Happy 4th of July to Christianity and their national pride:

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
THIS is what I mean, when I say that I know bible better without reading it,than those who read it: I just googled and found texts below about pride from the bible, I ALWAYS FELT that national pride is hypocrisy and NOT something Jesus Christ would approve of

Proverbs 16:5
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.

Galatians 6:3
For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Proverbs 16:18 ESV
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Proverbs 27:2
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

James 4:6
But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Jeremiah 9:23
Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Romans 12:16
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

2 Timothy 3:2
For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant

Proverbs 11:12
Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 11:17-21
But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
=====================================

NWG spokesman 3:21
And when I call myself the world leader, I do so out of DISRESPECT for the leadership of the world, and for the failure of humanity to find leadership that can unite them

I see nothing in those verses suggesting we cannot love our country or our fellow citizens.

Oh Look, it's another white pride troll from some KKK site like Stormfront.

GO to hell bigot, it's not your holiday.

The 4th of July is for real Americans, not scumbag racists.

gay-american-flag-749601.jpeg

Ptown-Featured.jpg

THIS is what I mean, when I say that I know bible better without reading it,than those who read it: I just googled and found texts below about pride from the bible, I ALWAYS FELT that national pride is hypocrisy and NOT something Jesus Christ would approve of

Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.

Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.

The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

And when I call myself the world leader, I do so out of DISRESPECT for the leadership of the world, and for the failure of humanity to find leadership that can unite them

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

everyone of those verses describes liberscum 110% :up:

:lmao:

A time to be thankful, remember the past, and hope for the future. Some may want to read the Declaration, or more than the 2nd amendment to the Constitution. Remember also First Nations. who may not view this as the best of occasions.

I see nothing in those verses suggesting we cannot love our country or our fellow citizens.
I also do not see anything in OP suggesting one should not love their fellow citizens, but on a related subject I doubt that you do, because if you would, you would not twist words of it's citizens

Oh Look, it's another white pride troll from some KKK site like Stormfront.

GO to hell bigot, it's not your holiday.

The 4th of July is for real Americans, not scumbag racists.
God bless your leader Hussein Obama and all she stands for. :eusa_boohoo:

I will leave this thread with a statement that I FEAR to say what I feel for fear of getting banned, since this is the last forum I am allowed on in America, but THIS is your president meeting with Kiev junta leader who came to power through a bloody coup, and these are their tactics
Good luck with your national pride, but I know god is 100% with me and against all of you. He can not possibly be with both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not really you dont. Google is not your friend. It will not comprehend and think for you. Yeah, pride is very bad. But none of those verses back any point you are trying to make.

I wish you all happy holiday, but I personally am not sure what to be happy or proud about in America, when I lived back in USSR though, a thought of having an American flag was awesome, I had one drawn on a piece of paper, but having a real one would have been much nicer.

Forum List

Back