Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

It's the hypocrisy that folks are talking about, but as a right wing talking point, divecon has finally got one down pat. Congrats.

report voted to the front page of Reddit Friday claimed that Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly were union members, as well as Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter.

So you're complaining that it's outrageous that we don't have "right to work" laws and that even people who abhor Unions are FORCED by government mandate to join a Union in order to have a job?

You're right, it's an outrage.

It's the hypocrisy that folks are talking about, but as a right wing talking point, divecon has finally got one down pat. Congrats.
idiot, its whats going on here
you cant even stay on topic, so before you bitch about my posts, do better in your own

:lol:

This will be difficult for you to comprehend, but outside the Union bubble, talent is an avenue for success. People can achieve great things.

Or are you saying that there has been no one capable of greatness before Unions came into being?

Don't let your head explode thinking too hard on that one, son.

Yet they chose the route that's road was paved by the union, they were union until they no longer needed them and now they bitch and complain but they had no problem with the union negotiated benefits before they hit the big time, like stated dont like unions then dont use unionized jobs for stepping stones.

Weak. You won't answer my question.

Become a thinker. Try hard.

I dont answer stupid questions.

this is just classic, tell someone they have to join the union to work, then bitch about them being in the union
:lol:

No one has to do anything...he hates the unions but he loves what they did for him. He could, O'reilly could and Hannity could leave anytime they want.

Notice how every lib in here ignored me when I asked a simple Question.

Are they members by choice? or is it one of those deals where you have to be in the union to hold the job?

This entire argument is based on a false Premise that they are all against Unions.

Everyone of them has said they have no problem with Unions at face Value, and that it is really only when you are talking about the Public Sector and state with Massive Debts that they become a real problem.

So I guess the question is, are these guys paid by the tax payers?

Hmmmmm?

Are they members by choice? or is it one of those deals where you have to be in the union to hold the job?

Couldve went non union and give up all those cushy union Benes they want everyone else to hate. No one has to do anything, personal responsibility eh mate.

Couldve went non union and give up all those cushy union Benes they want everyone else to hate. No one has to do anything, personal responsibility eh mate.
Yeah, could've gone non-union, and then been stalked at their business and residence by throngs of douchebag union thugs.

No one has to do anything...he hates the unions but he loves what they did for him. He could, O'reilly could and Hannity could leave anytime they want.

That's a lie.

You MUST belong to The American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA) to be employed.

The US Government through the FCC enforces this requirement by denying license to stations who employ non-union workers.

So Public Workers should expect to be compensated for their education and/or experience? You destroy public sector unions, private ones are next. Then all our wages get cut to a dollar a day and you won't have a say about it because Republicans took away your rights. You talk bad about Republicans, you get killed. This is their ultimate goal.

If you like having a salary, benefits and a house. You better support unions. If not, get use to slums.

So Public Workers should expect to be compensated for their education and/or experience? You destroy public sector unions, private ones are next. Then all our wages get cut to a dollar a day and you won't have a say about it because Republicans took away your rights. You talk bad about Republicans, you get killed. This is their ultimate goal.

If you like having a salary, benefits and a house. You better support unions. If not, get use to slums.

It's pitiful when a grown man loves being dependent.

Forum List

Back