Happening Now: The Twitter Files on Covid are Released!

yes.....i shouldn't be laughing at other people's pain Natural one

~S~

But it was funny.

Not so much other people's pain, but the clown show serving as coercion to teach them to demand it or otherwise willfully submit to it.

But it was funny.

Not so much other people's pain, but the clown show serving as coercion to teach them to demand it or otherwise willfully submit to it.
oh gawd yes ...the look on those folks faces , it 'hit them' alright! ~S~

yes.....i shouldn't be laughing at other people's pain Natural one

~S~

That pain is either self inflicted, or by the people with a megaphone, like this one... And believe it or not, they would do it all over if they had a chance.

1672614734043.png

That the same Ray Epps who Bennie Thompson said he'd release his deposition with the made for TV J6 Committee?

Where's the transcript?

Lovely article by NBC News, who already have been proven to be in bed with the WH and DNC.
Ah….you have a ready made answer for everything.

The burden of proof is on you to show Epps is not what he claims.

yes.........just like the ingredients on EVERY thing the same FDA requires on food in the market

~S~
Pharmaceuticals are not food. I can’t find any regulation requiring them to list ingredients.

Yeah, believe statements made by known liars, or believe the copious video of the prick breaking the law.

I will go with video for 10 billion, Alex.
Show me this copious video where he is breaking the law because I don’t see it.

Maybe you too are brainwashed. It looks like they do need to list ingredients, so I was wrong on that one, but there is no big mystery, the ingredients are actually listed.

OK, I'll buy that, but I have to ask, why did you say this:
I contradicted myself obviously, I hadn’t actually looked up tbe information, but I did just now and the ingredients are listed.

Not incapable, but rather they are doing such in order to cover. They know what they're doing.
I am beginning to think covering is more prevalent, compared to those who are still ignorant by choice or lack of information. It’s tough for people who consider themselves to be informed/well read to admit that they made such a grave health error, but sorry to say they did.

Humans make all kinds of mistakes and I’ve made way too many myself.

When a national healthcare spokesperson (Fishy Fauci included) tells you something, you might immediately think the advice and info is factual. Many people throughout their lives seek the advice of experts and consensus, yet forget the part that greed for profit and fame runs deep within many “experts”. There should never be instant medical consensus followed by covering up the facts, after learning they were dead wrong! The truth outweighs the false narrative now after 3 years of fighting for it.

If I would’ve accepted one of those fake vaccines I would be absolutely irate, and I wouldn’t be hiding the fact that I was mislead and believed the false NIH/Fauci narrative. I’d be too angry to help cover up their deception.

• No preservatives such as thimerosal or mercury or any other preservatives.
  • No antibiotics such as sulfonamide or any other antibiotics.
  • No medicines or therapeutics such as ivermectin or any other medications.
  • No tissues such as aborted fetal cells, gelatin, or any materials from any animal.
  • No food proteins such as eggs or egg products, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, nut products, or any nut byproducts. (COVID-19 vaccines are not manufactured in facilities that produce food products).
  • No metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, titanium, or rare earth alloys. They also do not have any manufactured products like microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes or other nanostructures, or nanowire semiconductors.
  • No latex. The vial stoppers used to hold the vaccine also do not contain latex.
so now we know what t doesn't have for ingredients Coyote.......

~S~

• No preservatives such as thimerosal or mercury or any other preservatives.
  • No antibiotics such as sulfonamide or any other antibiotics.
  • No medicines or therapeutics such as ivermectin or any other medications.
  • No tissues such as aborted fetal cells, gelatin, or any materials from any animal.
  • No food proteins such as eggs or egg products, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, nut products, or any nut byproducts. (COVID-19 vaccines are not manufactured in facilities that produce food products).
  • No metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, titanium, or rare earth alloys. They also do not have any manufactured products like microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes or other nanostructures, or nanowire semiconductors.
  • No latex. The vial stoppers used to hold the vaccine also do not contain latex.
so now we know what t doesn't have for ingredients Coyote.......

~S~
Now YOU read it.

Ingredients​

The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for everyone ages 6 months and older contains only the following ingredients:
Type of Ingredient
Ingredient
Purpose
Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA)
  • Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2
Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless piece of a protein from the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein causes an immune response that helps protect the body from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future.
Lipids (fats)
  • PEG2000-DMG: 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycerol, methoxypolyethylene glycol
  • 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
  • BotaniChol® (non-animal origin cholesterol)
  • SM-102: heptadecane-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate
Work together to help the mRNA enter cells.
Salt, sugar, acid stabilizers, and acid
  • Sodium acetate
  • Sucrose (basic table sugar)
  • Tromethamine
  • Tromethamine hydrochloride
  • Acetic acid (the main ingredient in white household vinegar)
Work together to help keep the vaccine in good condition (molecules remain stable) while the vaccine is manufactured, frozen, shipped, and stored until it is ready to be given to a vaccine recipient.

Forum List

Back