Happy Mothers Day from Trump

What did Trump do during his term that was worse than where we are now?
Let's seeeeee...

Rapist Donald attempted to get a foreign leader to manufacture a fake scandal against Joe Biden and used a congressional appropriation as leverage for his extortion plot.

When Rapist Donald lost his re-election, he attempted the only coup in American history.

He blew off a pandemic and allowed it to gain a solid foothold in our country, leading to a million-plus deaths.

Let's seeeeee...

Rapist Donald attempted to get a foreign leader to manufacture a fake scandal against Joe Biden and used a congressional appropriation as leverage for his extortion plot.

When Rapist Donald lost his re-election, he attempted the only coup in American history.

He blew off a pandemic and allowed it to gain a solid foothold in our country, leading to a million-plus deaths.
How is any of that worse than an open borders, inflation, rampant crime, a dual justice system and government censorship of the news? That is reality you dumb bastard.

She didn’t even rate in his Mothers Day message

More important to use the opportunity to attack his enemies than praise his wife on Mothers Day
You covered about 20 seconds of his day, Simp. And from that claim he ignored his wife for the entire day.

Bullshit troll thread by a pathetic troll.

110_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

Ask the person who posted Donald Trump's Mother's Day post.

Ask the person who posted Donald Trump's Mother's Day post.

I feel he let the reader interpret what it meant.
I interpretted the post was driven by his hate of those on the left, who oppose him, over his love of Mothers. Spare the Mothers all the hate on their day.
Trump hates anyone and everyone who opposes him. Ask DeSantis and other Republican opponents. Ask Bolton and Barr.
Trump's hate and anger without a moral compass will destroy anything he feels that threatens his power..

Please give me your interpretation.

I feel he let the reader interpret what it meant.
I interpretted the post was driven by his hate of those on the left, who oppose him, over his love of Mothers. Spare the Mothers all the hate on their day.
Trump hates anyone and everyone who opposes him. Ask DeSantis and other Republican opponents. Ask Bolton and Barr.
Trump's hate and anger without a moral compass will destroy anything he feels that threatens his power..

Please give me your interpretation.

:laughing0301:

Thanks for your post.

Let's seeeeee...

If you leftists didn't have lies, you'd have nothing at all. Pathetic.

Are you scared to provide us your interpretation?

Why should I waste brain activity "interpreting" something that has nothing to do with me?

You'd be a lot happier if you stopped pissing yourself over every breath the man takes.

I'm not sure a majority of Republicans want to listen to this for 4 more years.

I'd rather read stuff like this for four years than go through what we are now for another four. I can ignore Trump's Tweets. I can't ignore my utility and grocery bills. I can't ignore the buddying up of China and Russia against us. I can't ignore the threats against Taiwan.

Forum List

Back