Handicapped Americans....

Vice President Harris meets with Handicapped Advocates.

some of the discussion about con-cerns over new voting restriction laws.

Meanwhile....the Other Guy: View attachment 512794

are you claiming that the Democrat politicians that ran from Texas are handicapped?

Never thought you see that.

There may be hope for you yet.
Whoosh!

Good gawd. You cant even start a thread about comma la without talking about trump.
Your obsession over him is a borderline mental illness.
That photo is just one of long list of reasons he got voted out of office.
Trump was cheated out of office and those who cheated are going to jail, Joe to a rest home and Kamala back to the land of Froot Loops.

Good gawd. You cant even start a thread about comma la without talking about trump.

Nah. It's just we love pointing out what an ignorant arsehole you voted in.
You might like to distance yourself from him but not yet. I want to do you guys slowly. There's got to be more fun for everyone.
Revenge is dish best served cold.

You sound like you think you're special or something.
Dish best served cold? You watch too many movies little man,real life is a whole lot different than you might imagine Jr.
I wont try and be floral like you seem to have a penchant for since life doesnt work that way.

Holy fuck. Are you now going to say the handicapped can’t get an ID to vote? How many sub groups of people are you assholes going to call stupid or incapable before they tell you to fuck off?

You might like to distance yourself from him but not yet. I want to do you guys slowly. There's got to be more fun for everyone.

Dish best served cold? You watch too many movies little man,real life is a whole lot different than you might imagine Jr.
I wont try and be floral like you seem to have a penchant for since life doesnt work that way.
Their idea of revenge is uncontrolled borders a stagnant economy and inflation. That’s revenge for these people.

It must hurt when I poke you and you can't retaliate with anything intelligent.

You dont have the smarts son.

Son you didnt poke me...well maybe you poked my funny bone.
Thanks for the chuckle little man.

Son you didnt poke me...well maybe you poked my funny bone.
Thanks for the chuckle little man.

You're not laughing. If you could refute me you would. Childish put downs won't cut it. Grow up.

That photo is just one of long list of reasons he got voted out of office.
Trump was cheated out of office and those who cheated are going to jail, Joe to a rest home and Kamala back to the land of Froot Loops.

Cheated my foot. You have no evidence if anything. Pure hate . You're paranoid.

You’re thinking with this aren’t you. Should be fun.

Nah. Just quoting the truth.

This is getting freaking crazy. The left can't give credit to the V.P. (they may not trust) without bringing up the former president. Barry Hussein ridiculed the Special Olympics during his short lived stand up comedy circuit but nobody cares today.

your next post may be the first time that has happened.

Does that include black people?

Aren't you black people disabled?

your next post may be the first time that has happened.

You're not funny. You don't have the smarts. Your problem is I ping you Every time and it hurts. Get over it.

Trump has taken permanent residency within the brain of Bodecea....
Trump was an astonishingly bad President and an even worse person. And he is still leader of the opposition.
When are you going to get over Mrs Clinton ?

STFU pole smoker.
That shit was debunked a long time ago.
Was it really ? Do you have a link to that ?

Who did i vote in, dumbfuck?

When I goto Lowes to pick up some plumbing supplies it's infuriating to see THIRTY fucking empty handicapped spots while everyone else parks a block away.

That's about as relevant as your TDS is it not?

Show me the post where you said something worth refuting ya dumb shit.

Forum List

Back