Handicapped Americans....

Good gawd. You cant even start a thread about comma la without talking about trump.
Your obsession over him is a borderline mental illness.

Nah. It's just we love pointing out what an ignorant arsehole you voted in.
You might like to distance yourself from him but not yet. I want to do you guys slowly. There's got to be more fun for everyone.
Revenge is dish best served cold.

You sound like you think you're special or something.
Dish best served cold? You watch too many movies little man,real life is a whole lot different than you might imagine Jr.
I wont try and be floral like you seem to have a penchant for since life doesnt work that way.

It must hurt when I poke you and you can't retaliate with anything intelligent.

You dont have the smarts son.
You’re thinking with this aren’t you. Should be fun.

Nah. Just quoting the truth.

What truth would that be,you haven't posted anything to refute.

Good gawd. You cant even start a thread about comma la without talking about trump.

Trump has taken permanent residency within the brain of Bodecea....
Trump was an astonishingly bad President and an even worse person. And he is still leader of the opposition.
When are you going to get over Mrs Clinton ?

STFU pole smoker.
That shit was debunked a long time ago.
Was it really ? Do you have a link to that ?

For the hundredth time....here.
He uses the exact same motions to make fun of multiple people.
God damn you liberals are so fucken stupid I cant believe you made to adulthood.

Trump was an astonishingly bad President and an even worse person. And he is still leader of the opposition.

STFU pole smoker.

God damn you liberals are so fucken stupid I cant believe you made to adulthood.
Nope. he mocked a disabled guy. Probably thought he was a "loser and a sucker" . Trump is a pig.

STFU pole smoker.

Nope. he mocked a disabled guy. Probably thought he was a "loser and a sucker" . Trump is a pig.

So you didnt watch the video of Trump using the exact same motions to ridicule a shitload of people.
It's kinda like you in that you'll suck any dick that comes your way and Trump will use that same motion to ridicule every punk ass liberal he comes across.

You might like to distance yourself from him but not yet. I want to do you guys slowly. There's got to be more fun for everyone.

Dish best served cold? You watch too many movies little man,real life is a whole lot different than you might imagine Jr.
I wont try and be floral like you seem to have a penchant for since life doesnt work that way.

The fact you voted in a complete idiot, impeached twice, orchestrated the only riot on thecapitol ever, and his own party voted him out.
That's the truth I speak of. Aren't you pleased you stuck your nose into the conversation. I am.

The fact you voted in a complete idiot, impeached twice, orchestrated the only riot on thecapitol ever, and his own party voted him out.
That's the truth I speak of. Aren't you pleased you stuck your nose into the conversation. I am.

First of all you never said anything of the sort in this thread.
Second Trump was never proven guilty in either of your witch hunts.
A riot orchestrated by the left which lead to nothing compared to your year long riots across the country. Oh and never forget...uncle Xiden said he was arrested for illegally entering the Capital building in 2007.
What else ya got light weight?

A riot orchestrated by the left which lead to nothing compared to your year long riots across the country. Oh and never forget...uncle Xiden said he was arrested for illegally entering the Capital building in 2007.

You're pathetic. You guys will defend the devil if he voted Republican.
I don't recall Biden entering the capitol through a window and trashing the furniture, invading the speakers office, threatening to kill Pelosi and pence because he didn't like the decisions.
But I might be wrong.

The fact remains, trump promoted it and you guys supported the only insurrection in history. There's no squirming out of that and you know it. It was disgusting the same as the boofhead idiot you installed as president. Now you defend every fascist act he stood for.
You're not an Americans arsehole and never will be.

Vice President Harris meets with Handicapped Advocates.

some of the discussion about con-cerns over new voting restriction laws.

Meanwhile....the Other Guy: View attachment 512794

Handicapped Advocates means she met with mostly Dimms.
No matter what their real disabilities are, we already know they are mentally unhinged!

I don't recall Biden entering the capitol through a window and trashing the furniture, invading the speakers office, threatening to kill Pelosi and pence because he didn't like the decisions.
But I might be wrong.

The fact remains, trump promoted it and you guys supported the only insurrection in history. There's no squirming out of that and you know it. It was disgusting the same as the boofhead idiot you installed as president. Now you defend every fascist act he stood for.

Yet you have zero proof. Why,because it didnt happen.
This is no different than your fake impeachment attempts that lead nowhere.

But I might be wrong.

Yet you have zero proof. Why,because it didnt happen.
This is no different than your fake impeachment attempts that lead nowhere.
You mean like this

The impeachments never failed son. He is impeached forever. The only president ever impeached twice in one term.
That must make you proud. He is a idiot corrupt buffoon and you installed him.

It's on film dickhead. How can you deny that.
Personal insults from a foreigner who is trespassing on a topic that does not concern him

Buzz off colin

I don't care what you think nor will you instruct me what to do.
The fact remains, I pinged you lying hypocrits so now Out comes the silly childish attacks. You don't own this forum and if you don't like what I say, suck eggs. I'm not intimidated by a dickhead like you.
Is there any parts of that you don't understand?

Personal insults from a foreigner who is trespassing on a topic that does not concern him

Buzz off colin

The fact remains, I pinged you lying hypocrits so now Out comes the silly childish attacks. You don't own this forum and if you don't like what I say, suck eggs. I'm not intimidated by a dickhead like you.
I give you the same answer all the time

You dont belong in this discussion

Buzz off colin

Explain why I don't. Where does it say I can't.
You've got the shits because you can't get over me. If I had the same strong argument and was a Republican, you'd love it.

But isn't it typical of you fascist repigs. Don't want anyone upsetting you. No dissenters here thanks.

Trump is gone and you should have gone with him.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

Buzz off colin

Are you a godbotherering republican like the rest? I hope so.

Buzz off colin

You've got the shits because you can't get over me. If I had the same strong argument and was a Republican, you'd love it.

But isn't it typical of you fascist repigs. Don't want anyone upsetting you. No dissenters here thanks.

I cant stop you from posting here

But if you want to discuss issues with an American that are none of your business you have picked the wrong person

Buzz off

Buzz off colin

I cant stop you from posting here

But if you want to discuss issues with an American that are none of your business you have picked the wrong person

Buzz off

You're right. You can't stop me so why persist with asking me to buzz off. How Christian of to not want anyone challenging you.

Why isn't it my business and what makes it unique to any American? You never said that to right wing foreigners who post here everyday. It's because I'm a Democrat and you don't like taking a bit of stick.
You don't intimidate me you godbothering hypocrit.
I post when and where I like and I don't care what you Jesus junkies think. Suck eggs you dero.

Forum List

Back