Happy Confederate Memorial Day!

All these Confederate lovers are the same people who think we should have left bow Bergdoll to die in taliban custody. All that guy didn't wander off from his post.

Even though I'm not southern and have never been to the South, I still support it for the simple reason that it makes today's hate-filled, rabid, vicious, PC-crazed, anti-free-speech thugs sooooo butthurt. I used to be completely indifferent to the Confederate flag, but now, oddly enough, I support it because it makes liberal maggotry sooooo traumatized they actually need psychological help after beholding it. If it makes liberal pigs this butthurt, it can't be that bad, LOL!

And how do you feel about flagburning?

While I find it personally disgusting, I do realize that flag-burning is protected by the First Amendment. I understand the price of freedom of speech is that I will see expressions of speech I dislike; I accept that.

When is alqueda Memorial Day ?

It's a disgrace that these people honor those confederate traitors to our country .

Different time and different era and because History frowns on the Confederate Union the reality is those men believed in what they were fighting for.

My comment is not an endorsement of what the Confederate Union did but people should study the War Between the States before calling the Confederate People Traitors...

Treason has the same definition now as it did back then the only reason he wasn't hung in the Townsquare is because Lincoln wanted the country to heal after the Civil War.

Actually Lee did not commit Treason because the Confederate Union had left our Union, and was a Country of it own ( well to those in the Confederate Union mind it was ).

As someone pointed out in those days you did not consider yourself as American first but instead a New Yorker or Virginian first and American Second, and even today you have those like me calling myself a Texan ( transplanted ) first and American second because I believe in State Rights.

Daniel Boone consider himself an Kentuckian before consider himself as an American, so the reality is Lee first thought he was a Virginian first and had to defend his state, and home.

As I wrote I do not agree the route the Confederate States took but to call someone like Lee a traitor or he committed treason is harsh to me when you are judging him in today era and not the era he had lived in.

All these Confederate lovers are the same people who think we should have left bow Bergdoll to die in taliban custody. All that guy didn't wander off from his post.

These Confederacy lovers are the same crowd that when its convenient to their agenda rant about how the Democrats have a history of being the party of racism and slavery.

The Confederacy was overwhelmingly Democrat. Conservatives revere the Confederacy.

Leave it to conservatives to hate Democrats in general, but to also honor the racist component of the Democratic party of the past.

It's a disgrace that these people honor those confederate traitors to our country .

Different time and different era and because History frowns on the Confederate Union the reality is those men believed in what they were fighting for.

My comment is not an endorsement of what the Confederate Union did but people should study the War Between the States before calling the Confederate People Traitors...

Treason has the same definition now as it did back then the only reason he wasn't hung in the Townsquare is because Lincoln wanted the country to heal after the Civil War.

Actually Lee did not commit Treason because the Confederate Union had left our Union, and was a Country of it own ( well to those in the Confederate Union mind it was ).

As someone pointed out in those days you did not consider yourself as American first but instead a New Yorker or Virginian first and American Second, and even today you have those like me calling myself a Texan ( transplanted ) first and American second because I believe in State Rights.

Daniel Boone consider himself an Kentuckian before consider himself as an American, so the reality is Lee first thought he was a Virginian first and had to defend his state, and home.

As I wrote I do not agree the route the Confederate States took but to call someone like Lee a traitor or he committed treason is harsh to me when you are judging him in today era and not the era he had lived in.

You've committed treason if you unlawfully declare yourself independent and then take up arms to defend your unlawful declaration.

You've committed treason if you unlawfully declare yourself independent and then take up arms to defend your unlawful declaration.
If that were true, then all the founding fathers from Washington to Jefferson were treasonous. We should get rid of them and put Al Sharpton and Big Mike Brown and of course Trayvon Martin on our monetary units.

You can believe anything you want but the reality is Lee did not declare the State of Virginia as independent, and did what any General would do to defend his home and state.

Also by your definition then the Founding Fathers were committing treason against England, right?

I blame Grant,, Lincoln etc etc for not doing a better job

You are right. The Confederate should've all been hung as traders after the war.

Back at the time of the Civil War, allegiance to one's State was paramount. General Lee, for example, did not want Virginia to secede, but once it did, he would have felt himself a traitor if he did not join with her.

A really smart man one said:

It is both error to judge the present by the past, and to judge the past by the present.

An error into which it is not surprising that you would fall...as you may be the stupidest fuck on this board.

Oh well in that case he's only guilty of… Treason!!!

You can try and spin it anyway you like Roberty Lee is guilty of treason. He killed more American troops then I think anyone in our history.
Beat GWB

From what I've heard of Robert E. Lee, he was honorable enough that even his Northern soldier opponents respected him; everyone who knew him said he was the ultimate "southern gentleman."

You can believe anything you want but the reality is Lee did not declare the State of Virginia as independent, and did what any General would do to defend his home and state.

Also by your definition then the Founding Fathers were committing treason against England, right?

Yes they were traders against England. You don't see George Washington appreciation day in London do you?

These Confederacy lovers are the same crowd that when its convenient to their agenda rant about how the Democrats have a history of being the party of racism and slavery.

The Confederacy was overwhelmingly Democrat. Conservatives revere the Confederacy.

Leave it to conservatives to hate Democrats in general, but to also honor the racist component of the Democratic party of the past.

In your own response you admitted the Democratic party was once the political party of racism and conservatism.

They are no longer Conservative and you have purged the Southern Democrat and the GOP is no longer the Political Party that Lincoln help build, but the fact remains you even admitted to the sins of the past of your own political party.

Yes they were traders against England. You don't see George Washington appreciation day in London do you?

And is Confederate Day a Federal Holiday?

Who gives a shit what some select few people celebrate because it is not a Federal Holiday.

I swear the Progressive Liberal want history written only one way and it is their way. Those like you actually believe the war was fought over slavery when it had to do with taxation and the power of the Federal Government, but why tell you this because you do not believe anything unless approved by the Progressive Liberal movement.

Question:

If you were alive back then would have been a Democrat or Republican?

Lee's Estate is now Arlington National Cemetery where he, JFK, my father along with countless other patriots are buried. That is not the resting pl;ace of traitors.

And is Confederate Day a Federal Holiday?

Who gives a shit what some select few people celebrate because it is not a Federal Holiday.

I swear the Progressive Liberal want history written only one way and it is their way. Those like you actually believe the war was fought over slavery when it had to do with taxation and the power of the Federal Government, but why tell you this because you do not believe anything unless approved by the Progressive Liberal movement.

Question:

If you were alive back then would have been a Democrat or Republican?
Positions,, party's change with time but if I were alive back then I'd be against the side who kept the majority of slaves

Lee's Estate is now Arlington National Cemetery where he, JFK, my father along with countless other patriots are buried. That is not the resting pl;ace of traitors.

" The cemetery was established during the Civil War on the grounds of Arlington House, which had been the estate of the family of Confederate general Robert E. Lee's wife Mary Anna (Custis) Lee (a great-granddaughter of Martha Washington). The cemetery, along with Arlington House, Memorial Drive, the Hemicycle, and the Arlington Memorial Bridge, form the Arlington National Cemetery Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in April 2014.[2][3] Like nearly all federal installations in Arlington County, it has a Washington mailing address. "

Arlington National Cemetery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would say he gave back to this country and even though he was on the wrong side the man was honorable...

Forum List

Back