Haley challenges Trump for a debate; questions his 'mental competency'

Also, in the paragraph before this, he talked about introducing UV light into the body, "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
We were laughing so hard, we almost missed the disinfectants line.

This was the PRESIDENT of the United States!
The whole world was laughing at us.
Go drink the bleach like your reporter told you to in the audience.

Karma is a bitch

Go drink the bleach like your reporter told you to in the audience.

Karma is a bitch
Who said to drink bleach? I know there were some true believers that did that. And even though Trump didn't say that, it's saying something when your own Poison Control Center has to issue a statement not to do that after Skippy The President gets done riffing. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey South Park, it's called election strategy 101.
No such animal in the world of Elections and
politics.
May I suggest a wonderful movie that destroys that
perception { of strategy }
- All the Kings Men - { 1949 }
Based on the Pulitzer Prize winning Novel.

Who said to drink bleach? I know there were some true believers that did that. And even though Trump didn't say that, it's saying something when your own Poison Control Center has to issue a statement not to do that after Skippy The President gets done riffing. :auiqs.jpg:
Reporter in the audience did.

But your pravda doesnt see as you are a troll

Hey South Park, it's called election strategy 101.
You're right, it would be dumb for him to debate her ( for several reasons) but he doesn't always follow good advice. An example was his 'victory' speech, he should have been talking about Biden not Haley.

1706110067210.jpeg

No such animal in the world of Elections and
politics.
May I suggest a wonderful movie that destroys that
perception { of strategy }
- All the Kings Men - { 1949 }
Based on the Pulitzer Prize winning Novel.
I don't need to watch a movie to understand basic election strategy. Haley desperately accused Trump of dementia and Trump said "Ok let's both take a cognitive test".

Haley will keep running until she runs out of money.

THE CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT UNIPARTY DOES NOT WANT TRUMP TO WIN BECAUSE HE IS NOT CORRUPT.

I don't need to watch a movie to understand basic election strategy. Haley desperately accused Trump of dementia and Trump said "Ok let's both take a cognitive test".
Trump wasn't serious. He knows Haley would mop the floor with him test score wise.

The other day Trump even claimed to be in better mental shape than he was 25 years ago.

You know how mentally deranged you have to be to make that sort of a claim.

Trump wasn't serious. He knows Haley would mop the floor with him test score wise.

The other day Trump even claimed to be in better mental shape than he was 25 years ago.

You know how mentally deranged you have to be to make that sort of a claim.
Why did your gal Nikki back away from the cognitive test challenge? If she is so sure of her accusation of Trump being "deranged" that is a cherry that just has to be picked. Why is she dodging the cognitive test?

Why did your gal Nikki back away from the cognitive test challenge? If she is so sure of her accusation of Trump being "deranged" that is a cherry that just has to be picked. Why is she dodging the cognitive test?
I don't know that she is? Do you have a citation?

I am pointing out the fact that the sitting President of the United States, a position traditionally of power and authority, someone who the American people look to in times of crisis for leadership.....stood up in front of the country and said this on 4/24/2020. :auiqs.jpg:

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Mr. Trump said. “And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but we’re going to test it?” he added, turning to Mr. Bryan, who had returned to his seat. “And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, either through the skin or some other way.”
/—-/ Trump is not a doctor and was asking a question. But, since all you have is a throw away line from 6 years ago, you run with that.
Now, go pester someone else.

/—-/ Trump is not a doctor and was asking a question. But, since all you have is a throw away line from 6 years ago, you run with that.
It was almost four years ago. And it was funny as hell. Mostly because, he meant every word of it.

I repeat it because that moment crystalizes Donald Trump's intelligence level as about a second grade level. He doesn't have to be a doctor. But he does need to know that what comes out of mouth is listened to and consumed by the American public. He was the first President to straight up riff at his press conferences. Didn't show any level of awareness or intelligence. Just mouth the first or last thing that pops into his brain.

My real issue are the lemmings like you, who fawn over this idiot and hold him up as your savior. It has me questioning your intelligence level.
The rest of us, don't want to see this moron anywhere near the White House again. Unless he's going to occupy one of the prisons in the DC area. :)

No. You are incorrect. Trump bullshits. Smoke and mirrors.

And you think Biden is a straight-shooter? Can you show me where he laid out in 2020 while running for office that he would:
  1. have more covid deaths than Trump despite having the vaccine after saying that no one with as many deaths as under Trump deserved to be in office?
  2. kill Americans and leave many more behind pulling out of Afghan after leaving 30 billion in military hardware behind?
  3. go to war with Russia using another country as his proxy?
  4. try to end gasoline cars, and destroy our best energy sources when we actually need DOUBLE what we have today?
  5. invite in 15 million illegal aliens then dump them on cities throughout the country?
  6. give us $7.00/gallon diesel?
  7. oversee a doubling in our crime rate?
  8. use the government to spy on, suppress free speech and attack his opponents?
  9. fill his administration with weirdos and sex perverts?
  10. advance attacks on women while claiming to be for women's rights?

You don’t need to be a doctor to know that injecting disinfectants will kill you.

It was incredibly embarrassing for everyone.

And you think Biden is a straight-shooter? Can you show me where he laid out in 2020 while running for office that he would:
  1. have more covid deaths than Trump despite having the vaccine after saying that no one with as many deaths as under Trump deserved to be in office?
  2. kill Americans and leave many more behind pulling out of Afghan after leaving 30 billion in military hardware behind?
  3. go to war with Russia using another country as his proxy?
  4. try to end gasoline cars, and destroy our best energy sources when we actually need DOUBLE what we have today?
  5. invite in 15 million illegal aliens then dump them on cities throughout the country?
  6. give us $7.00/gallon diesel?
  7. oversee a doubling in our crime rate?
  8. use the government to spy on, suppress free speech and attack his opponents?
  9. fill his administration with weirdos and sex perverts?
  10. advance attacks on women while claiming to be for women's rights?
This isn't about Biden. It's about Trump. Biden is a career politician. You take the bad with the good. All those COVID deaths and the resulting carnage to our economy, belong to Trump.
You have a somewhat legitimate point about Afghanistan but only in the organization of the pull out being chaotic. It had to be done. And if I'm not mistaken, Trump could have...but didn't.

Forum List

Back