Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation. they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

This is hilarious and scary at the same time because clearly at least one person believes that insane explanation. :p

At least you can get good real estate advice from Hannity, insofar as HUD money is concerned...
What's that you're sucking on there honey in your avatar? Your tongue I suppose... showing how well you can suck something? Advertising?
U got me all figured out... BTW I'm more than willing for you to dissect my above sentence, enlightening me, other than that.. whatever. Ideologically I'm just about 100% in agreement w/ Hannity, just think he really stepped in it, given that fact that he railed big time against HUD monies during the Obama regime. I, U or the next guy taking HUD money and doing the exact same thing would be entirely different... IMHO

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.
Don't try using facts and truth to change the minds of the idiot trump's mindless minions. It's a total waste of time.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.

What do you want them to be locked in a safe somewhere. Also her deleting emails is a fantasy and conspiracy theory.

I wonder how Hannity would react if a left-winger said the same thing about investigation of their side.

Just kidding. Rhetorical question.

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​
/——/ Hannity should know that only democRATs can destroy evidence and get away with it.

Hannity loves America you ridiculous mental case!

Hannity is a person who made his money from his mouth, and is a blow fart. Right wing nut case.
oh poor baby. Left wing hacks still can't make it in radio.

They are blowhearts. First theres Rush, then theres Hannity and now there is Ingraham, and then there is Glen Beck. One nutcase to another.

Too bad fox started in 96 was it? now they are on TV, oh Glen Beck isn't, he went crazy. Rush, they just show clips of him.

Talk radio, I sure hope you people don't spend money on it.

Right wingers need their drug fix.

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.
you missed the point....

the Hillary team was not under investigation when they smashed their phones, therefore they did not commit obstruction of justice by obstructing an official investigation.

Hannity, advised witnesses in an official investigation whose phones were subpoenaed by the grand jury as evidence, to destroy this evidence....which is a crime.

That's bullshit. They were under investigation by Congress, and they legally not allowed to destroy their phones. They were all suspects, and every device they used was evidence.

Last edited:
Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​
/——/ Hannity should know that only democRATs can destroy evidence and get away with it.
He does, but what could Herr Mewler say if the people in question did what Hannity suggested? Is he going to have them arrested for obstruction? That would just be a tacit admission that the FBI obstructed justice when it allowed Hillery's minions to destroy their phones.

Etc..
.​

Well maybe Hannity is saying this because he knows they've got something to hide.

Interesting, or he knows something you don't. However, that is highly unlikely, so please stop pretending you can read minds. I don't take Hannity seriously on much of anything, but even he's right once in a blue moon.

Hannity is a person who made his money from his mouth, and is a blow fart. Right wing nut case.

They are blowhearts. First theres Rush, then theres Hannity and now there is Ingraham, and then there is Glen Beck. One nutcase to another.

Too bad fox started in 96 was it? now they are on TV, oh Glen Beck isn't, he went crazy. Rush, they just show clips of him.

You know, all of those personalities got their start on the radio.

Why do you suppose there are no left wing pundits that are able to gain popularity on the radio?

I suppose the closest thing to a left wing pundit that has ever become half as huge as these folks would be Howard Stern, wouldn't you agree?

Better yet, smash Hannity into little bitty peices. As worthless of an asshole as ever existed. Lies just as much as Trump.

/—-/ Why don’t you libtards start your own talk radio network? You could call it Air America or something catchy like that. Sure fire winner.

Etc..
.​
i do have to agree. we've set the precedence that you can do this by letting hillary do it.

it was 100% bullshit then and it would be 100% bullshit for them to do this to mueller now also. i'm no mueller fan no, but if that is the request, comply. anything else is pure suspescon and worthy of a deeper look.

as it should have been for bitchlips clinton.

Hannity is a smug jackass. His counterpart is umm..Rachel Maddow.

Yah. Fuck them both.
they all suck horseshit out of a dead horses ass.

the *only* purpose those shows have on either side is to divide. to mock and make fun of people not of their mindset. and we wonder where it comes from later on.

take the worst of the other side and parade it around as if normal for said side. "normalizing the extreme" is all either side does and look where it puts us? constant arguments over the most stupid of shit - the latest prime example was is "feckless ****" worse than saying a woman looks like someone from planet of the apes.

both are 3rd grade stupid and no parent would waste time explaining this to their kids they'd just say "stop it" and not debate the merits of insults around such wonderment.

so when people start naming talk show hosts, i can't tell you where most of them fall left or right because i just don't care about the words coming out of their collective mouths.

You are right. Hannity missed a step. Upgrade your phones then smash your old phones. Hannity is advising them to do exactly what Hillary and team did. Why and how is it that liberals want to hold everyone accountable to standards, morals, and laws yet exempt themselves? So full of shit, these people.

hillary went through phones like a wino through wine. and i know for a fact if trump did this you'd be all over him saying the mere possibility of misuse is enough to fly the man. you know, use phones, dump 'em and get a new phone. people who don't want to be followed or tracked do shit like this.

and delete 33k mails
and destroy hard drives with bleach bit *after* being told they would be reviewed.

the leeway you give your side is pretty fucking amazing given you refuse to do the same for the other side. i say it daily at this point - you can't microslice your actions into a positive light while only allowing the negative light for the other side. by allowing one side to smash phones, destroy hard drives and delete mail w/o repercussions, it simply means the other side now can do it too.

Forum List

Back