Haley challenges Trump for a debate; questions his 'mental competency'

That's worse than senility. That's insanity.

/---/ That's the best you have? Well, it turns out that President Trump was right, and as usual, you're uninformed and too lazy to do basic research. You need more than Orange Man Bad. I bet you feel really stupid right now.

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas. Patients were followed for 30 days. The findings were based on four patients; the fifth patient had no detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at the study outset.

So when Trump said Haley was in charge of all security on J6 and destroyed evidence, I love how the EXTREME BIDEN CULT FUCKS GO:

”NO! THAT WAS NANCY PELOSI WHO DESTROYED EVIDENCE AND WAS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY AND REFUSED NATIONAL GUARD HELP.”

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :clap: 🤡

You people are so fucking stupid.

So when Trump said Haley was in charge of all security on J6 and destroyed evidence, I love how the EXTREME BIDEN CULT FUCKS GO:

”NO! THAT WAS NANCY PELOSI WHO DESTROYED EVIDENCE AND WAS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY AND REFUSED NATIONAL GUARD HELP.”

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :clap: 🤡

You people are so fucking stupid.
No, she didn't. Why do we keep repeating lies?
It isn't gonna help you in November.

And stop shouting, we're all right here. :)

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

/---/ Hey dumbass, you're questioning Cedar-Sinai's tests results? There is a difference between REDUCING the Covid load internally, which was proven in my link, and PROTECTING you from it. It's two different therapies. You idiot.

Trump is not a doctor, and was merely asking a question.

Too little, too late. She got brave WAY past her expiration date.
Like it would matter anyway. Any republican 'debate' would be super weak. She wouldn't go after the orange bag 'O shit, and try to 'rise above' his rhetoric, and fail, because she is way out of her depth and we are waaay past decorum. So she's either dumb or super naive, it's difficult to tell.

All the other loser magaturd candidates were garbage. Christie might have been the only republican running, and might have even trounced the orange bag 'O shit in a debate, but debates aren't necessary anymore since the RNC has already coronated its nominee. It's 2016 Hillary all over again. Metric tons of campaign dollars thrown into the bonfire just to 'go through the process'. :rolleyes: Did you watch Meatball Ron's final ad right before he dropped out? Weakest. Attack. Ad. Evar. Didn't even mention the orange bag 'O shit by name. Someone paid a fuckton of money for that. :rolleyes:

So, what's the point? 24/7 Political theater until the clock runs out, I suppose. :dunno: The democrat party has stayed consistent (to my utter surprise) among all this rhetoric. We're stuck in Trump/Biden 2.0 purgatory until something significant happens.

And if it does, then what? Dust off the republican magaturd losers for a final plea to voters? Run Newsom? Kamala?

I can't even take this dog and pony show shit seriously anymore.

Like it would matter anyway. Any republican 'debate' would be super weak. She wouldn't go after the orange bag 'O shit, and try to 'rise above' his rhetoric, and fail, because she is way out of her depth and we are waaay past decorum. So she's either dumb or super naive, it's difficult to tell.

All the other loser magaturd candidates were garbage. Christie might have been the only republican running, and might have even trounced the orange bag 'O shit in a debate, but debates aren't necessary anymore since the RNC has already coronated its nominee. It's 2016 Hillary all over again. Metric tons of campaign dollars thrown into the bonfire just to 'go through the process'. :rolleyes: Did you watch Meatball Ron's final ad right before he dropped out? Weakest. Attack. Ad. Evar. Didn't even mention the orange bag 'O shit by name. Someone paid a fuckton of money for that. :rolleyes:

So, what's the point? 24/7 Political theater until the clock runs out, I suppose. :dunno: The democrat party has stayed consistent (to my utter surprise) among all this rhetoric. We're stuck in Trump/Biden 2.0 purgatory until something significant happens.

And if it does, then what? Dust off the republican magaturd losers for a final plea to voters? Run Newsom? Kamala?

I can't even take this dog and pony show shit seriously anymore.
Easily the weirdest nominating season I've ever seen. Everyone afraid to lay into the frontrunner, even though it's the easiest pickin's in the history of historical histories.

Then, when one survives the others, suddenly she finds her balls. So to speak.

It's impossible to take seriously, yet it's the most serious threat this country has faced in our lifetimes. Incredible.

Easily the weirdest nominating season I've ever seen. Everyone afraid to lay into the frontrunner, even though it's the easiest pickin's in the history of historical histories.

Then, when one survives the others, suddenly she finds her balls. So to speak.

It's impossible to take seriously, yet it's the most serious threat this country has faced in our lifetimes. Incredible.
/----/ For the same reason, Dementia Joe won't debate RFK Jr. Haley is sinking fast and desperate for attention. A debate would be a stupid thing for Trump to agree to. He's leading; why give her legitimacy?

/---/ Hey dumbass, you're questioning Cedar-Sinai's tests results? There is a difference between REDUCING the Covid load internally, which was proven in my link, and PROTECTING you from it. It's two different therapies. You idiot.

Trump is not a doctor, and was merely asking a question.
And mused if the light could be introduced into the body...."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

/----/ For the same reason, Dementia Joe won't debate RFK Jr. Haley is sinking fast and desperate for attention. A debate would be a stupid thing for Trump to agree to. He's leading; why give her legitimacy?

She really should do something prior to be embarrassed in her home state primary.

As a candidate for President, you are expected to at least make an attempt to answer the moderators questions. Even if it's a bullshit answer, it's expected. Also, as an adult, you are expected to behave with some decorum. It isn't a pep rally after all. In the first debate, Chris Wallace (a sympathetic conservative) gave Trump more chances than I would have to answer the questions. But since Trump had no answers and couldn't freewheel, he reverted to the only thing he knew how to do, be a bully. Well, that didn't work out so well for him in the second debate. He was forced to answer questions...that he had no answers to..and he was exposed. He believes nothing, he knows nothing.

Haley isn't going to win, debate or no. Trump is the nominee. Joe Biden will beat him in November.

Chris Wallace (a sympathetic conservative)

HA!

Let the excuses begin.
Insufferably one key personality of Trump that is
unquestionable is his use of " Excuses' ". He doesn't use
or make them.It's virtually foreign to him.Of no use.
That in and of itself is breath of freshness among a tital wave
of excuse mongers.Imagine Democrat Politicians Mommy's
" Excuse me? How can you say something that
hurtful yo me,your own mother
?
"

And mused if the light could be introduced into the body...."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
/----/ I was a pharmaceutical rep for Johnson & Johnson. There are plenty of systemic treatments for internal diseases, such as erythromycin and ketoconazole. As Cedar-Sinai demonstrated, light therapy is also effective. So I don't understand what you are carrying on about. You're obviously trying to make a point in a field in which you have little, if any knowledge.

As a reminder, Trump is not a doctor and was just asking a question.

/----/ I was a pharmaceutical rep for Johnson & Johnson. There are plenty of systemic treatments for internal diseases, such as erythromycin and ketoconazole. As Cedar-Sinai demonstrated, light therapy is also effective. So I don't understand what you are carrying on about. You're obviously trying to make a point in a field in which you have little, if any knowledge.

As a reminder, Trump is not a doctor and was just asking a question.
I am pointing out the fact that the sitting President of the United States, a position traditionally of power and authority, someone who the American people look to in times of crisis for leadership.....stood up in front of the country and said this on 4/24/2020. :auiqs.jpg:

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Mr. Trump said. “And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but we’re going to test it?” he added, turning to Mr. Bryan, who had returned to his seat. “And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, either through the skin or some other way.”

/---/ That's the best you have? Well, it turns out that President Trump was right, and as usual, you're uninformed and too lazy to do basic research. You need more than Orange Man Bad. I bet you feel really stupid right now.

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas. Patients were followed for 30 days. The findings were based on four patients; the fifth patient had no detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at the study outset.

" Whats a man's first duty.? The answer is brief :
To be himself. " -- Henrik Ibsen

Forum List

Back