Hannity Warns About Those Who Lied About FISA Warrants, "They're About To See Their World Rocked!"

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock
That FRAUD started with Obama and his admin.....

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

I would think that everyone except the very stupidest Bubble People know that by now.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

I would think that everyone except the very stupidest Bubble People know that by now.
After the last document dump there is no longer any doubt. This last memo clearly shows that Obama and his staff were directing everything.

They have known for years who they are.....and the crimes committed.................and none have been brought to justice.................

And none will............The establishment Swamp protects their own.......

ENJOY THE SHOW.

They have known for years who they are.....and the crimes committed.................and none have been brought to justice.................

ENJOY THE SHOW.
I am not so sure... They have been putting out bits and pieces of information slowly so that there is not a hard visceral reaction to the current release. Now there is ample evidence to show complicity in the public realm and people have accepted that Obama and Biden are part of it. Charging them now would be icing on the cake.

ENJOY THE SHOW.
I am not so sure... They have been putting out bits and pieces of information slowly so that there is not a hard visceral reaction to the current release. Now there is ample evidence to show complicity in the public realm and people have accepted that Obama and Biden are part of it. Charging them now would be icing on the cake.
They could have filleted them with the evidence just in what I posted..........They KNOW who they are........they have to sign for it.............It's a matter of record.

And every one of those VIOLATIONS are a FELONY........Proven by Rogers a LONG TIME AGO.....

None have been charged. The evidence has been there.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Does anyone take Hannity seriously anymore?
Tick Tock
Sure, any day now! :rolleyes-41:

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

After the last document dump there is no longer any doubt. This last memo clearly shows that Obama and his staff were directing everything.
................along with Hillary Rotten Clinton. Very important detail.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Give me 1 serious thing he was wrong on. Not some BS minor.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

As a former first lady Hillary is all but immune from any prosecution.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Sure, any day now!
I was speaking generally but I'll return the question, "can you prove anything he said was true?" I think mot, so I'm going to go with my gut and past performances, when he's been more of a cheerleader and apologist than a real journalist.

ENJOY THE SHOW.
They could have filleted them with the evidence just in what I posted..........They KNOW who they are........they have to sign for it.............It's a matter of record.

And every one of those VIOLATIONS are a FELONY........Proven by Rogers a LONG TIME AGO.....

ENJOY THE SHOW.

Wouldn't be shocked if you were right -

But - I think that there is so much out there - some have to take a fall.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Sure, any day now!
I was speaking generally but I'll return the question, "can you prove anything he said was true?" I think mot, so I'm going to go with my gut and past performances, when he's been more of a cheerleader and apologist than a real journalist.

that's just a nonsense post.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock

As a former first lady Hillary is all but immune from any prosecution.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Sure, any day now!
that's just a nonsense post.
If you're going to quote Hannity, I guess I'll have to bow to your greater knowledge of nonsense. :laughing0301:

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

If any fall they will be pawns and nothing more to appease the masses for the SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

If any fall they will be pawns and nothing more to appease the masses for the SHOW.

Some are virtually Immune.

Obama
Biden
Clinton
Kerry

It's gets a little more iffy after that.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

Some are virtually Immune.

Obama
Biden
Clinton
Kerry

It's gets a little more iffy after that.
And the inability to hold them accountable shows the two tier justice system...

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.
What you posted, has ZERO to do with Carter Page's FISA Warrant..... it was an IG report for the years earlier than the Carter Page FISA in Oct 2016, and BEFORE General Flynn' s conversation with the Russian Ambassador, about the sanctions Obama just put on the Russians for spying and interfering in our election in December 2016.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back