Happy birthday Barack

this type of worshipping of a Politician give me the friggen creeps...

Jim Jones worshipping of this man and see where that got those poor people who followed him..

damn sick people

The best birthday gift Obama could lay on us is to say, I RESIGN...I fucked up thinking I could do this thing called being President...

then Happy Birthday to you all and Goodbye...

Let the Celebrations begin, dancing and drinking in the streets...

:happy-1::alcoholic::thewave:

Are you going to bow too?

If I were greeting someone and that was how they demonstrated respect....yes.

You? Or are you uncultured?

In some cultures, bowing is a no go.
And that means capitulation, offering up those you serve to others. WE in The United States BOW to NO ONE. (Obama NEVER learned this lesson...but then look who taught him? His associations? Obama doesn't care a WIT about ANY of us, even the uninformed like the one you address that is there to kiss Obama's very ass, and gleefully).

Blow me Barack Hussein!

You are inviting a man to give you a blow job?

Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle...but I am pretty sure HE is not gay.

But hey, its 2013, let your freak flag fly [MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION]. Good for you coming out and being right leaning.

He ia a card carrying member of man's country,a gay brothel in chicago. So he might not be gay, but bi i would have to say yes.

Last edited:
barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And I'll just add, "can't wait until you're gone Soetoro, you radical little shit ball piece of filth."

He gave himself a huge birthday present. A fake attack threat that he could pretend tp stop.

How does anyone know it's his birthday?
Did he finally man-up and show his birth certificate?
Frankly, I'm amazed the Commie passed a security check.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If I were greeting someone and that was how they demonstrated respect....yes.

You? Or are you uncultured?

In some cultures, bowing is a no go.
And that means capitulation, offering up those you serve to others. WE in The United States BOW to NO ONE. (Obama NEVER learned this lesson...but then look who taught him? His associations? Obama doesn't care a WIT about ANY of us, even the uninformed like the one you address that is there to kiss Obama's very ass, and gleefully).

Could you try to make this a little harder...

a5155995-181-bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png

Your side are so full of shit but its funny to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY]Obama Bows to Saudi King - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMutCSBsXKY]Obama Bowing Ad - Controversial China Trade TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back