Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​

Is Mueller still alive ?

What is this...year 3 ?

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.

Etc..
.​

Well maybe Hannity is saying this because he knows they've got something to hide.

Doesn't matter. Hannity is just trying to be as outrageous as he can be. No sane person would take his advice, but a few right wing idiots might. I'm pretty sure it won't work out well for them.

I guess I do things backwards, I don't upgrade till I manage to break my phone. I also keep nothing on it, if someone sends me a text, which happens rarely I delete it when the conversation is complete. I don't keep calendars, emails or anything else on my phone. I think I have a boring phone. LOL

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.
you missed the point....

the Hillary team was not under investigation when they smashed their phones, therefore they did not commit obstruction of justice by obstructing an official investigation.

Hannity, advised witnesses in an official investigation whose phones were subpoenaed by the grand jury as evidence, to destroy this evidence....which is a crime.

I guess I do things backwards, I don't upgrade till I manage to break my phone. I also keep nothing on it, if someone sends me a text, which happens rarely I delete it when the conversation is complete. I don't keep calendars, emails or anything else on my phone. I think I have a boring phone. LOL

I am even more backwards, I gave up my smart phone when I stopped working....so, no loner use or have one.... my hubby still has his, but I really have no need for one now... I'm around the house most of the time....and there is no good cell phone connections in my area.... it's a real hit or miss, for Matt's phone....most of the time, he has no connection.

Hannity is a smug jackass. His counterpart is umm..Rachel Maddow.

Yah. Fuck them both.

Etc..
.​

Is Mueller still alive ?

What is this...year 3 ?

Year 1, plus 18 days and 3 hours!!! :D

Etc..
.​

Is Mueller still alive ?

What is this...year 3 ?

but who's keeping track, amirite? :uhh:

Etc..
.​

Is Mueller still alive ?

What is this...year 3 ?

:lol: I was just teasing him.....

I believe I just saw on the news a week ago that the Mueller investigation is 1 yr old

Etc..
.​

Is Mueller still alive ?

What is this...year 3 ?

:lol: I was just teasing him.....

I believe I just saw on the news a week ago that the Mueller investigation is 1 yr old

Actually the investigation was going more than a year before Mueller was assigned to it.

At least you can get good real estate advice from Hannity, insofar as HUD money is concerned...

Oh COME THE FUCK ON, Care... they were under CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENA to TURN THEM OVER, and they BLEACH BITTED THEM and ACID WIPED THEM and SMASHED THEM WITH HAMMERS.

For the love of GOD, don't play so STUPID. This information has been known for MONTHS and MONTHS.

Forum List

Back