Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​

Is Mueller still alive ?

What is this...year 3 ?
One year, dipshit. A few more to go to equal the Bill Clinton investigation.

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​

If I was innocent I would keep my phone as evidence...

Hillary's phone were destroyed as a matter of policy... There is top secret information on these phones, do you want them to be sold on ebay?

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.
hillary went through phones like a wino through wine. and i know for a fact if trump did this you'd be all over him saying the mere possibility of misuse is enough to fly the man. you know, use phones, dump 'em and get a new phone. people who don't want to be followed or tracked do shit like this.

and delete 33k mails
and destroy hard drives with bleach bit *after* being told they would be reviewed.

the leeway you give your side is pretty fucking amazing given you refuse to do the same for the other side. i say it daily at this point - you can't microslice your actions into a positive light while only allowing the negative light for the other side. by allowing one side to smash phones, destroy hard drives and delete mail w/o repercussions, it simply means the other side now can do it too.

Hillary when through phones at a normal pace for a heavy user...

If you work in an office with any kind of proper security you know all data devices are normally destroyed when finished use.. I persume there is backups available, did anyone ask that question...

Why not, it worked for the bitch.

Ah the contards- always have sweet names for women.

Pretty much just that one. And her history proves she earned the title.
Deal with it.

Nah history just shows that is what you call her- because she is a woman.

I am used to you doing it- just pointing it out.
No, she is a criminal bitch and she is still under investigation. Hopefully she will spend the rest of her life in jail.

Etc..
.​

If I was innocent I would keep my phone as evidence...

Hillary's phone were destroyed as a matter of policy... There is top secret information on these phones, do you want them to be sold on ebay?
seriously?
bleachbitting hard drives policy?
deleting 33k mails, policy?

would you allow trump such leeway?

i agree it would be stupid to smash the phones and hannity is a complete idiot for making that suggestion. but to say hillary never did anything like this and the comparison is w/o merit is just stupid.

Deal with it.

No, she is a criminal bitch and she is still under investigation. Hopefully she will spend the rest of her life in jail.
Six investigations which came up empty.
But who is about to go to jail?
Mueller has what he needs. Hannity is day late; dollar short.

Deal with it.

She is still under investigation, she doesn't have friends In high places anymore.

Deal with it.

what mueller has is the equiv of a hail mary.

yes manafort sounded like he was reaching out to do just that, but it never physically happened so what little was said, while yes sounds suspicious, on it's own isn't illegal and w/o the follow up actions, he's got nothing.

mueller should have waited til it happened first.

Hannity loves America you ridiculous mental case!

Hannity is a person who made his money from his mouth, and is a blow fart. Right wing nut case.
oh poor baby. Left wing hacks still can't make it in radio.

They are blowhearts. First theres Rush, then theres Hannity and now there is Ingraham, and then there is Glen Beck. One nutcase to another.

Too bad fox started in 96 was it? now they are on TV, oh Glen Beck isn't, he went crazy. Rush, they just show clips of him.

Talk radio, I sure hope you people don't spend money on it.

Right wingers need their drug fix.
You know, all of those personalities got their start on the radio.

Why do you suppose there are no left wing pundits that are able to gain popularity on the radio?

I suppose the closest thing to a left wing pundit that has ever become half as huge as these folks would be Howard Stern, wouldn't you agree?

they got their TV start on MSNBC and CNN.

they worked for small stations Ingraham got her start on MSNBC. Hannity didn't start his talk radio till after he was on Fox.

I don't listen to any of them, I don't do talk radio.

hillary went through phones like a wino through wine. and i know for a fact if trump did this you'd be all over him saying the mere possibility of misuse is enough to fly the man. you know, use phones, dump 'em and get a new phone. people who don't want to be followed or tracked do shit like this.
Yess, she did! When you are Secretary of State and have over 50,000 employees working under you, along with thousands of other diplomats and heads of State from all the other Nations,

...and do not use a computer, only your Blackberry.....

it is going to get some use!

FYI- Her and staffers phones that were destroyed for security purpose, transferred their files to their new phones before destroying their old phones.

and in those transfers of phone and servers when upgraded, some information was scrambled and messed up, (not on purpose.... program problems) but the FBI was able to retrieve many of them and piece them together, and send them to the National Archives.

Nothing nefarious was found in those emails that were missing that the FBI managed to recover and piece back together, there was no purposeful action by anyone in the Hillary camp to hide anything in these emails. Comey testified under oath to that.... in a Trey Gowdy hearing....

This too has been reported....and backed up by congressional testimony.

Last edited:
Yess, she did! When you are Secretary of State and have over 50,000 employees working under you, along with thousands of other diplomats and heads of State from all the other Nations,

FYI- Her and staffers phones that were destroyed for security purpose, transferred their files to their new phones before destroying their old phones.

and in those transfers of phone and servers when upgraded, some information was scrambled and messed up, (not on purpose.... program problems) but the FBI was able to retrieve many of them and piece them together, and send them to the National Archives.

Nothing nefarious was found in those emails that were missing that the FBI managed to recover and piece back together, there was no purposeful action by anyone in the Hillary camp to hide anything in these emails. Comey testified under oath to that.... in a Trey Gowdy hearing....
like i've said a million times by now -

you allow leeway to your side you'll never allow to the other.

kinda the core of our social issues these days.

and delete 33k mails
and destroy hard drives with bleach bit *after* being told they would be reviewed.
NOPE!

The Devil is in the details, you are just repeating a Campaign Chant....! (just another lie) ;)

After the Clinton lawyers went through the server and gathered all of the government emails for the National Archives back in December, her lawyers deleted all of her emails and sent the server to a Tech firm they had hired to manage their account....and told them to clean the server as clean as a whistle, and then it could be reused.

Again, this was for security measures that nothing was left on the server, especially the govt emails just turned over to the govt, in case there was any confidential info in the gvt emails...

Again Iceberg, this was December, the firm who got the server was given those instructions to make certain the server was cleaned, by one of the Clinton Lawyers handling it.

the server emails were not subpoenaed until the end of January or February, the following month....

WITHOUT the knowledge of the Clinton team or lawyer that gave the tech firm the direction, the Techie forgot to follow the instructions they were given by the client, and when he remembered that he forgot, HE Cleaned the server as he was instructed a month or two earlier. No one on the Clinton team spoke to him, since he was handed the server back in the December before.

NO ONE on the Clinton team ordered him to bleach bit the server AFTER the subpoena was issued. NO ONE..... backed up in testimony and FBI.

can't make this crap up.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.

What do you want them to be locked in a safe somewhere. Also her deleting emails is a fantasy and conspiracy theory.

The law is the law...dumbass.

or this.

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.

What do you want them to be locked in a safe somewhere. Also her deleting emails is a fantasy and conspiracy theory.

The law is the law...dumbass.
it is very clear that demolosers have no idea what precedence is. Especially for the law.

Forum List

Back