🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Love For Palestinians

"Just remember, the Israelis don’t care about the suffering of Palestinian Arabs. But Muslims care deeply about their suffering. That suffering is the only reason why they have been conducting a genocidal war against Israel for generations."

Hamas Refuses to Accept Palestinian Refugees from Syria to Spite Israel | FrontPage Magazine

What part of "transfer" and "suffering" are due to Zionism inflicting a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil?

"Back to the earliest days of the Zionist colonization it was argued across much of the spectrum that Arabs have no real reason to be in Palestine; they can be just as happy somewhere else, and should leave — politely 'transferred,' the doves suggested."

Do you think Palestinians can be just as happy somewhere else, Boston maybe?

Impressions of Gaza

What Hamas is doing to the Palestinian people is unforgivable. Those poor souls deserve a homeland free from both Hamas & Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them captives in Israel. Do you think Mecca might be a nice place foir a Palestinian State?

"Just remember, the Israelis don’t care about the suffering of Palestinian Arabs. But Muslims care deeply about their suffering. That suffering is the only reason why they have been conducting a genocidal war against Israel for generations."

Hamas Refuses to Accept Palestinian Refugees from Syria to Spite Israel | FrontPage Magazine

What part of "transfer" and "suffering" are due to Zionism inflicting a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil?

"Back to the earliest days of the Zionist colonization it was argued across much of the spectrum that Arabs have no real reason to be in Palestine; they can be just as happy somewhere else, and should leave — politely 'transferred,' the doves suggested."

Impressions of Gaza

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political..."

Maybe Arabs should stop ruthlessly stealing their neighbors' land and water?
Do away with that pesky occupation?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impressions of Gaza
Why, Georgie Boy, the Palestinians seems to be happy living in America, the same way people from around the world do. Perhaps Georgie Boy can tell us why many Arabs from the Arab world seem to have made a go of it in America while it is apparent that he hasn't even though he was born here. Maybe Georgie Boy equates himself with the "poor, poor Palestinians" who are poor like himself because of those darn Jews.

try again georgie----the declaration regarding
"NOTHING BE DONE TO ABRIDGE RIGHTS"---
also applied to JEWISH COMMUNITIES in
the middle east ---especially those under
british control at the time. Somehow that
declaration touched off baby throat slitting
pogroms ----thruout the isa respecting
former ottoman empire ----but that is ok--
a reason for you and yours to dance

Impressions of Gaza
Why, Georgie Boy, the Palestinians seems to be happy living in America, the same way people from around the world do. Perhaps Georgie Boy can tell us why many Arabs from the Arab world seem to have made a go of it in America while it is apparent that he hasn't even though he was born here. Maybe Georgie Boy equates himself with the "poor, poor Palestinians" who are poor like himself because of those darn Jews.
Guess I should've spent more time in a refugee camp or Israeli prison when I was younger?
Any Jewish crimes you would like to get off your chest, Hossie?

try again georgie----the declaration regarding
"NOTHING BE DONE TO ABRIDGE RIGHTS"---
also applied to JEWISH COMMUNITIES in
the middle east ---especially those under
british control at the time. Somehow that
declaration touched off baby throat slitting
pogroms ----thruout the isa respecting
former ottoman empire ----but that is ok--
a reason for you and yours to dance
So...you're saying the Great Baby Throat Slitting Epidemic didn't start until Rothschild decided on a Jewish state in the heart of Arab oil at the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to power its fleets?

Impressions of Gaza
Guess I should've spent more time in a refugee camp or Israeli prison when I was younger?
Hoss sleeps soundly and his heart is pure.

The only Jewish crime I am aware of is Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land as requested? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

Impressions of Gaza

The only Jewish crime I am aware of is Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land as requested? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

'Jew think?

"Amendment no. 7 (2009) to the Israel Land Administration (ILA) Law (1960)
The law, enacted by the Knesset on 10 August 2009, institutes broad land privatization.

"Much of the land owned by the Palestinian refugees and internally-displaced persons (currently held by the state as 'absentees property') can be sold off to private investors under the law and thus placed beyond future restitution claims, together with some of the land of destroyed and evacuated Arab villages, and land otherwise confiscated from Palestinian citizens.

"This land, which totals an estimated 133,333 dunams, includes refugees’ properties that are today located in the mixed Arab-Jewish cities and land that has been developed or is zoned for development in master plans.

"The new law also gives decisive weight (6 out of 13 members) to representatives of the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in the new Land Authority Council, to replace the Israel Land Administration (ILA), which manages 93% of the land in Israel.1"

Kosher Charity...such a deal.
Think Hitler would agree?

http://adalah.org/Public/files/English/Legal_Advocacy/Discriminatory_Laws/Discriminatory-Laws-in-Israel-October-2012-Update.pdf

Impressions of Gaza

There is no reason for Palestinians to still be in refugee camps all these years later. Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab countries are not in refugee camps anymore. When my mom and her family came to Israel in 1950 from war-torn Europe, they lived in tents only a couple of years.

Last edited:

'Jew think?

"Amendment no. 7 (2009) to the Israel Land Administration (ILA) Law (1960)
The law, enacted by the Knesset on 10 August 2009, institutes broad land privatization.

"Much of the land owned by the Palestinian refugees and internally-displaced persons (currently held by the state as 'absentees property') can be sold off to private investors under the law and thus placed beyond future restitution claims, together with some of the land of destroyed and evacuated Arab villages, and land otherwise confiscated from Palestinian citizens.

"This land, which totals an estimated 133,333 dunams, includes refugees’ properties that are today located in the mixed Arab-Jewish cities and land that has been developed or is zoned for development in master plans.

"The new law also gives decisive weight (6 out of 13 members) to representatives of the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in the new Land Authority Council, to replace the Israel Land Administration (ILA), which manages 93% of the land in Israel.1"

Kosher Charity...such a deal.
Think Hitler would agree?

http://adalah.org/Public/files/English/Legal_Advocacy/Discriminatory_Laws/Discriminatory-Laws-in-Israel-October-2012-Update.pdf
I wonder why Georgie Boy doesn't tell us about all the Jews in his own home town which contribute greatly to charity to help people of all backgrounds. Then he can tell us about the Muslims who only help Muslims through their charities. Why, Georgie Boy, Hitler would be greatly pleased with the Muslim fascists who steal the property of others in Muslim countries. No doubt you would go along with this since this is nothing you can bash the Jews about. As far as when you were younger, Georgie Boy, you actually should have exerted yourself more to make something of yourself. Look at the millions and millions of displaced people (many who resided in DP camps) who were able to move thousands of miles from their original home and learn a new language and culture. They certainly had more get up and go then you had.

There is no reason for Palestinians to still be in refugee camps all these years later. Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab countries are not in refugee camps anymore. When my mom and her family came to Israel in 1950 from war-torn Europe, they lived in tents only a couple of years.
I think anyone with a head of their shoulders can figure out that the reason there are still refugee camps is because the Arabs (and other Muslims who never saw a Jew in their lives) want to use these Palestinians as a pawn in their fight against the hated Jews.

I'm glad your mom and her family survived WWII and found their way to Palestine, but I'm wondering if some of those tents they lived in were set up on Arab land. As I understand it, Arab "citizens" of Israel at that time lived under military law in their own camps.

There were other options available for poor Arabs and Jews at that time:

"Canaanism was a cultural and ideological movement founded in 1939 that reached its peak in the 1940s among the Jews of Palestine..."

"The Canaanites believed that much of the Middle East had been a Hebrew-speaking civilization in antiquity.[4] They hoped to revive this civilization, creating a 'Hebrew' nation, disconnected from the Jewish past, which would embrace the Middle East's Arab population as well..."

Uri Avnery went as far as to suggest a military alliance...

"In June 1957 Avnery suggested that Israel aid Palestinians in overthrowing the Hashemite monarchy in Jordan (a 'product of imperialism'); Israel would then form a federation with the new Palestinian Jordanian state.[12] In the late 1950s Avnery was among the founders of the group Semitic Action, which argued for a regional federation of Israel and its neighbors."

At that time, the "evil" Arabs were secular nationalists who thought Arabs should control Arab oil.
A Semitic Federation that married Arab oil money with Jewish intellect and industry could've become a Superpower today.

Last edited:

I think anyone with a head of their shoulders can figure out that the reason there are still refugee camps is because the Arabs (and other Muslims who never saw a Jew in their lives) want to use these Palestinians as a pawn in their fight against the hated Jews.
I think other Arabs probably want to use Palestinians as pawns to confront a nuclear armed Jewish state.
There are roughly equal numbers of Arabs and Jews living under Israeli law between the River and the sea, and it appears Israel prefers Jewishness to Democracy.

from where did you get the idea that arabs in israel lived in "MILITARY CAMPS" georgie? The tent
and shack camps in Israel ----have been there for a
long time on land purchased by the jewish agency---
lots of escapees from the ISA-LOVE went thru them
even before world war II-----the only time arabs ended up behind barbed wire is when they left Israel
and to the loving arms of their own bretheren---
the egyptians, syrian, jordanians ---etc ----in israel--
except for a few----they lived in squatters shacks --
in little shanty towns-----tin roof and mud floor ---
those are the arabs who "FLED" the guys with
the stone houses mostly STAYED PUT

I am married to an eyewitness who can describe
the ETHNIC CLEANSING of the local arab shanty
town-----in detail- when war broke out---
one night they were there and the next morning---
they and there stuff and the family donkey was
on the road to the arms of loving bretheren ---to
await the DAY OF MUSLIM VICTORY AND PILLAGE

I think other Arabs probably want to use Palestinians as pawns to confront a nuclear armed Jewish state.
There are roughly equal numbers of Arabs and Jews living under Israeli law between the River and the sea, and it appears Israel prefers Jewishness to Democracy.

Most Israelis---like most SOUTHERN SUDANESE and like
the remaining armenians----prefer ANYTHING to
the FILTH OF DHIMMIA -----in fact even USA southern
blacks prefer freedom to slavery

remember sparticus?

Forum List

Back