Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

So Public Workers should expect to be compensated for their education and/or experience? You destroy public sector unions, private ones are next. Then all our wages get cut to a dollar a day and you won't have a say about it because Republicans took away your rights. You talk bad about Republicans, you get killed. This is their ultimate goal.

If you like having a salary, benefits and a house. You better support unions. If not, get use to slums.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, the liberal DRAAAAAAMA!:eusa_hand:
We've got a 4000+ square foot house, with an awesome ocean view, and never worked a union job.

8% of all workers are unionized these days..........Yeah, the 92% of those who aren't are just a sufferin' away!

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lib paranoia sure is entertaining!

Last edited:
So Public Workers should expect to be compensated for their education and/or experience? You destroy public sector unions, private ones are next. Then all our wages get cut to a dollar a day and you won't have a say about it because Republicans took away your rights. You talk bad about Republicans, you get killed. This is their ultimate goal.

If you like having a salary, benefits and a house. You better support unions. If not, get use to slums.

Not at taxpayers expense they aren't. NOT any longer.

It's the hypocrisy that folks are talking about, but as a right wing talking point, divecon has finally got one down pat. Congrats.

Hypocrisy, like liberals criticizing oil companies and then buying gas from them? Let's try simple logic here, see if you pass.

Rush criticizes unions, he belongs to a union because he is required to in order to be on the radio. You say he's a hypocrite, and should have no voice because he has to join a union to do it and he opposes unions

Liberals criticize oil companies, but they buy gas from them. Yes, they have to in order to drive, but you say Rush should have no voice in our political process. Do you condemn liberals for hypocrisy for buying gas, or is hypocrisy a test that you only apply to your political opponents?

Notice how every lib in here ignored me when I asked a simple Question.

Are they members by choice? or is it one of those deals where you have to be in the union to hold the job?

They didnt have to join the union they could have went Fi core.

Fi Core would only protect him from firing himself from his own company if he paid union dues but didn't join the union. Dim wit.

It's the hypocrisy that folks are talking about, but as a right wing talking point, divecon has finally got one down pat. Congrats.

Hypocrisy, like liberals criticizing oil companies and then buying gas from them? Let's try simple logic here, see if you pass.

Rush criticizes unions, he belongs to a union because he is required to in order to be on the radio. You say he's a hypocrite, and should have no voice because he has to join a union to do it and he opposes unions

Liberals criticize oil companies, but they buy gas from them. Yes, they have to in order to drive, but you say Rush should have no voice in our political process. Do you condemn liberals for hypocrisy for buying gas, or is hypocrisy a test that you only apply to your political opponents?

Gas Hell.. ANY energy that they condemn but use that isn't GREEN.

Notice how every lib in here ignored me when I asked a simple Question.

Are they members by choice? or is it one of those deals where you have to be in the union to hold the job?

Couldve went non union and give up all those cushy union Benes they want everyone else to hate. No one has to do anything, personal responsibility eh mate.
Yeah, could've gone non-union, and then been stalked at their business and residence by throngs of douchebag union thugs.

Or stalked by flying monkey!!!! EEK!

Why does every hypothetical consist of you or conservatives always being the victim. They want to make that union dough but pretend to all the little guys they really hate it so, so much. They dont like the unions, they just like what they do for THEM! Now that's standing on Principle!!

Now, when someone average Joe calls Hannity (which I listen to) he tells a poor slub looking for work that he should pick up and move to find work, or aquire more skills to get better pay.

But Limbaugh HAD to join the dark side..and that's totally being pushed as a real reason :lol:

Couldve went non union and give up all those cushy union Benes they want everyone else to hate. No one has to do anything, personal responsibility eh mate.
Yeah, could've gone non-union, and then been stalked at their business and residence by throngs of douchebag union thugs.

Or stalked by flying monkey!!!! EEK!

Why does every hypothetical consist of you or conservatives always being the victim. They want to make that union dough but pretend to all the little guys they really hate it so, so much. They dont like the unions, they just like what they do for THEM! Now that's standing on Principle!!

Now, when someone average Joe calls Hannity (which I listen to) he tells a poor slub looking for work that he should pick up and move to find work, or aquire more skills to get better pay.

But Limbaugh HAD to join the dark side..and that's totally being pushed as a real reason :lol:

The only victim here is you and your self-imposed stupidity.

So both are hypocrits or you give both a pass?

Good question. I give both a pass. It is ridiculous to say Rush has to stay off the air because of being forced to join a union, a process he opposes. And it is ridiculous to say liberals can't drive a car because they oppose oil companies.

I do not give liberals a pass who condemn Rush to hypocrisy while giving themselves a pass for buying gas.

I don't criticize oil companies...

But if they gush oil into our waters, I don't apologize either

Cool, but that wasn't the question. You are criticizing Rush for being a hypocrite. He had to join a union to do the job he did. You advocate he have no say in the political process because it's hypocrisy to join a union, even if forced to.

The question isn't whether you criticize oil companies, it's do you criticize liberals who do criticize oil companies and buy gas anyway. Do you call them hypocrites as you say that about Rush?

Cool, but that wasn't the question. You are criticizing Rush for being a hypocrite. He had to join a union to do the job he did. You advocate he have no say in the political process because it's hypocrisy to join a union, even if forced to.

The question isn't whether you criticize oil companies, it's do you criticize liberals who do criticize oil companies and buy gas anyway. Do you call them hypocrites as you say that about Rush?

Rush got his cushy, no work job through the union..Just like all union employees

You don't think he was hired because of his good looks and pleasant personality do you?

Last edited:

Good question. I give both a pass. It is ridiculous to say Rush has to stay off the air because of being forced to join a union, a process he opposes. And it is ridiculous to say liberals can't drive a car because they oppose oil companies.

I do not give liberals a pass who condemn Rush to hypocrisy while giving themselves a pass for buying gas.

Rush is going to do what he does because he owns the enterprise regardless of whether he's in a Union or not. He calls the shots...not some fuckin' union thug.

RUSH:" Exactly right. Now, we're just assuming here that I will not be kicked out of the Screen Actors Guild in such a circumstance. I mean it was touch-and-go even getting the card.

They eventually decided they wanted my dues, but it was touch-and-go getting the card. "Why don't you just rely on your AFTRA card?" And I said, "Well, the Screen Actors Guild is requiring a presence here." Not all shows do, but -- (interruption)

well, I don't want to admit this publicly, yeah, but under duress. I belong to unions under duress, yes. My union dues are going to elect Democrats. I mean Bill Buckley had to join AFTRA in order to do Firing Line. He wrote column after column after column opposing the fact that he had to do this on the same grounds that I have complained about it."

rush has admitted to belonging to
unions but he doesn't like it.
He joined because he was forced to
join. Under duress.

He wasnt forced, he could have easily became a non union toilet cleaner but he decided to follow the very prosperous path that comes with being part of the union he belongs to.

Wait you actually think they make 10 Million Dollars a year and have huge audiences because they are members of a union?

Please.

RUSH:" Exactly right. Now, we're just assuming here that I will not be kicked out of the Screen Actors Guild in such a circumstance. I mean it was touch-and-go even getting the card.

They eventually decided they wanted my dues, but it was touch-and-go getting the card. "Why don't you just rely on your AFTRA card?" And I said, "Well, the Screen Actors Guild is requiring a presence here." Not all shows do, but -- (interruption)

well, I don't want to admit this publicly, yeah, but under duress. I belong to unions under duress, yes. My union dues are going to elect Democrats. I mean Bill Buckley had to join AFTRA in order to do Firing Line. He wrote column after column after column opposing the fact that he had to do this on the same grounds that I have complained about it."

rush has admitted to belonging to
unions but he doesn't like it.
He joined because he was forced to
join. Under duress.

He wasnt forced, he could have easily became a non union toilet cleaner but he decided to follow the very prosperous path that comes with being part of the union he belongs to.

Wait you actually think they make 10 Million Dollars a year and have huge audiences because they are members of a union?

Please.

Indeed. Some people are that stupid and assume this as Unions are on the decline. :lol:

Rush got his cushy, no work job through the union..Just like all union employees

You don't think he was hired because of his good looks and pleasant personality do you?

Actually Rush has that cushy job because he's a commodity that has great ratings, if his ratings were in the shitter like most liberal media his sponsors would pull their ads and he would be no more.

Lie much?:eusa_liar:

Lie?

Everyone knows that union workers are lazy, overpaid and underworked. Because of Rushs high profile, that proves he has mob connections

Don't you listen to EIB?

Lie?

Everyone knows that union workers are lazy, overpaid and underworked. Because of Rushs high profile, that proves he has mob connections

Don't you listen to EIB?

Actually Rush has that cushy job because he's a commodity that has great ratings, if his ratings were in the shitter like most liberal media his sponsors would pull their ads and he would be no more.

Forum List

Back