is your shit show for politics. Those meetings were to try and help save Americans.
Again. I don't give a shit. Disinfectants injected and UV light in the south entrance. You savior SAID these things. I would just own them.
If you remember, he was benched by Pence and the other adults in the administration for appearing to be absolutely feckless in the face of thousands dying each week.
I really thought after his disaster of a presser on March 11, 2020 that March 13th was going to be the last day of his Presidency. but the Republican party has/had no balls left.
Then, they let him back out to play in April and he looks like an absolute MORON standing up in front of the country and riffing like he was at one of his pep rallies.

Yer obsessed and that means dellusional.Not worth debating let alone
reading.Obsession is not a quality.Maybe,just maybe in someone with
sheer dedication in things unknown like a Thomas Edison or
Louis Pasteur.
You make absolutely no sense at all and post like you're dropping acid.
I understand that English may not be your first language but you can at least try to be coherent. :)

She's gonna stick around until South Carolina. And Trump...is PISSED! :auiqs.jpg:
She won't win the nomination, but she's going to dent Trump's candidacy good before she bows out.

Again. I don't give a shit. Disinfectants injected and UV light in the south entrance. You savior SAID these things. I would just own them.
If you remember, he was benched by Pence and the other adults in the administration for appearing to be absolutely feckless in the face of thousands dying each week.
I really thought after his disaster of a presser on March 11, 2020 that March 13th was going to be the last day of his Presidency. but the Republican party has/had no balls left.
Then, they let him back out to play in April and he looks like an absolute MORON standing up in front of the country and riffing like he was at one of his pep rallies.
Blah blah blah. Mr. TDS. He didnt cause the deaths. Shove your outrage

Blah blah blah. Mr. TDS. He didnt cause the deaths. Shove your outrage
I'm not outraged. I was coughing in peals of laughter after the President of the United States (yes, you heard that right) got up in front of the nation and insinuated inserting UV light where the sun don't shine. :auiqs.jpg:It was a moment of his disastrous presidency that will live in infamy.

All COVID deaths...belong to Trump. Deal with it.

I'm not outraged. I was coughing in peals of laughter after the President of the United States (yes, you heard that right) got up in front of the nation and insinuated inserting UV light where the sun don't shine. :auiqs.jpg:It was a moment of his disastrous presidency that will live in infamy.

All COVID deaths...belong to Trump. Deal with it.
Seek help. TDS AFFLICTION is terminal.

Drink Heavy to ease your suffering. Chase it with bleach.

Seek help. TDS AFFLICTION is terminal.

Drink Heavy to ease your suffering. Chase it with bleach.
Trump Defense Syndrome is terminal. There is no cure for it. Reason and sanity were tried as cures years ago but they were abandoned.
Bow and kiss the ring...but try not to make a mess out of things when he loses in November. :)

Forum List

Back