Half the country doesnt get it: Transition/Progress will require discomfort. Sorry

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
The Ultra gun grabbers and sadly most moderates just dont get it. Here are the facts:

We need full-auto weapons of all kind and unlimited magazine capacity.

It's an enumerated constitutionally protected right.

Machine guns or Valhalla!

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Gun Owners of American (and to a much lesser extent, the NRA) is merely leading us into the first big push through. They wont be able to do it all themselves in one endorsed presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more pro-gun presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another chicken-shit gun-grabber president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.

Again, machine guns or Valhalla!!!

I am guessing getting mowed down with a machine gun would involve discomfort. Thanks, but I pass...

WE're going into serious recession/depression. things are going to get ugly in spite of what sleepy Joe said a year ago.

Won't be giving up my guns and leave me my family my home my supplies at the mercy of any scumbag that thinks he's coming in to take anything. There'll be discomfort alright.

WE're going into serious recession/depression. things are going to get ugly in spite of what sleepy Joe said a year ago.

Won't be giving up my guns and leave me my family my home my supplies at the mercy of any scumbag that thinks he's coming in to take anything. There'll be discomfort alright.
This is why a mere civilian semi-auto will not be sufficient, and the SCOTUS already said police have no duty to protect anyone.

I recommend some sort of squad automatic weapon, but we need to be able to obtain and keep them without being illegally prosecuted by the commies.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

I say M60's on every corner in one of those glass "break in case of emergency" boxes.

Let's party
I will not rest until violent felons who have served their time can legally carry belt-fed machine guns in every school, courthouse, or other government building in America (including and especially Capital Hill).

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Meh, pay Uncle Sugar his $200 for a tax stamp and you can have all the machine guns and Class III stuff you want.

I think that what would be more effective would be a federal ammo allotment of say 1K rounds per year per person. ;)

Every retarded Marxist revolution in the 20th century could only be implemented by political assassinations of dissidents, mass starvation, and propaganda. And, they ALL lead to FAILURE!

Are you leftist Americans willing to follow through on your path of destruction and stupidity?

Shouldn't it be machines guns and Valhalla? Don't gun owners want to go to warrior paradise?
No, it means we will have machine guns or we will go to Valhalla fighting for them.

Victory or Valhalla.

Glory or Valhalla.

Dead commies or Valhalla.

It means we will win or go to warrior's paradise, so we win either way.

Forum List

Back