Happy birthday Barack

rw hate continues unabated :( NEWSFLASH RETARDS!!! Birthdays are non-partisan.

so which republican have you created a thread for wishing them a happy birthday?

no shit...:lol:
48% of the people voted against Obama for re-election so you think they'd get a clue...not everyone is in LOVE with him...gawd the whine

Obama's horoscope for today :eek:

Leo

You continue to build and destroy
-- and then build some more -- in your efforts to properly carve out your throne in 2013. Pluto and Uranus will continue their explosive breakthrough dance to release you from any stagnant areas that have kept you locked in dead-end positions. You're ready to take a well-calculated risk in order to assure you're living up to your full potential. Your loyalty and hard work continue to be rewarded with accolades and recognition. You have remained in the shadows long enough. As humbling as the past few years have been, you're ready to shine with full Leo radiance.

A strong and emotionally stable home life is what will support your professional aims this year, Leo. With Saturn taking up residence in your domestic sector until 2015, you're learning the importance of cultivating a serious backbone that serves you in presenting a fierce and magentic public image. You're able to tap into unparalleled resourcefulness now. You're very clear about what you have to offer, and how it is one-of-a-kind and highly valuable. No longer will you doubt your strength or sell yourself short in your work.

Pluto continues to teach you mind-blowing lessons on how to use-or-lose your power when it comes to your career. You can be generous to a fault, and have a tendency to give it all away when you need to keep some for yourself. Only recently are you starting to see how this undermines your power and depletes your resources. It's one thing to give but another to know when to hold something back and allow others to come to you. This is a painful but invalubale lesson. 2013 is your year to receive, Leo!

http://shine.yahoo.com/horoscope/leo/career-yearly-2013.html

Last edited:
Here's Obama's real horoscope:

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Your August Horoscope by Susan Miller

It is birthday month, but you will be celebrating in a new and very different way. As a Leo, you love to be with friends, for you are gregarious and warm hearted, and the pure joy you take in life makes others enjoy being with you. This month you will be filled with ideas for your future, and you see them in your mind's eye like a series of snapshots that, when strung together, form a series of storyboards that could be your future life.

This month, take time to envision your future. Don't let anyone tell you that daydreaming is a waste of time - the only people who would dare tell you that are people without any vision. With Jupiter, giver of gifts and luck, in your highly creative twelfth house, the time you take away from more mundane matters to think, muse, and imagine your future will pay off in a big way.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

It is birthday month, but you will be celebrating in a new and very different way. As a Leo, you love to be with friends, for you are gregarious and warm hearted, and the pure joy you take in life makes others enjoy being with you. This month you will be filled with ideas for your future, and you see them in your mind's eye like a series of snapshots that, when strung together, form a series of storyboards that could be your future life.

This month, take time to envision your future. Don't let anyone tell you that daydreaming is a waste of time - the only people who would dare tell you that are people without any vision. With Jupiter, giver of gifts and luck, in your highly creative twelfth house, the time you take away from more mundane matters to think, muse, and imagine your future will pay off in a big way.

The one I posted was his real horoscope for the year

http://shine.yahoo.com/horoscope/leo/career-yearly-2013.html

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Pixies wasn't real:eusa_eh:

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Pixies wasn't real:eusa_eh:

No, because it did not fit Sarah's fantasy world :D

I posted a link, it is as real as Sarah's version

Last edited:
No President Democrat or Republican has ever wished me a Happy Birthday nor have I ever wished them one and I won't be starting with this one. I wonder if I will be called racist for this stance?

Blow me Barack Hussein!

You are inviting a man to give you a blow job?

Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle...but I am pretty sure HE is not gay.

But hey, its 2013, let your freak flag fly [MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION]. Good for you coming out and being right leaning.

No President Democrat or Republican has ever wished me a Happy Birthday nor have I ever wished them one and I won't be starting with this one. I wonder if I will be called racist for this stance?

Only if someone takes the time to find you wishing Bush a happy birthday in the past. Should I look? :)

Forum List

Back