Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

Without the union representing him, Limbaugh would be making minimum wage

And without the union that minimum wage would be $2.10 an hour

Yep, Rush would make $2.10 an hour if it weren't for unions. You're quite the intellectual dynamo there, my friend

Rush never would have gotten the job in the first place if he didn't have Union mob connections. You know how those unions are

The story I heard had something to do with a horses head

Last edited:
Public Unions only serve themselves and Democrats. They could give a rat's ass about Taxpayers. Once more people become educated on the difference between Private Sector Unions & Public Sector Unions,the Public Union support will continue to dry up. They have simply screwed Taxpayers for too long. I do think more & more Americans are coming to understand this. I would like to see a bold Government actually move towards abolishing Public Unions. It's time for bold solutions. Public Unions had their day but that day is now over.

RUSH:" Exactly right. Now, we're just assuming here that I will not be kicked out of the Screen Actors Guild in such a circumstance. I mean it was touch-and-go even getting the card.

They eventually decided they wanted my dues, but it was touch-and-go getting the card. "Why don't you just rely on your AFTRA card?" And I said, "Well, the Screen Actors Guild is requiring a presence here." Not all shows do, but -- (interruption)

well, I don't want to admit this publicly, yeah, but under duress. I belong to unions under duress, yes. My union dues are going to elect Democrats. I mean Bill Buckley had to join AFTRA in order to do Firing Line. He wrote column after column after column opposing the fact that he had to do this on the same grounds that I have complained about it."

rush has admitted to belonging to
unions but he doesn't like it.
He joined because he was forced to
join. Under duress.

He wasnt forced, he could have easily became a non union toilet cleaner but he decided to follow the very prosperous path that comes with being part of the union he belongs to.

:lol:

This will be difficult for you to comprehend, but outside the Union bubble, talent is an avenue for success. People can achieve great things.

Or are you saying that there has been no one capable of greatness before Unions came into being?

Don't let your head explode thinking too hard on that one, son.

The more people become informed,the more they despise Public Sector Unions. There is a big difference between Private Sector Unions & Public Sector Unions. I don't see too many who are so opposed to Private Sector Unions. But Public Sector Unions are a whole different ballgame. More American Taxpayers are beginning to realize these Public Unions have screwed them for too many years. Unions just don't belong in Government.

Without the union representing him, Limbaugh would be making minimum wage

And without the union that minimum wage would be $2.10 an hour

Yep, Rush would make $2.10 an hour if it weren't for unions. You're quite the intellectual dynamo there, my friend

And you are quite gullible, my friend
Am I? You make up the lamest crap and then think anyone is fooled by it? I think I recognized you as a moron you are perfectly fine.

RUSH:" Exactly right. Now, we're just assuming here that I will not be kicked out of the Screen Actors Guild in such a circumstance. I mean it was touch-and-go even getting the card.

They eventually decided they wanted my dues, but it was touch-and-go getting the card. "Why don't you just rely on your AFTRA card?" And I said, "Well, the Screen Actors Guild is requiring a presence here." Not all shows do, but -- (interruption)

well, I don't want to admit this publicly, yeah, but under duress. I belong to unions under duress, yes. My union dues are going to elect Democrats. I mean Bill Buckley had to join AFTRA in order to do Firing Line. He wrote column after column after column opposing the fact that he had to do this on the same grounds that I have complained about it."

join. Under duress.

He wasnt forced, he could have easily became a non union toilet cleaner but he decided to follow the very prosperous path that comes with being part of the union he belongs to.

This will be difficult for you to comprehend, but outside the Union bubble, talent is an avenue for success. People can achieve great things.

Or are you saying that there has been no one capable of greatness before Unions came into being?

Yet they chose the route that's road was paved by the union, they were union until they no longer needed them and now they bitch and complain but they had no problem with the union negotiated benefits before they hit the big time, like stated dont like unions then dont use unionized jobs for stepping stones.

And you are quite gullible, my friend
Am I? You make up the lamest crap and then think anyone is fooled by it? I think I recognized you as a moron you are perfectly fine.

As you continue to parade your gullibility

Lucy_CharlieBrown-779461.gif

Last edited:

Yet they chose the route that's road was paved by the union, they were union until they no longer needed them and now they bitch and complain but they had no problem with the union negotiated benefits before they hit the big time, like stated dont like unions then dont use unionized jobs for stepping stones.
then allow only open shops where they dont have to join a union

join. Under duress.

so you admit that in order to do his JOB he HAD to join

No he could have taken the job and refused to join the union , its called Fi Core, this is the status non union types can take on unionized jobs if they dont want to join the union.

then allow only open shops where they dont have to join a union

They dont have to join the union see my previous post.

As you continue to parade your gullibility

Wow, you post on a message board and get people to respond to you. That is an amazing feat. It never ceases to amaze you, does it?

:dig:

You respond "Like a monkey on a string"
I pull your strings and you jump up and down screeching "Wheres the link? You can't prove that?"

Last edited:

No he could have taken the job and refused to join the union , its called Fi Core, this is the status non union types can take on unionized jobs if they dont want to join the union.
This has been covered. First, he's in NY which does force him to join. Even if he went to a right to work state where he wasn't, the union will boycott stations that hire him and they will prevent anyone in the union from working for those stations, which will effectively shut them down so they won't do it. To not join the union for him would keep him off the radio. He has no choice.

And you're fucking retarded if listening to him you think that he thinks he has a choice. Obviously Rush would never join a union unless he had to. This is a stupid liberal gotcha game. The same liberals who criticize oil companies and they buy gas from them. They want him to be off the radio and they can't argue his points logically, so they play this retarded little gotcha game.

I think the "pivot" (read as: squirming) that conservatives are doing to try and say private unions are ok, but public unions are not is HIGH-LAROUS. High, because they must be high to think that such a distinction without a difference fools anyone...except their own rank and file.

Either collective bargaining works...or it doesnt. Taking privileges away from government workers...hell rights ...the right to freely associate that's in the Constitution....that's down right un-American.

This has been covered. First, he's in NY which does force him to join. Even if he went to a right to work state where he wasn't, the union will boycott stations that hire him and they will prevent anyone in the union from working for those stations, which will effectively shut them down so they won't do it. To not join the union for him would keep him off the radio. He has no choice.

And you're fucking retarded if listening to him you think that he thinks he has a choice. Obviously Rush would never join a union unless he had to. This is a stupid liberal gotcha game. The same liberals who criticize oil companies and they buy gas from them. They want him to be off the radio and they can't argue his points logically, so they play this retarded little gotcha game.

you can look up Fi core with google if you dont believe me, I have worked Aftra and Sag jobs as an extra and have become acquainted with the rules, sorry you are the retarded one.

I think the "pivot" (read as: squirming) that conservatives are doing to try and say private unions are ok, but public unions are not is HIGH-LAROUS. High, because they must be high to think that such a distinction without a difference fools anyone...except their own rank and file.

Either collective bargaining works...or it doesnt. Taking privileges away from government workers...hell rights ...the right to freely associate that's in the Constitution....that's down right un-American.

Also disregarding the fact that before this blow up they were just anti any union and did not make a distinction between them.

In your liberal world this is true because you think choice is something that is bestowed on you by government. But to clarify, we think government removes choice. So to us:

- Public sector union is negotiation with bureaucrats with bill going to taxpayers. Taxpayers have no choice.

- Private sector union is free market, as long as government stays out of it, union negotiates with company, company gets bills. They have choice.

To us those are fundamentally different situations. To you they are just words because they ignore that only government provides choice. So you will never understand and to you it will appear we are squeaming. Actually we are squinting because we don't understand why you don't understand those getting the bills having a choice in the process. The gap between us is a chasm.

you can look up Fi core with google if you dont believe me, I have worked Aftra and Sag jobs as an extra and have become acquainted with the rules, sorry you are the retarded one.

So you deny AFTRA will boycott any station that hires him?

You deny that boycott would include using clauses in the contracts of all AFTRA members to not work for those boycotted stations?

You deny it would work?

So you deny AFTRA will boycott any station that hires him?

You deny that boycott would include using clauses in the contracts of all AFTRA members to not work for those boycotted stations?

You deny it would work?

It wouldnt happen, do you even know what Fi Core is?

Forum List

Back