Handguns vs. AR-15s

So let's talk about this "appeal to emotion", or as the tards call it, "dancing on the dead bodies".

Are we dancing on the dead bodies of Jews when we show the devastation of the Holocaust to bring home the evil that is fascism?

Are we dancing on the dead bodies of Russians and Chinese people when we talk about the millions killed by communism with the aim of warding people away from that belief system?

Enough with the bullshit. This is for real. Real kids are dying. They are literally being blown to pieces, and you're damned right I will portray the violence of an AR-15 to ward people away from their fetishizing of weapons of war.
And I will tell you to go to hell to blame those who didn't do this. You want to punish us for the sins of others.

Let me make this crystal clear to you............SCREW YOU.

And I will tell you to go to hell to blame those who didn't do this. You want to punish us for the sins of others.

Let me make this crystal clear to you............SCREW YOU.
You can't have a nuke because of others, either.

Or hand grenades.

Or a tank.

The OP is a full metal idiot. ARs can be chambered in dozens of different calibers, including common handgun chamberings. Yet he claims as fact AR platform weapons cause greater tissue damage than handgun calibers. The OP paints himself as some kind of experienced shooter or firearm owner, yet he clearly demonstrates next to zero firearm or ballistic knowledge. His goal, much the same as that of democrat politicians, is to whip up mass panic and blind fear; to achieve that, in this case, OP wants to flash gory photos of dead children; essentially desecrate the remains of American children to advance his party's political goal. Not only is OP a disingenuous idiot, but he is also a graveyard ghoul.
AR-15s are the most deadly weapon known to man. (Jan 6th was the worst event in human history)😀

ARs can kill you just by looking at them. :iagree:

Or hand grenades.

Or a tank.
Your virtue signaling is meaningless to me. I know what your long term goal is and we SAY NO............

Every time these happen you play the same tune.......Your goal is what is going on in Canada right now...........WE ARE NOT THEM.

Should you ever take full power and think you can force everyone to your VIRTUE.........you had better understand gun control You will need it.

Have you seen my signature?
A photo of a faux license plate don't mean shit. They are killing black babies in horrific ways and you show us a photo of a black guy who was beaten to death in the 50's to make a point about the 2nd Amendment.

Or hand grenades.

Or a tank.

Without permits, an American civilian can own a tank. With special federal permits, an American civilian can own both a tank with a functional cannon and hand grenades.

Stop me from what ... Why would you want to do that?
* if you were the shooter. Duh.

But you found away to completely dodge my points, even though they were direct answers to questions you asked me.

Go waste someone else's time, jerkoff.

Without permits, an American civilian can own a tank. With special federal permits, an American civilian can own both a tank with a functional cannon and hand grenades.

Then why don't mass murderers use them?

Why don't more people own them?

Oh that's right...more obstacles.

It's almost as if regulation has an effect.

But you found away to completely dodge my points, even though they were direct answers to questions you asked me.

Go waste someone else's time, jerkoff.

No ... You are running out of ways to try and make me fit your retarded narrative ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's not dodging your points ... Just that your points are simply irrelevant.

If you think you are wasting your time ... Carry your ass.
If you have something you would like to discuss ... That is encouraged.

No ... You are running out of ways to try and make me fit your retarded narrative ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's not dodging your points ... Just that your points are simply irrelevant bullshit.

If you think you are wasting your time ... Carry your ass.
You asked me a question.

I easily answred it.

You ignored my points, because you thought your simpleton question was tough, but it wasn't.

So now you have your little fit, after your one attempt at something resembling a point was easily dispatched.

Rinse, repeat.

Forum List

Back