🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Birthday John Wayne! We Need More People Like You!

We need more pretend tough guys who never fought for their country but are worshiped by ignoramuses who think what an actor does in movies is reality? Sure, you betcha. A man who was married 3 times and cheated on his wives--hey! Not unlike your current hero T-Rump. You guys run true to form, that can be said of you. LOL
Think McQueen was a much better actor
But he was a wife beater.
Didn''t know that
The Telegraph - Google News Archive Search

Happy birthday to Americas iconic hero. We sure could use him back now.

John Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JohnWayneBDay_zps2xvzothf.jpg

I loved John Wayne's movies- I am an unabashed fan.

Sounds like he was a stand up guy too.

What was your favorite film of his?
Stand up guy? Really? What is your definition of a stand up guy? A wife abuser? A cheater? A bully as a father and husband? A coward who doesn’t enlist in a time of war when everyone else does? A gluttonous drunk? What? What is a stand up guy? All of those qualities?
:rolleyes:

Like I said in another post- there is always someone like you who needs to shit on someone else.

Yeah he has no problem voting for Bernie because DVD Productions, Inc. pays for house, his car, his jet, his food. All possible thru tax shelters.

You are just as much of an asshole as those shitting on John Wayne.

Dick Van Dyke is a living national treasure.
John Wayne is a dead national treasure.

And assholes like you want to shit on them.

Stand up guy? Really? What is your definition of a stand up guy? A wife abuser? A cheater? A bully as a father and husband? A coward who doesn’t enlist in a time of war when everyone else does? A gluttonous drunk? What? What is a stand up guy? All of those qualities?

Like I said in another post- there is always someone like you who needs to shit on someone else.

Seems to me it's pretty reprehensible to put someone like Wayne on a pedestal when all he did was pretend to be a hero and tough guy. Why don't you show more respect for real men instead of a coward, a fake and a bully?

Yeah he has no problem voting for Bernie because DVD Productions, Inc. pays for house, his car, his jet, his food. All possible thru tax shelters.

A national treasure is the very, very, very last thing Wayne is.

Seems to me it's pretty reprehensible to put someone like Wayne on a pedestal when all he did was pretend to be a hero and tough guy. Why don't you show more respect for real men instead of a coward, a fake and a bully?

Seems to me that you just want to shit on a person because others admire him. Why don't you show respect for human beings rather than act like a coward, a fake and a bully?

A national treasure is the very, very, very last thing Wayne is.

Millions of Americans would disagree with you- which is of course why you want to shit on his memory.

John Wayne comes in #31 in the greatest actors of all time- right before Robert Mitchum and right after Russel Crowe(while I love Russel Crowe it seems rather premature)
The 50 Greatest Actors of All Time

Millions of Americans would disagree with you- which is of course why you want to shit on his memory.

John Wayne comes in #31 in the greatest actors of all time- right before Robert Mitchum and right after Russel Crowe(while I love Russel Crowe it seems rather premature)
The 50 Greatest Actors of All Time
1. Anthony Hopkins
2. Daniel Day-Lewis
3. Dustin Hoffman
4. Michael Caine
5. Jimmy Stewart
6. Meryl Streep
7. John Wayne
8. Nicholas Cage (dont hate me)
9. Charleton Heston
10. Gregory Peck

There is a similarity between Wayne and Reagan in that they are icons of what many Americans want to think about being American. But, like cinema, this is façade, image, not substance and certainly far from reality.

Seems to me that you just want to shit on a person because others admire him. Why don't you show respect for human beings rather than act like a coward, a fake and a bully?
What a pathetic bullshit response.

Forum List

Back