Hamas fighters surrender in droves, and their photos tell an interesting story

That a good one "responsibility"
:auiqs.jpg:

If Hamas has a responsibility towards the hostages, then they also have a responsibility to fight and attack Israel - that terrorizes, subdues the Palestinians, denies them an own State and steals their lands.

You can't have it both way's, or do you?

~~~~~~~
Yet you're the first to hold the IDF to Geneva Conventionrules but not Hamas.
Why is that?

I see one or two supporters of the Israeli Child Killers are crowing like hysterical Racists yet again .
The picture is Fake and the Israeli Genocidists are contravening rules of war conduct .
Shame we have these insane extremists here with their mental health problems .

So now that Hamas has surrendered , does art 99 go into effect?

~S~
I don't think those guys are in the surrendering business, they would rather go down in Combat, those guys in the report are just random men, wonder how many will be shot while trying to escape? if you get my drift.

I don't think those guys are in the surrendering business, they would rather go down in Combat, those guys in the report are just random men, wonder how many will be shot while trying to escape? if you get my drift.

Provably false. They are not the brave jihadi's you think they are. Some are, for sure. But most aren't.

Hamas conscripted a lot of Gazans recently. These are people who were wearing Izod polo shirts and playing on their iphones, until 2 months ago. They aren't the typical Hamas death cultists. Many probably were forced to join.

Forum List

Back